Goodbye Jesus

Nuclear Holocaust On June 12, 2007?

Ex-COG

The all sentient beings thing is Buddhist, not environmentalist. some environmentalists would be quite happy for the human race to be driven back to the stoneage, both technologically and in population density. A few well placed nukes would do that.

When one of the founders of Greenpeace resigns because of the Marxist and anarchist-nihilist politics entering and gaining control of the group.

There are, of course, extremists in every group. As far as I can see, for every 'meat is murder!' terrorist bombing vivisection labs and desecrating the graves of animal testers, there are many more rational human beings who sat down one day and said "Y'know what? Sure, human beings are superior to all other animals. Sure, our lives are worth more. But when I can lead a happy life without causing pain, suffering and death to innocent creatures, why shouldn't I?"

For every nihilist who thinks human life is an inherently evil cancer on the face of the earth, there are thousands of intelligent people that choose not to ignore the obvious and realise that if we want to carry on living on this rock, we're going to have to take care of it.

I said 'SOME'. And are we superior?

As far as the original posting goes, if memory serves me (I live about 20 miles from our beloved Messiah Israel Hawkins and his blessed headquarters - may they all come down with terminal dysentery), he made exactly the same prophesy about this time last year only it was supposed to happen in 2006. Oh well, if you don't get it right the first time, keep on trying and trying...LOL - Heimdall :yellow:

My birthday is June 12th. So is that of George Bush the older. And now, the nuclear baby. So, June 12th sucks two-thirds of the time. Two-thirds is about .666. Coincidence? Yeah, probably. Especially since two-thirds is closer to .667.

I said 'SOME'. And are we superior?

No. We are not.