Goodbye Jesus

Utopia

Ahh!

I keep finding myself slipping into these fantasies, everyday, where I move to the middle of nowhere and live a life completely cut off from the outside world. No 24 hour news. No internet. No stupid fundie bloggers. So far out, that I never have to see another person, much less a religious fundie. I could live there in peace and not worry about the rest of the world and the psychos living in it. No more politics. No more religion. Just peace.

Somedays, I'm more realistic. I think of moving to some far out place where I'm out of Islam's reach and there's also less of a Christian culture. I've heard Australia's like that. I've also thought maybe some sort of environmentalist action group... people like Jane Godall who lived among the apes all those years.

Does anyone know of such a place or is this one of those things people just daydream about?

I would like to think that there is such a place, but so far, I've only been daydreaming.

Hit me up if you find a place because I'm still searching.

Does anyone know of such a place or is this one of those things people just daydream about?

Russia fits the bill. A land of beautiful dyevushki and no religion. At least none of the zeolous kind.

I've lived there for 3 years and never once did I have anyone annoy me with a god conversation.

Get into a good philosophy PhD program. Christians sneak in sometimes, but they get hammered pretty quickly.