Goodbye Jesus

Fucking Rush Limbaugh

Ahh!

Oh dear... Christmas "being oppressed."

(First 4 minutes)

I hate you Rush Limbaugh. I hate you, I hate you, I hate you. You are sooooooo stupid that my brain demands reparations for watching this.

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

Rush Limbaugh is just a whore. A bit fat whore, but just a whore. The problem is his Johns who pay him money for jerking them off. He's just good at jerking them and they like it. That's why he's still employed by them. End of story.

I hate you Rush Limbaugh. I hate you, I hate you, I hate you. You are sooooooo stupid that my brain demands reparations for watching this.

Don't stoop to his level. Hate is a christian value.

I think you are overreacting just a bit. You responded exactly the way they wanted you to. There needs to be an Athiest or nonreligious symbol and demand it be put up with it. You fight fire with fire. Think about it. The people who pulled down the Christmas Trees and the Minorah symbols then put them up were just reacting to what they were told to do. You simply must produce some effort and some firepower yourself. Don't get mad...get even..... :wicked:

I agree whole heartily, In order to win the battle, you'll have to play the game. I wonder if any Atheist groups could/are do/doing this type of thing? I'd love to lend my support!! Outstanding advice! :woohoo: