Goodbye Jesus

Troy...

crazy-tiger

Salvation is salvation.

Hitler was a Christian.

'Nuff said.

OH AND JESUS LIED!!!!!!!!

Jesus is not a murderer like Hitler, so Hitler was not a Christian.

Since you can't show how Jesus lied, and the documentation and multiple testimony found He told no lie, then you lose because your evidenced is trumped by the evidence of the Proof for God and the 66 books of God's Word.

Erm, Jesus did lie (or at the very least made a mistake in his foreknowledge) because he said he would return within the life-time of those he was speaking to. 2000+ years and we're still waiting...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Parture

• Thurisaz

• quicksand

• HuaiDan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wrong morontheist.

What I find is the supreme irony in all of this with delusional believers like Troy, or Pat Robertson, that while in parlance we say they are monotheists, they are in fact worshipping a pagan god. Trinity doctrines and all the dogma's of Christian math (1+1+1= 1) and the verbal gymnastics that attempt to state otherwise and all the petty exhortions of hell and torture do nothing to change this fact.

So yeah, Thurisaz... WRONG monotheist. I couldn't agree more.

Christians win, you lose! You know you lost.

You know guys, if this statement was really so true and Troy's awesome proof (he's dropped the Perfect part you've noticed?) so virulent like he claims it is, why didn't Jesus - back in the day, didn't just use Troy's wonderful 4 Step Schlok instead of "miracles" for all his alledged conversions in the NT?

I mean, Christians are suppose to win, and not only win now, but win for all of eternity right?

But the God-that-walketh has waited these past 2,000 years (or you could argue 6,000 since the original sin bullshit -you know the earth is 6,000 years old) for Troy to reveal this to us.

Great plan.

Parture in my eternal power as moderator I suspended eternally you as eternally stupid poster because you're causing a lot of events that takes the bandwidth of our supernatural site with sentenced that are barely legally allowed in the western hemisphere eternally really I win you lose.

And I don't hate to see your de-parture.

:lmao:

Nice one Hans!

Thanks C-T.

What a fucking moron Troy is. Me like Yoda is talking now. See what happens when religious stupids our site enters!

I know Troy has been de-parted (thank you!), but I can't help to want to throw this argument out there anyway.

Jesus is not a murderer like Hitler, so Hitler was not a Christian.

Very true. Hitler's murders are only a flea-bites as compared to Jesus. How so?

Well, if Saul of Tarsus could be converted on his roadtrip to become a Christian, then it's not to much to ask that Jesus do so for each and every one of us. This is no way violates any chatter about "freewill" it however, strengthens the argument of freewill because each and every person will have complete knowledge in which to base their "denial" or "resistance" on. In fact, you can only argue freewill if one has full and satisfactory revelation.

But my argument here is not about freewill. It is about salvation and since Jesus has not personally reveled himself to me, or to the millions and billions and billions that were never Christians through the fecundity of time since past, present and future, Jesus is willfully and deliberately murdering our eternal afterlifes.

Aren't the wages of sin, death? Death everlasting. Yes.

So much for "Salvation" then. And incompetent attempt at that.

I'll miss him. :'(

Yeah right. Good fucking riddance.

CT!!!!

Please keep your pets contained and don't let them doodoo all over our house!

:HaHa:

Step 1 - There is an exponential progression in our conscience these past 6000 years, so that it won't take much longer to reach sinlessness in the saved. That being the case obviously there would not have been an eternity of the past of cause and effects. Therefore, the only possibility is the uncreated created.

6000 years is an arbitary number, and human civilizations have existed for longer than that. It is more reasonable to attribute any drop in crime rates to humanity's increasing state of self-enlightenment rather than to Xianity, especially given the overwhelming number of Xians in the America prison system and the fact that the most secular nations in the world are also the most crime-free.

"Sin" and "saved" are unreal and cannot be proven to have any reality. They exist only in the mythology of a few religions, and nowhere else.

The past cannot be proven to be eternally long.

It does not follow that an uncreated being created the universe, nor does it follow that the Abrahamic deity (or rather any version of it) it the creator.

Point #1 completely demolished.

Step 2 - Since nothing in nature happens all by itself and always has a cause, then nature could not have caused itself. Thus, the uncreated created.

If everything in nature has a cause, there cannot be any "uncreated" beings since they cannot have had any origin in order to exist.

Point #2 completely demolished.

Step 3 - Don't argue against some god for we are talking about God of the Bible. Just stay on topic.

The god of the Wholly Babble disproved.

Point #3 completely demolished.

Step 4 - There can not be gods creating gods or supernatural events causing supernatural events in the eternity of the past, because they do not cause themselves. Therefore, the uncreated created.

This directly contradicts Point #2, wherein you state that all things in nature must have a cause. Therefore, there can be no "uncreated" beings.

Point #4 completely demolished.

If you can't find anything wrong with the Proof then accept that it is true. Realize the proven fact that you were created by the uncreated. Can you do that?

No - as demonstrated above, the god of the Babble doesn't exist. Thanks for playing :wave:

Pity he got booted so quickly - hopefully he'll come back and get some enlightenment himself via our responses. Or at least other people will see them. Cultists like this are fun to play with. It's amusing to see them get so worked up, but sad at the same time to think that people actually still delude themselves like this :(

Really, the only response to a twat like Troy is a resounding, "BULLSHIT!" To be immediately followed by the sound, literally or figuratively, of a slamming door. Anything else is a waste of brain cells and courtesy.

Too bad Troy's probably already banned... I did have something I wanted to postulate in his direction. :pyth:

Then again, he was just a mindless little fuckface anyway, so what the hell do I care, except to see him squirm?

In the end it seems he threw quite a temper tantrum.

Tell me 'bout that :fdevil:

After finding that its "proof" makes no impression whatsoever on me throughout this thread, it then PMed it to me. Yeah right, as if I'd suddenly swallow it hook line and sinker just because it's in my PM inbox. :lmao:

One step path to believing and insisting to others that God makes sense logically:

post_56_1141195932_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Did you miss me?

Here we have the 4 Step Proof for God of the Bible. If you can't isolate anything wrong with it, it proves God of the Bible.

Step 1 - There is an exponential progression in our conscience these past 6000 years, so that it won't take much longer to reach sinlessness in the saved. That being the case obviously there would not have been an eternity of the past of cause and effects. Therefore, the only possibility is the uncreated created.

Step 2 - Since nothing in nature happens all by itself and always has a cause, then nature could not have caused itself. Thus, the uncreated created.

Step 3 - Don't argue against some god for we are talking about God of the Bible. Just stay on topic.

Step 4 - There can not be gods creating gods or supernatural events causing supernatural events in the eternity of the past, because they do not cause themselves. Therefore, the uncreated created.

If you can't find anything wrong with the Proof then accept that it is true. Realize the proven fact that you were created by the uncreated. Can you do that?

How is step 3 a predicate to The Truth? It's a long time since I too predicate logic, but that's not well formed...