Goodbye Jesus

The Return Of Elijah

mwc

In the gospels we're told that John the Baptist is Elijah (even though he denies it). John the Baptist is somehow also secretly Elijah (perhaps only in spirit) although John seems to not know it (or lies about it).

So if Elijah can secretly return (in "spirit") in the body of someone and that person not be conscience of said presence of Elijah then perhaps jesus did return (in "spirit") during that "generation" and nobody noticed seeing how he was secretly stuck inside someone else and that person had no idea he was in there and just went about his business? Too bad jesus wasn't around to point out that jesus was around (but really stuck inside of someone else). Oh well, at least all has been "fulfilled." :)

mwc

In fact this did happen. He came back recently and has a growing ministry in Puerto Rico http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmC6LBpBUv4 To those who critcize this can't be the Lord returned, just remember the famous verse, "God has chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise." Proof right there in scripture.

I knew of this guy but I just didn't take the time to learn his story.

Does he know he's jesus or is he secretly jesus like JtB was secretly Elijah? :)

mwc

In the gospels we're told that John the Baptist is Elijah (even though he denies it). John the Baptist is somehow also secretly Elijah (perhaps only in spirit) although John seems to not know it (or lies about it).

So if Elijah can secretly return (in "spirit") in the body of someone and that person not be conscience of said presence of Elijah then perhaps jesus did return (in "spirit") during that "generation" and nobody noticed seeing how he was secretly stuck inside someone else and that person had no idea he was in there and just went about his business? Too bad jesus wasn't around to point out that jesus was around (but really stuck inside of someone else). Oh well, at least all has been "fulfilled." :)

mwc

Jesus was Elisha...

Jesus was Elisha...

Only to some...

...but more importantly...did HE KNOW that he was?

mwc

When I see him next I'll ask ;)