Goodbye Jesus

The Unhijackable Thread

Mythra

Hey Hans. I thought maybe we crashed the forum with this thread. Hope I'm not in deep shit.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Purple Rhino

• Ouroboros

• Mythra

• Nihil

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That evil scotish dude on austine powers gave me nightmares for weeks! I can't go to bbq's I'm so traumitized.

Oh, you needed your blankie then... :)

Well, I'm not really in favor of corporal punishment, but he at least should have had his X-Box taken away for a long, long time.

I wonder ... is the X-Box named X-Box for some religious reasons?

Deux ex machina. Jebuz in a Box.

Boy - Mom!

Mom - Yes son.

B - My X-Box did something funny, it's trying to convert me!

M - Really, son, what happened?

B - It talked to me!

M - Uhm, ok, what did it say?

B - It said "U n00b! I pwn U! Give up or die and go to hell!"

Hey Hans.  I thought maybe we crashed the forum with this thread.  Hope I'm not in deep shit.

I had the same thought. Maybe we did hijack the site. Damn. Can you feel the power. The power flowing through your veins and fingers... I AM HAAAANS!

(Should be shouted like Invader Zim)

Oh... no one here on this thread anymore ... everyone left it... so alone ... .... ... so alone ... ... ... I can talk to myself maybe?

Everyone here is pretty cool, with the obvious

exception of Troy.

Including me?

Oh, yeah, Khan. You are definitely cool. Kinda brainy for my taste, though.

Troy is uncool though. Looking at his site, the man needs to have his lug nuts tightened up just a notch.

Troy is uncool though.  Looking at his site, the man needs to have his lug nuts tightened up just a notch.

He got loose nuts and a loose screw. :)

He would not be a good mechanic.

What's his site again?

I don't know how to do links. Mr. Neil has it on the thread that says HAHAHAHAHA....Troy's site......... something like that. Ya can't miss it

No, it's not Neil, it's Spooky and it's in Rants and Replies

Oh, yeah, Khan.  You are definitely cool.  Kinda brainy for my taste, though.

Oh come on! Geeky is cool! You're not a girl, of course, so I shouldn't expect you to know that. Girls like geeks. Not me, though, because my guy likes girl geeks and I like guys who like girl geeks so everything's cool.

I crashed the site. I posted my post but the posted post never loaded and then it went dead.

Why didn't I know about this thread before? It could have saved all of us so much heartbreak.

Oh come on! Geeky is cool! You're not a girl, of course, so I shouldn't expect you to know that. Girls like geeks. Not me, though, because my guy likes girl geeks and I like guys who like girl geeks so everything's cool.

I crashed the site. I posted my post but the posted post never loaded and then it went dead.

Why didn't I know about this thread before? It could have saved all of us so much heartbreak.

It’s a brand new thread sista’, and it looks gooood! ;)

So you are the one! Huh! You! Huh! Wow, we better watch out for your messages in the future. :)

What's the difference between a Harley Davidson and a Hoover vacuum?

Ans:  The location of the dirt bag

With apologies to any 300 pound biker dudes out there

Careful, the resident biker dude has a lot of very big guns...

Merlin

This site is way cool....I love being here. Watching TV is crap, and I would much rather discuss things at Ex-C than watch Desperate Housewives any day.

Everyone here is great, although I don't think Troy or DaveJJ like us anymore.

This site is way cool....I love being here.  Watching TV is crap, and I would much rather discuss things at Ex-C than watch Desperate Housewives any day.

Totally!

I have DHW on my server (AVI), but I haven't watched many episodes yet.

Troy wasn't very happy, but he head a little brain.

But DaveJJ, what a strange experience!

Got pissed because we joked and used smileys!!!

I looked at his website, and I got the funny feeling that he was one of these really smart mathematicians at college, but his brain flipped, and now he has all these theories based on weird facts, and connecting sex with harmonizing frequencies from earth, or whatnot. I place him in the same category as the people that believe the moon landing was a fake.

… or maybe it was fake… I’m not sure anymore… :)

Bartholomew buttfuck! A thread about nothing? Where's Kramer?

This site is way cool....I love being here.  Watching TV is crap, and I would much rather discuss things at Ex-C than watch Desperate Housewives any day.

Oh no. They don't like us. I might never recover. :Hmm:

Oh no. They don't like us. I might never recover. :Hmm:

:lmao::lmao:

Merlin

Bartholomew buttfuck! A thread about nothing? Where's Kramer?

Oh no. They don't like us. I might never recover.   :Hmm:

Oh I dunno, I would rather have them on here posting their bullshit, and being 5% in love with us than not at all. The funiest part about this site is watching them get torn to shreds for being total whackos.

Troy appears to be hit and run only these days. He did a similar thing at IG. Posted a whole heap of bullcrap, but didn't stick around to face the music. He didn't stick around here to surrender his $1000. What could we have done with his $1000 - how much beer would that be?

Han and I had great fun with DaveJJ getting all riled up. His sex and Jesus stuff was like Austin Powers on heat..."shag me baby cause I'm horny, ROWWWWW".

Oh I dunno, I would rather have them on here posting their bullshit, and being 5% in love with us than not at all.  The funiest part about this site is watching them get torn to shreds for being total whackos.

Troy appears to be hit and run only these days.  He did a similar thing at IG.  Posted a whole heap of bullcrap, but didn't stick around to face the music. He didn't stick around here to surrender his $1000.  What could we have done with his $1000 - how much beer would that be?

Han and I had great fun with DaveJJ getting all riled up. His sex and Jesus stuff was like Austin Powers on heat..."shag me baby cause I'm horny, ROWWWWW".

Sure it can be fun to see. The shine kinda wears off eventually, though. DaveJJ was kinda fun, because it wasn't just the same old thing.

Anyway, now for something completely different.

Don't ask where I got this...

Nihil

That's just wrong!! School pantomine runs rings around this guy.

Whats' with the lip synch, the dude and the other puppets? I thought he'd be drinking a glass of water, while ET was singing.

Man I'd be scarred for life as a kid watching that.

Just to change the topic, anyone actually seen goldy on this site nowadays?

Yeah, that was fun. Like bloodhounds going for the prey. GRRRRR!

Yeah, that was fun. Like bloodhounds going for the prey. GRRRRR!

A moose bit my sister once.

Just to change the topic, anyone actually seen goldy on this site nowadays?

Nah... he's been too busy having "serious" debates on II to come here and crap in the shout.

Just out of interest, how can you change the topic when there isn't one in the first place?