Goodbye Jesus

The Bible is Bullshit

webmdave

Penn's wife used to frequent the parenting board I help moderate. She got booted for telling all the Fundies there that they were wrong. They all took her ideas as personal insults. And once you upset certain people there, your time allowed on the site is short indeed.

I tend to tweak them now and again. But if someone goes there guns a blazing, they get flushed, very quickly.

Yeah, I don't understand fundies who claim it's wrong to challenge the faith. They do it all the time nonstop to the people they disagree with. I plan on using that one on my brother when/if he gets back to me. On Good Friday he called to chat about his baby son who had been in the hospital. At least, that is what I told myself he wanted. What he really wanted was to find out what I believe. Well, I had already sent a letter to one set of sisters so I told him about that and he was satisfied. Don't know if he will get back to me or not.

The campiness of this clip and the cinematography reminded me a bit of the early 90s children's show, Beakman's World. It was dead-on, though. Way to go, Penn & Teller.