Goodbye Jesus

Nobody Can Prove Whether There Is Or Isn't A God

Devilin

The fundamental question that nobody can answer pah.....you'd think me arrogant if I said I knew them all :scratch: until I told you the answers and they're all so incredibly simple a child could understand them

Although this answer pre assumes that what we perceive as reality is reality

1 is there a God (intelligent creator of everything)

2 yes

3 The universe is the creator of everything

4 we are an integral part of the universe

5 we are intelligent

6 therefore the universe is intelligent

Somebody hand me a banana

It also "pre assumes" a god exists.

What is the ONLY, and original, source for these gods?

Wrong. The Universe has created nothing. The Universe, by definition, IS everything.

No, we are not. That kind of thinking is at the center of all religious beliefs; that humans are the center of the Universe and they something in the Universe knows we are here and cares. I hate to tell you, the Universe neither knows, nor cares, about humans. To quote Carl Sagan; "Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people. "

5 we are intelligent

So are dolphins.

So far you got all your statements wrong, including this one.

Don't slip on it.

It also "pre assumes" a god exists.

What is the ONLY, and original, source for these gods?

Wrong. The Universe has created nothing. The Universe, by definition, IS everything.

Indeed created ? would this be the wrong word ? energy pure energy .......... accelerated to the speed of light gains mass and is converted into the simplest element hydrogen then you have Mass and gravity and the rest is history E=MC2

? the universe converted everything :) ............ you weren't created you were converted ........ I see your point ...... although there is the creation of the energy :)

No, we are not. That kind of thinking is at the center of all religious beliefs; that humans are the center of the Universe and they something in the Universe knows we are here and cares. I hate to tell you, the Universe neither knows, nor cares, about humans. To quote Carl Sagan; "Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people. "

But you are part of the universe. you are proof that the universe is a alive and intelligent. you're part of the whole. part of everything :) not at the centre and fairly insignificant true but you are still part of the whole

5 we are intelligent

So are dolphins.

Aye more proof :)

So far you got all your statements wrong, including this one.

Nope I want my banana

Don't slip on it.

2 yes

I assume your joking here but between p2 and p1 you haven't furthered your argument. You just answered p1 with p2.

:grin:

2 yes

I assume your joking here but between p2 and p1 you haven't furthered your argument. You just answered p1 with p2.

:grin:

I believe the answers were self-evident and didn't need answering

but I'll answer them anyway :)

"1 is there a God (intelligent creator of everything)

It also "pre assumes" a god exists."

Not necessarily our perception of reality. is an unprovable perception. if you can not prove your own existence which you can't. then you cannot prove god's existence :)

"2 yes

What is the ONLY, and original, source for these gods?"

The proof of God's existence is intelligent life dolphins God likes fish :) proof of intelligent life in the universe.is proof that the universe is intelligent

Proof denies faith :) ops and

Indeed created ? would this be the wrong word ? energy pure energy .......... accelerated to the speed of light gains mass and is converted into the simplest element hydrogen then you have Mass and gravity and the rest is history E=MC2

? the universe converted everything :) ............ you weren't created you were converted ........ I see your point ...... although there is the creation of the energy :)

It's less accellerated to the speed of light, more the idea that energy 'condenses' into matter as a convenient method of storage. That isn't hydrogen, that would be photons and kindred bosons, although non integer spin particles have been observed 'condensing' from and 'evaporating' to empty space. To say there was a 'moment of creation' is wrong at the most primal level of the universe, since matter is popping into and out of existance all the time. The net energy sum is a gnat's cock over zero, but tiny.

Addendum: the energy isn't created. Our 'zero point' is far, possibly infinitely so, from zero energy. The 'zero point' is based on a integral value of the 'basal' values of the vacuum... The so called 'zero point' has more energy in it than all the suns in the material universe... it has to support their existence. At least as I understand things.

? where is the edit post button ? :scratch:

BTW, what are you taking, is it legal and non-addictive, and if so where can I get it?

? where is the edit post button ? :scratch:

You ain't earned that yet, proby...

It's less accellerated to the speed of light, more the idea that energy 'condenses' into matter as a convenient method of storage. That isn't hydrogen, that would be photons and kindred bosons, although non integer spin particles have been observed 'condensing' from and 'evaporating' to empty space. To say there was a 'moment of creation' is wrong at the most primal level of the universe, since matter is popping into and out of existance all the time. The net energy sum is a gnat's cock over zero, but tiny.

Addendum: the energy isn't created. Our 'zero point' is far, possibly infinitely so, from zero energy. The 'zero point' is based on a integral value of the 'basal' values of the vacuum... The so called 'zero point' has more energy in it than all the suns in the material universe... it has to support their existence. At least as I understand things.

Quantum physics ? but that's more fractal physics I think which is complicated far too complicated to be true :)

Indeed I missed the part of light and radiation to simplify things ............ but if you try to push these things above the speed of light eventually you'll end up with building blocks of hydrogen :)

Particles popping into and out of existence this just doesn't happen ......... action and reaction and conservation of energy even on a quantum level still apply ..... although it appears to happen it's just are understanding of quantum physics isn't complete enough to explain this yet

Nothing you said there was not in any way any sort of proof of any kind of a god. Nor was it proof that the Universe created anything.

But you are part of the universe. you are proof that the universe is a alive and intelligent. you're part of the whole. part of everything :) not at the centre and fairly insignificant true but you are still part of the whole

Because we are made of the same matter as the Universe does not prove the Universe is intelligent.

As with all those before you that have tried to prove some intelligent Universe, god, or whatever, you have utterly failed.

I believe the answers were self-evident and didn't need answering

Which is your first big mistake, the rest is just a bunch of little mistakes added together.

"Particles popping into and out of existence this just doesn't happen"

Errent and ignorant nonsense. It has been observed

Quantum physics ? but that's more fractal physics I think which is complicated far too complicated to be true :)

Indeed I missed the part of light and radiation to simplify things ............ but if you try to push these things above the speed of light eventually you'll end up with building blocks of hydrogen :)

Particles popping into and out of existence this just doesn't happen ......... action and reaction and conservation of energy even on a quantum level still apply ..... although it appears to happen it's just are understanding of quantum physics isn't complete enough to explain this yet

as to fractals... you show even more howling ignorance. Fractals are based on VERY simple rules that produce excessive complexity.

word to the wise... if you're in a hole, stop digging and climb out...

Convenient method of storage yikes... What you mean is a transformation of energy into matter as the temperature decreases from infinity to absolute zero. :grin:

With in terms of the laws of physics, as I understand them, matter is the most efficient way this universe can store energy. If it weren't, we'd not be having this conversation, or any conversation at all. As to the temperature ->0 Kelvin... that's view I've not encountered as a serious comment before. We've established that 'Absolute Zero' isn't a zero... just the level of energy out of which bosons pop into existence... and that ain't a zero.

Dave :)

The definition intelligent creator of everything = god

Is internally connect

You are an intelligent living entity ........... although only one small part of you is intelligent self-aware the size of the part doesn't distract from you being an intelligent entity

your intelligence is part of a living system

The same could be said for the universe and enclosed system of which you are part

To think otherwise would be taking the religious path that we are separate and unique :)

Is internally connect

You are an intelligent living entity ........... although only one small part of you is intelligent self-aware the size of the part doesn't distract from you being an intelligent entity

The same could be said for the universe and enclosed system of which you are part

To think otherwise would be taking the religious path that we are separate and unique :)

Dear lord. You are serious. I call a....

troyAlert.jpg

Is internally connect

It is as internally correct as the statement that Superman can fly.

I assume you think that statement actually means something. :shrug:

No, it cannot.

No, it would not.

You have still failed to prove anything other than you cannot spell very well.

OK, wait. I thought Devilin was doing a bad parody of a monotheist argument. It can't be serious, can it?

With in terms of the laws of physics, as I understand them, matter is the most efficient way this universe can store energy. If it weren't, we'd not be having this conversation, or any conversation at all. As to the temperature ->0 Kelvin... that's view I've not encountered as a serious comment before. We've established that 'Absolute Zero' isn't a zero... just the level of energy out of which bosons pop into existence... and that ain't a zero.

If you're in a whole keep digging you might find what's on the other side :)

My ignorance is indeed astounding :)

I've read the fractal universe thing. the more I read the less sense it made. probably because of the inventor of the concept started to bring god into the equation :) so I dismissed it as overly complicated nonsense :)

bosons pop into existence ? ................. have you got a source for this I'd like to read more

Is internally connect

It is as internally correct as the statement that Superman can fly.

I assume you think that statement actually means something. :shrug:

:) part of a living system ......... your body which isn't all you, the bacteria in your stomach ect it's a symbiotic living system, for your brain :)

No, it cannot.

:) All things in the universe are connected

No, it would not.

:) Could you explain how it would not ? :)

You have still failed to prove anything other than you cannot spell very well.

I’m dyslexic :) but I still believe in the proof of gods existence is valid (although proof denies faith and without faith in God is nothing ) :)

You got one thing right.

I’m dyslexic

So am I, but I don't use it as an excuse, and most, if not all, of your spelling errors were not the kind of transpositions a dyslexic would make.

but I still believe in the proof of gods existence is valid

You can believe whatever you want. The fact is that you have failed to prove a god of any kind exists. You have made a series of baseless claims supported by more baseless claims. Keep trying and maybe some day you'll give up and realize that your gods are pure myth.

I’m dyslexic
So am I, but I don't use it as an excuse, and most, if not all, of your spelling errors were not the kind of transpositions a dyslexic would make.

dragon dictates natural speaking :) talk type it is about 90% accurate

but I still believe in the proof of gods existence is valid

You can believe whatever you want. The fact is that you have failed to prove a god of any kind exists. You have made a series of baseless claims supported by more baseless claims. Keep trying and maybe some day you'll give up and realize that your gods are pure myth.

I still think my logic is sound ........... god isn't supernatural .......... starts stupid ............. will end up stupid .............. but the universe is encloses and connected (fact) ..... with life and intelligent (fact) ........... the universe itself fits the definition of a sentient lifeform (fact)

And it follows that the universe also fits the definition of God

Worthy of a banana

If you're in a whole keep digging you might find what's on the other side :)

I've read the fractal universe thing. the more I read the less sense it made. probably because of the inventor of the concept started to bring god into the equation :) so I dismissed it as overly complicated nonsense :)

bosons pop into existence ? ................. have you got a source for this I'd like to read more

Feynman's QED and Gell-Mann's QCD predicted it... it was reported as observed in Sci-Am in the late 90s... something about virtual particles/anti-particle pairs NOT annihilating (specifically photons, which are a boson) it was part of the precursor to quantum entanglement.

So, go look it up and stop being unctuous. AND LEARN TO USE THE FUCKING QUOTES SYSTEM YOU DROOLING MUPPET