Goodbye Jesus

Monk Details Sex, Drugs, Weeping Icon At Texas Monestary

Grandpa Harley

One of five monks facing charges of sexually abusing children told authorities that an inner circle of monks at the monastery there had sex with one another, smoked marijuana and used an eyedropper to produce fake tears on a Virgin Mary icon.

http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/onset?id=...te=article.html

Except for the man love and the child molestation I think I may have wasted many, many years...

Well at least the church cut the monastery off. Given what happened further, though, the state should've stepped in and just shut the place down permanently after the church's action. I hate it when abuse is tolerated under the auspices of a taboo on religious organizations (or organizations which at least pretend to be religious). It's how shit like Scientology gets started.

It does make a good movie plot, though. Evil businessman-type (with, for Hollywood's sake, ties to Satanic worship) takes over control of monastery from church. Commits acts of grave sexual sin, drug abuse, and child molestation (in accordance with dark rituals) while committing fraud with an icon to maintain holy image in community. It's up to one new novice monk to bring their wicked acts to light......before it's too late and they BRING ABOUT THE APOCALYPSE!

Except for the man love and the child molestation I think I may have wasted many, many years...

You think you did? Ain't it clear, regardless? ;)