Goodbye Jesus

Physical Therapy For Geeks

Dianka

Are you a computer geek who puts in long hours on the web, and worry about pesky blood clots traveling into your heart?

The solution has arrived!

The EMS Mouse

Being worried about body shape but there is no time for training. "EMS Muscle Mouse" is designed to help such people to exercise, tone up muscles even while using a computer. Though it shaped as a normal mouse, EMS(Electrical Muscle Stimulation) system powered by USB is built-in in addition to normal mouse functions. So even while using as a normal mouse, just strap pads on your body and you can get EMS exercise at the same time.

It functions as high spec optical mouse of 800dpi resolution. While it looks exactly like standard mouse, once you connect a cable attached, EMS system works as well simultaneously. EMS power on/off and 3 modes can be controlled by the mouse. You are able to tone up or refreshes your body even without getting attention to others.

Also safe design of auto-power-off feature is built-in. If you forget to turn the power off, the power is automatically shut off in one hour.

ems_mouse.jpg

Oooh, check out the USB warmer slippers and eye mask at the bottom of the page.

Is there a reason for omitting the price? I am thinking that thing must cost a pretty penny.

For a mere $49.83 (plus S/H), the EMS Mouse can be yours. Guaranteed to benefit you in absolutely no medically proven way but sure to put your mind at ease.

LOL!

Or you could just get up at least once an hour and stretch/go for a short walk. I do that at work and when playing Warcraft.

LOL!

Or you could just get up at least once an hour and stretch/go for a short walk. I do that at work and when playing Warcraft.

Meh, there are days when I can understand why someone can't be bothered to get up off their pancake ass if they don't have to. Maybe that's the last thought people have before they decide to pee in old Gatorade bottles. :goodjob:

A mouse like that is sure to make cybersex more interesting... :wicked:

I don't know why, but for some reason the thought of those things on my shoulders terrifies me.