Goodbye Jesus

Disillusioned With Religion?

Guest truelight

Guest truelight

For those disillusioned with religion, Invoking The Light offers the answer at last!

Invoking The Light works for everyone, even if you have no particular beliefs.

A revolutionary, groundbreaking work, Invoking The Light reveals higher knowledge that has remained hidden from humanity since time began -- until now. When invoked, The Light uncovers and dissolves whatever is holding us back from realizing our highest human potential. It takes only seconds to invoke The Light. True illumination has never been so simple, yet so powerful!

You may ask how can something so simple be powerful?

Simplicity resonates at the very heart of our being. It is the modern world that complicates our lives, blocking us from reaching our highest human potential.

In a very clear, concise and universal way, Invoking The Light answers questions that have puzzled humanity about the truth of our existence, exposing the true influences hidden behind the scenes of what we perceive as reality.

The messages contained in Invoking The Light offer the most powerful way to uplift and unite humanity, freeing it from the quagmire of fear and hate gripping the world today.

Invoking The Light offers a powerful tool. Whenever invoked, The Light dissolves whatever is holding us back at its very source, instantly, as The Light clarifies, empowers and actualizes our goals.

Go to www.invokingthelight.com for more information and to order your copy via our secure website.

spam!

spam!

I'd agree that we're looking at a some pork product or other.

How many spammers does it take to change a light bulb? :D

Maybe she means we should worship the Light Bringer, Lucifer?

golden_honey_spam.jpg

no, light bulb jokes

Well, according to the link he posted, changing light bulbs is very easy once you buy all their lightbulb changing manuals. Visa and Mastercard accepted.

For those disillusioned with religion

I'm not disillusioned with religion, and I'm not stupid enough to fall for your religion.... but then I seriously doubt you will be honest enough to come back and defend your spam.

spam!

I just sent a pm here and double-dog dared them to return and defend themself against us.

Inspired to seek the underlying truth of a series of profound, spiritual experiences, including numerous visions, author C. F. Reynolds sought a direct channel to the Divine Mind of God

Apparently, C. F. Reynolds, knows the mind of god. And not just any one of god's mind, but God's Divine mind. C.F. does not seem to share his dirty, or even his humorous mind.

Too bad. Cause I be interested in the latter. A bit more fun.

spam!

I just sent a pm here and double-dog dared them to return and defend themself against us.

Unless Satan skates to work sometime soon, I doubt we'll hear from the New Thoughter anytime soon... We're too negative.

Inspired to seek the underlying truth of a series of profound, spiritual experiences, including numerous visions, author C. F. Reynolds sought a direct channel to the Divine Mind of God

Apparently, C. F. Reynolds, knows the mind of god. And not just any one of god's mind, but God's Divine mind. C.F. does not seem to share his dirty, or even his humorous mind.

Too bad. Cause I be interested in the latter. A bit more fun.

If the creatonists are right, then God's SoH is pretty scatological... But I don't think the godof the bible cracked a smile, unless it was at himself in the mirror

Or at least into one's ass...

It only takes one spammer to change a light bulb, but they have to bombard the store with e-mail spam for other light bulb companies first. :D

The messages contained in Invoking The Light offer the most powerful way to uplift and unite humanity, freeing it from the quagmire of fear and hate gripping the world today.

You mean you hold the key to uniting all of humanity, and you're prepared to do it for the low price of only $29.95 plus $10.00 for shipping?

Hold on, let me run to the other room and get my credit card....

:crazy:

After reading that, I don't know whether I should go towards the light with gladness, or run from it in fear.

For those disillusioned with religion, Invoking The Light offers the answer at last!

Invoking The Light works for everyone, even if you have no particular beliefs.

A revolutionary, groundbreaking work, Invoking The Light reveals higher knowledge that has remained hidden from humanity since time began -- until now. When invoked, The Light uncovers and dissolves whatever is holding us back from realizing our highest human potential. It takes only seconds to invoke The Light. True illumination has never been so simple, yet so powerful!

You may ask how can something so simple be powerful?

Simplicity resonates at the very heart of our being. It is the modern world that complicates our lives, blocking us from reaching our highest human potential.

In a very clear, concise and universal way, Invoking The Light answers questions that have puzzled humanity about the truth of our existence, exposing the true influences hidden behind the scenes of what we perceive as reality.

Invoking The Light offers a powerful tool. Whenever invoked, The Light dissolves whatever is holding us back at its very source, instantly, as The Light clarifies, empowers and actualizes our goals.

Go to www.invokingthelight.com for more information and to order your copy via our secure website.

Yes. Flashlights are handy things aren't they?

I think I can invoke the light through the OPs head, by peering into one ear.

Oh, that and well, I have my own ways of invoking light with some of my favorite methods including magnesium ribon, rust and aluminium (and a gold star if you know what that is), or, well hydrogen and oxygen in a balloon with a source of flame (on a very long stick).