Goodbye Jesus

The Unhijackable Thread

Mythra

Zoe Grace,

Thank you for taking the time to see my point. Except for the 'homophobic' part. I think you have it right, 'homophobia' is a fear of those that have sex, etc. with the same gender as themselves. From what I'm reading here from rrcanna, 'homophobic' means 'you just don't like me because I have sex with, etc. people of my own gender.

Neither of those are true of me.

I'll state for the record, that I'm not afraid of anyone because of who they may be attracted to, nor do I dislike people for that reason.

What I don't like is the militant attitude of some, whatever their preference, be it 'gay' 'lesbian' or 'straight' that assume that I MUST agree with them, or there must be something wrong with me.

It's the attitude, not the boink, kiss, handhold, or anything else. It has more to do with personality than orientation, which is where I believe rrcanna and I got into an argument.

In fact, to prove that I'm telling the truth, let me hereby state that I DON"T CARE who 'canna has sex with. He can even go fuck himself; I don't care. How can I be more clear than that?

As for Grey-girl, point taken. It shouldn't be, and isn't, anyone's business at work or elsewhere that you met a guy or a girl. They asked, you said. They should be happy for you as a human being that you met someone you like.

I feel that PDA's are questionable at best;

that's just me. But what if I like eating poop? Should I march in front of you eating poop, and insisting that those of you that don't like eating poop are poopaphobic? Because that's what the militant gays, the militant sub-idiots in the locker room, and anyone that is intolerant of the views of others and PUSH IT are doing, IMHO. And I believe that's where I jumped into this, and for a few days anyway, this is also where I'm jumping out....

...rrcanna needs time to compose a thoughtless intolerant and meaningless response to this post, the rest of you need to continue a meaningful discussion (which I am learning a lot from), those that pass by need time to slow down and look at this post like a bad accident they don't want to look at but can't help themselves, and it seems Nivek is getting turned on.

:grin:

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Purple Rhino

• Ouroboros

• Mythra

• Nihil

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Danzig III: How the Gods Kill is a really good album. I'm glad I finally picked it up.

I love this thread...cause you can say completely random shit and nobody gets mad.

That's the gig, girl.

A thread designed for those of us with attention span deficit.

The Unhijackable Thread will live forever ..

:woohoo:

I love this thread...cause you can say completely random shit and nobody gets mad.

That's the gig, girl.

A thread designed for those of us with attention span deficit.

The Unhijackable Thread will live forever ..

:woohoo:

since we are just spouting out random shit, myrtha, is that you in the dancing picture. i can never take anything you say serously when i look at the guy dancing around in his boxers. which bye the way makes me very homophobic.

Breasts. :close:

since we are just spouting out random shit, myrtha, is that you in the dancing picture. i can never take anything you say serously when i look at the guy dancing around in his boxers. which bye the way makes me very homophobic.

Nah, man. That happy little dude would be Cuba Gooding Jr. - from the movie Jerry McGuire.

I'm every bit as studly - but I'm a white dude.

And, I'm completely straight. But don't give a shit what turns anyone else on - whether it be another dude or their pet dog.

And, I'm just as happy as my little dancing avatar.

:woohoo::woohoo:

Nah, man. That happy little dude would be Cuba Gooding Jr. - from the movie Jerry McGuire.

I'm every bit as studly - but I'm a white dude.

And, I'm completely straight. But don't give a shit what turns anyone else on - whether it be another dude or their pet dog.

And, I'm just as happy as my little dancing avatar.

:woohoo::woohoo:

didn't even recognize him. thank you for the clarification. now i can move on with my life. i am straight myself, the only thing that turns me on is women and fast cars.

Completely random shit.

Is anybody mad? :unsure: (As if I care) :HaHa:

Breasts. :close:

yes indeed :grin:

Completely random shit.

Is anybody mad? :unsure: (As if I care) :HaHa:

I'm completely mad.

hey DH, I ordered the first foamy DVD. FOAMY ROCKS!

Cool, but you can get the episodes on the fansite of foamy too. Still, it's a nice way of supporting the guy. :)

Is the penis-touching IT really so horrifying? Maybe I'm just immune because I've seen it so much.

I still listen to the Spice Girls :lmao:

I still get turned on watching their old videos. Esp. by the blond one. Whichever spice that was.

I still get turned on watching their old videos. Esp. by the blond one. Whichever spice that was.

Penis Spice? :mellow:

:HaHa:

Is the penis-touching IT really so horrifying? Maybe I'm just immune because I've seen it so much.

I still listen to the Spice Girls :lmao:

Baby Spice