Goodbye Jesus

4 Step Perfect Proof For God Of The Bible

Parture

Here we have the h**p://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/perfectproof.htm 4 Step Proof for God of the Bible[/url]. If you can't isolate anything wrong with it, it proves God of the Bible.

You get no more free click throughs to your much mashed pages of bulllllllshavings Troy..

Step 1 - There is an exponential progression in our conscience these past 6000 years, so that it won't take much longer to reach sinlessness in the saved. That being the case obviously there would not have been an eternity of the past of cause and effects. Therefore, the only possibility is the uncreated created.

Step 2 - Since nothing in nature happens all by itself and always has a cause, then nature could not have caused itself. Thus, the uncreated created.

Step 3 - Don't argue against some god for we are talking about God of the Bible. Just stay on topic.

Step 4 - There can not be gods creating gods or supernatural events causing supernatural events in the eternity of the past, because they do not cause themselves. Therefore, the uncreated created.

If you can't find anything wrong with the Proof then accept that it is true. Realize the proven fact that you were created by the uncreated. Can you do that?

I can find nothing right with that proof. Therefore it is not a proof. The uncreated is something that does not exist. Since the nonexistent is naught, it creates naught.

Much exists. Therefore "the uncreated created" is an oxymoron and the argument is a moot point.

See what I'm getting at? There are strict rules one has to follow to make sense of such arguments. That being the case, what you are saying is simply beside the point and at the very least proves absolutely nothing except that you are capable of playing intellectual games and writing trash.

The existence or nonexistence of God has nothing to do with it. Period.

So what is your question?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thurisaz

• Ouroboros

• Dave

• Parture

Top Posters In This Topic

Troy is stunningly popular on his forums. I mean, look at all the activity!

forum1gq9.png

I honestly don't know whether to post his half-assed proof on other forums so he could become an object of absolute mockery or whether to leave this site to twitch listlessly on its own.

It doesn't look like that even Troy is very active in his own forum. I think he posted more in this site the last couple of weeks than he has in his own website.

It doesn't look like that even Troy is very active in his own forum. I think he posted more in this site the last couple of weeks than he has in his own website.

You should see what he's been up to over at FSTDT... he's posted over 300 times in about 2 weeks.

Although most of them are repeats, even to the spelling, of previous posts. (and he claims he's not spamming... :twitch: )

If he had two braincells to rub together, he'd forget about the idea of a forum and just have a blog to spout his half-assed opinions. Nobody reads his bullshit anyway... unless they want a good chuckle.

I know, I may sound like a noob but can sometime tell me the history that Troy has with the ExChristian.com and what religion (if any) is he.

Cuttin' this thread off at the Five Page of Bullshit Limit.

Ramen, use the Search feature, those threads aren't that buried.

Troy, No Thanks for Playing FundyAsskisingTroll here at ExC.

04072007 2215PDT

kFL