Goodbye Jesus

I Know We Have Issues, But This Is Just Mean.

The Sage Nabooru

jergfuyrg.jpg

My God, the man's obviously drowning and calling out for help, somebody needs to give him a hand. To just watch him go under is just cruel, plain and simple.

How do you save Jesus from drowning? Take your foot off his head.

I think he got toseed in the pond for stealing a lawn ornament off of some guy named "Inri".

:lmao:

Ro, you're terrible. :HaHa:

:funny:

"Verily, I say unto you, blub,blug, blub-blub,bubbubbbb"

I thought he could walk on water?

Hayzus really do love being drowned, doesn't he?

Wooden cross as flotational life preserver rather than execution device. Ironic, ain't it?

It's Big Butter Jesus!

So he could, and ride a bike on the sea, no hands, and for a parlour trick he could turn water into wine. Dunno if he really could raise the dead, but I bet if Himself had a gun he could lower a few of the living, just as many of his followers have done an' all.

But the walking on the water was out when some fellows drove two bloody great bridging spikes through his poor ol' plates. (Feet)

Casey

Only when it's winter outside, HanS. :fdevil:

That said, does anyone else feel reminded of Baal by that pic? :lmao:

Baal? Hmm... In what sense?

No, now I know, Jesus turned Muslim and now represents the Bath party. (He was full if shiite and it was sunni outside...)

No, now I know, Jesus turned Muslim and now represents the Bath party. (He was full if shiite and it was sunni outside...)

:49:

:dead:

:rotfl:

Somehow this giant idol of the deathlord jebus reminds me of those idols of Baal with red-hot gaping mouth, ready to throw the children in... :scratch:

So he could, and ride a bike on the sea, no hands, and for a parlour trick he could turn water into wine. Dunno if he really could raise the dead, but I bet if Himself had a gun he could lower a few of the living, just as many of his followers have done an' all.

But the walking on the water was out when some fellows drove two bloody great bridging spikes through his poor ol' plates. (Feet)

Casey

Casey I love your Australian humor. Should that say "Aussie"?

Yeah, Aussie. Or Oz. or just "larrikin humour". I have a small confession to make though, that bit about lowering the living is from an old-time British author by the name of Ray Rigby. It was in one of his books that became a classic B/W movie, The Hill, starring (the then young) Sean Connery and Harry Andrews.

Casey

Just thought I'd mention it. That image in the opening post is this person's avatar. The photograph taken from a slightly different angle and somebody put toys in the guy's hands. But it has to be the same thing.

Yeah, Aussie. Or Oz. or just "larrikin humour". I have a small confession to make though, that bit about lowering the living is from an old-time British author by the name of Ray Rigby. It was in one of his books that became a classic B/W movie, The Hill, starring (the then young) Sean Connery and Harry Andrews.

Casey

Oz? I know a man by that name. His real name is Oscar but everyone calls him Oz.