Goodbye Jesus

Are Believers Fools?

Guest sparks

Guest sparks

For the past few years i have been an ex-christian. My mum and dad, who are still religious, aren't thrilled by this but let me believe what i like. I let them think what they like too, but? Of late I just cant seem to shake this notion that anyone who believes in christianity is a fool. Now i know that any christian would say i'm a fool for not believing.. But seriously? People that believe this christian shit? They're fucking retarded..

I'm losing respect for the christians in my life that i love because i feel that they are stupid? Does anyone else feel this?

For the past few years i have been an ex-christian. My mum and dad, who are still religious, aren't thrilled by this but let me believe what i like. I let them think what they like too, but? Of late I just cant seem to shake this notion that anyone who believes in christianity is a fool. Now i know that any christian would say i'm a fool for not believing.. But seriously? People that believe this christian shit? They're fucking retarded..

I'm losing respect for the christians in my life that i love because i feel that they are stupid? Does anyone else feel this?

I feel the same way -- who, but an imbecile could believe that a virtuous and wise God would curse his creatures? Many Christians would deny that they believe this, but who, except a moron could miss this teaching in the so-called "Good Book"? Christians have rocks for brains.

I feel sorry for them, actually, because they've been brainwashed all their lives and they don't have the courage to take a step out of the mental prison they've put themselves into because they're scared of hell.

It's so sad that such a huge group of people has been mind-controlled for so long, and that there's really not much we can do about it because it's still legal, and the general consensus is that we must "respect" (or at least pretend to respect) the effects of the brainwashing.