Goodbye Jesus

Relative Sends Me Tracks

Wendybabe

A relative of mine is sending me tracks. What makes me angry about it is this particular relative has never really lived like anything resembling what I consider Christianity. He has always had a lot of money, houses etc... Yet he is and has always been very stingy. He always kept a distance from two of his three children because they were irresponsable. My take is he feared he would end up with their depts. He treated his grandchildren (me) the same way. He never once took an intrest in my education. (As a child of one of his irresponsable children I knew early on that education was my only way out.) So I spent my twenties paying my way through college by working full time. When I finally received my degree my Grandpa didn't even bother coming to my graduation. WTF I have been condesended to by this fucker my whole life! Now I get tracks telling me I have issues with God! Fuck him! Ever since this fucker married into money 40 years ago he hasn't worked a day since! Fuck him!!!! Bastards like this use religion because it keeps them in control. I hate it! I feel like I should tell him to his face but everyone in my family would look at me like I am some kind of monster. What do you think?

Sounds like everyone's waiting for him to die to get his money. If you don't care about that then tell him what you think. Or tell him the next time he sends you that shit he'd better send it with a 10% tithe. ;)

mwc