Goodbye Jesus

Samuel J Hunt Has Scientifically Proven Creation.

Red_Pyramid

(WE WILL BE TAKING CALLS) Tell Everyone you know, and anyone who believes in evolution should really hear this.

Who is Samuel Hunt?? Well I will tell you, he is going to be bigger than Charles Darwin ever was. Why bigger than Darwin? Because he has PROVEN CREATION!!!!!!! This Guy is amazing, and I am going to be interviewing him on Thur. 3/29/2007 at 8 PM (CST). Read about him below:

"College Kid Proves Creation, Writes Book About It.'"

Bowling Green, KY, March 23, 2007 - In what has turned out to be the most controversial document since Charles Darwin penned the "Origin of the Species", "Episteme Scientia-The Law of All that Is," suggests science has been proving God's existence, all along. The abstract states, "An examination of the sequential mathematical and experimental dual proof of the Genesis record of origins underlying the institution of all that is in the universe-from waves to matter to the mind." According to the author, the Scientific Method has been subtly proving the Genesis cosmology in every classroom around the world for more than 450 years-in spite of the fervency to promote evolution and big bang theories.

Known online as "the kid," the author, Samuel J. Hunt, a student at Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green, Kentucky, boasts of being able to prove all matter was spoken into existence just as Genesis records. The kid says it's as easy as 1, 2, 3. First Order Logic states: if A=B, and B=C, then A=C. This means that if the premises are true and equal, then the conclusion must be true.

1) There is a mathematical and physical relationship between all (a) matter and frequency,

2) There is a mathematical and physical relationship between all frequency and [c] sound.

3) Therefore, there is a mathematical and physical relationship between all (a) matter and [c] sound.

By first order logic (the premises 1 and 2 are confirmed by all physics and chemistry to be true and equal) it can be shown that matter not only has a mathematical relationship to sound but a physical one as well. This proves that God did speak all things into existence; and the body of every living creature from bacteria to human, as all perform this process millions of times per day through their senses, is living proof.

Samuel says that his document is the mathematical and empirical proof that the bible can and is compatible to and verifiable by science on levels that are only just now beginning to be recognized. The proof also answers dozens of other scientific, theological, and philosophical questions. Hunt says, "I'm not here to argue for evidence of this or that. It's important, but that's like putting God on trial and allowing people to believe whatever they want. My document proves the Genesis record as the only infallible scientific explanation for our origins." According to Hunt, his 84-page document holds the missing factor in the quest to find the Grand Unified Theory of Science.

Even now, the Darwinists are taking up arms. After reading only a short quip of Hunt's wisdom they're talking about "a good book-burning," "paradigm shifts," "eating crow" and the threat of losing more scientists "to the other side." The paper's genius lies in its simple, yet profound integration of several mathematical systems, scientific experiments, and observable phenomenon that happen all around us every day. Hunt's book is available for purchase on-line at www.scienceprovescreation.com.

About Samuel J. Hunt: A Third year student at Western Kentucky University majoring in Pre-Physical Therapy and Nutrition/ Dietetics. Funds created from the sale of the book will support further research and experimentation and the dream of opening a rehabilitation clinic after finishing his education.

Special Radio Program. DO NOT MISS THIS ONE!!

(WE WILL BE TAKING CALLS)

Samuel J Hunt Has Scientifically proven Creation.

To listen to this, go to hisholyspace.com and then go to launch radio tonight.

I encourage atheists to call in.

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseact...D0B644973023753

Oh, it appears they forgot to mention he's undergrad and could be a sophomore or freshman!

He prooved that God created light before he created light sources?

I'd love to see that... :lmao:

:HaHa: That's funny!!!

It doesn't prove creation, but it does prove that students of Pre-Physical Therapy and Nutrition/ Dietetics don't know the difference between logic and horse shit.

I've heard that brain implosion really can't happen...but I don't understand the grey stuff leaking out my ears.

I wonder if Mr. Hunt is a member of Future Faith-Healers of America?

On rare occasion I encounter something so absurd, yet also compatible with the sorts of idiocy that some promote, that I can't tell whether it was intended to be serious or satire. This is one of those times.

(WE WILL BE TAKING CALLS) Tell Everyone you know, and anyone who believes in evolution should really hear this.

:banghead:

Need to bang this shit out of my head again!!!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I felt my IQ drop by at least 5 points just by reading the first half of this crap... :crazy:

:HaHa: That's funny!!!

It doesn't prove creation, but it does prove that students of Pre-Physical Therapy and Nutrition/ Dietetics don't know the difference between logic and horse shit.

:lmao::funny::lmao:

It would seriously piss me of if anyone actually fell for that bullshit. "the kid" left out so many premises necessary to support his conclusion, that would be laughable if he actually uttered them, and just cherry picked the premises that were cognitively dissonant enough to win over the addled minded religious loonies.

For one, he failed to clearly define "mathematical and physical relationship", he failed to define the nature of the relationship between sound in matter (yes, there is a relationship: Matter carries sound, it is not created by it. If no matter existed before god spoke it, then what matter would there be to carry the sound? unless it's not really sound, but god's ectoplasmic voice hey hey hoo hoo)

Even if we were assume it to be true that sound created matter, then it could be any sound, not necessarily the voice of god, unless we wated to define god as the originator of the sound that created the universe.

Matter + kinetic energy = sound. That's the "mathematical and physical relationship" they're looking for.Really, all in all, just a matter of putting the cart before the horse. And it really pisses me off that people actually seriously espouse this garbage. If it were tongue-in-cheek irony, I could accept, but it looks like these guys are serious.

You're so right Huai, if God spoke and the sound waves created everything, then in what medium did the soundwaves travel in? The laws of physics, air etc, must have existed before he created it. And how the heck did it work for the rest of the universe? Did he speak in vacuum?

This proves that God did speak all things into existence; and the body of every living creature from bacteria to human, as all perform this process millions of times per day through their senses, is living proof.

...and next I suppose Sam will tell us which language god spoke these things into existence with? My bets are on King James english...any takers? :Look:

You're so right Huai, if God spoke and the sound waves created everything, then in what medium did the soundwaves travel in? The laws of physics, air etc, must have existed before he created it. And how the heck did it work for the rest of the universe? Did he speak in vacuum?

A self-propagating wave of matter that originated when god first spoke? :Wendywhatever:

Christ on a kabob, these people are trying to toe the line with quantum physicists, but the sad thing is it's easier for the religious to grasp this horseshit than it would be for them to study real physics enough to get even a rudimentary understanding of how the physical universe works.

Ah! God spoke in the superheated primordial chaotic singularity. He must've been very tiny, and the wave was the first quantum tunneling maybe...

Lets change his logic a little:

1) There is a mathematical and physical relationship between all (a matter and (b frequency,

2) There is a mathematical and physical relationship between all (b frequency and (c light.

3) Therefore, there is a mathematical and physical relationship between all (a matter and (c light.

So with that we should conclude that god created the universe, not with sound, but with a flashlight.

And if we change it to radio waves, we then can conclude that god created the world with a radio. XM maybe?

And then we change it to water, yes, frequence and water do have a relationship, waves in the water... so the world was created through water.

But it doesn't end there, there is a relationship between frequency and a horse doing the #2. So now we also know that the world was created through HORSESHIT!

Brilliant (applause)

Is there anywhere where we can publicly put this silly ass to shame? Seems he quite full of himself with his little theory.

Hunt says, "I'm not here to argue for evidence of this or that. It's important, but that's like putting God on trial and allowing people to believe whatever they want. My document proves the Genesis record as the only infallible scientific explanation for our origins."

Proves indeed. Ass.

This is so easy to disprove I actually feel really bad for this poor guy writing a whole book based on it.

OK, so if A=B and B=C, then A=C. But that is not the same thing as if A has a relationship with B and B has a relationship with C then A originates from C.

My computer runs on electricity. Lightning is electricity. Therefore my computer came into being due to a flash of lightning. Cool. :eek:

I think the miracle in this story isn't that he found some whackjob proof, but that he can manage to write a whole book about it. I don't know if I could write more than half a chapter! Writing a whole book! That takes divine intervention to accomplish. ;)

Ah! God spoke in the superheated primordial chaotic singularity. He must've been very tiny, and the wave was the first quantum tunneling maybe...

Lets change his logic a little:

1) There is a mathematical and physical relationship between all (a matter and (b frequency,

2) There is a mathematical and physical relationship between all (b frequency and (c light.

3) Therefore, there is a mathematical and physical relationship between all (a matter and (c light.

So with that we should conclude that god created the universe, not with sound, but with a flashlight.

And if we change it to radio waves, we then can conclude that god created the world with a radio. XM maybe?

And then we change it to water, yes, frequence and water do have a relationship, waves in the water... so the world was created through water.

But it doesn't end there, there is a relationship between frequency and a horse doing the #2. So now we also know that the world was created through HORSESHIT!

Well, Han, I was almost on your bandwagon of plausibility...until I came to the "flashlight theory". Yep, bad science there buddy...because you simply forgot to assert that the energizer bunny wasn't available until the 6th day. Nice try, though. :close: ...but no cigar.

Damn it. Don't you know the Cute Bunny? The Cute Bunny is the all supreme deity and created the energizer bunny before the sixth day. Don't they teach kids anything in school these days? :vent:

:HaHa:

Does god smoke cigar? That's my kind of god. Maybe that will make me a believer again. I need smoking buddy. I hope he drinks beer too...

Damn it. Don't you know the Cute Bunny? The Cute Bunny is the all supreme deity and created the energizer bunny before the sixth day. Don't they teach kids anything in school these days? :vent:

hmmm...that musta been in the 4th edition printing of The Holy Book of Hare...in the bunny begat section, if I'm not mistaken? Anyway, our section of the briar patch is still utilizing the 2nd edition printing. This is mainly due to a lack of proper educational funding and an underlying fear and resentment of pristine harelips. Yes, it is sad...but unfortunately bunny prejudice is still festering beneath the surface and may remain with us for some time to come. <sigh> ...and sometimes...I wish...if only Trix weren't for kids...maybe all of this senseless wabbit wrath would be eradicated. Well, one can wish, eh? :magic:

:HaHa:

Does god smoke cigar? That's my kind of god. Maybe that will make me a believer again. I need smoking buddy. I hope he drinks beer too...

I'm not sure, but I read someplace that god's a pipe puffin' & brandy swilling deity. So, I guess that leaves alot of us common stogie smokers 'n suds soakers to fend for ourselves when it comes time to kick back and take a pause for the cause. Oh well, at least we'll be in good company, right? :beer:

Actually, Hans, god prefers scotch, but is equally comfortable with pipe and cigar, as long as the pipe blend is a matured Balkan.

I have it on good authority.