Goodbye Jesus

Flagellation Ritual Exposes Filipinos To Rabies

Grandpa Harley

More madness from the Catholic Death Cult

http://www.newscientisttech.com/article.ns?id=dn11663

More than a hundred men in the Philippines may have contracted rabies after taking part in a self-flagellation ritual to mark Good Friday, doctors and local authorities said on Thursday.

A health alert was issued after a man who took part in the traditional ceremony – where participants slash their backs with knifes before flaying themselves with bamboo whips – died from the virus on 11 April.

Mario Morales, the mayor of Mabalacat in Pampanga province north of Manila, told local media that Eduardo Sese may have contaminated up to 100 people who shared knives to cut themselves. He was bitten by an infected dog in February 2007.

:lmao:

Natural selection

I hope they all die.

Watching that shit on the news as a little 5 year old was traumatic. I should sue the news company like that other dick sued the library for his kids finding a lesbian sex book.

Natural selection

So true. This is Darwin's theory at work. It is really sad.

I felt a Darwin Award in me water... One has to love the Christian's obsessions with blood and death.

I hope they all die.

Watching that shit on the news as a little 5 year old was traumatic. I should sue the news company like that other dick sued the library for his kids finding a lesbian sex book.

My favourite imprecation/curse (of my own invention to the best of my knowledge)

"I hope they turn up maggot ridden in a ditch... dead would be a bonus, but not necessary"

"I hope they turn up maggot ridden in a ditch... dead would be a bonus, but not necessary"

Hmm :scratch: Very nice, very nice.

What's the point of a cosy curse? :wicked:

I actually had an even worse one which I thought up in high school. I called it the "Brucifixion", named after a "friend" of mine. Let's see how much I can remember:

1) One of the eyes is shovelled out with a spoon.. or rather a fork.. or maybe a toothpick will be better.

2) The offender is flayed. (Yummy)

3) The arms and legs are sawed of, centimeter by centimeter (0.4 inches by 0.4 inches for my American counterparts).

4) The body is then rolled around in salt, this also slows down the bleeding so that they don't die too quickly.

5) It is then put in an Iron Maiden. Not the band, the torture device.

Suffice to say this Bruce fellow really pissed me off.

What...they couldnt cure the rabies with prayer?

I actually had an even worse one which I thought up in high school. I called it the "Brucifixion", named after a "friend" of mine. Let's see how much I can remember:

1) One of the eyes is shovelled out with a spoon.. or rather a fork.. or maybe a toothpick will be better.

2) The offender is flayed. (Yummy)

3) The arms and legs are sawed of, centimeter by centimeter (0.4 inches by 0.4 inches for my American counterparts).

4) The body is then rolled around in salt, this also slows down the bleeding so that they don't die too quickly.

5) It is then put in an Iron Maiden. Not the band, the torture device.

Suffice to say this Bruce fellow really pissed me off.

The one I came up with involved a block and tackle over a large bath filled with leeches. You lower the offending person into the bath, then pull them up, let the leeches attached drop off and repeat until no more leeches attach...

What...they couldnt cure the rabies with prayer?

Strange to say... no

The one I came up with involved a block and tackle over a large bath filled with leeches. You lower the offending person into the bath, then pull them up, let the leeches attached drop off and repeat until no more leeches attach...

Don't some people use leeches for medicinal purposes. Back when I was a lickle child, we went with the school to a hospital and one of the nurses explained "The Wonders of Leeches", while putting them all over herself.

She must have had a leech fetish or something. She probably would have enjoyed your torture.

They are used to maintain blood flow in skin grafts.

They are used to maintain blood flow in skin grafts.

Ahah!

While living in the Philippines back in the early 90's I was witness to a crucifixion for the sake of celebrating Easter. The bloke playing Jesus is tied to a cross and then nailed to it with the same sort of big square nails they use in railroad construction. They believe that God will heal the wounds afterwards. The bloke who had done it the previous year still had bad visible wounds in his hands though! I wonder why? Oh, and these guys actually volunteer for the "priviledge."

Because death cults attract nut buckets? :)

Those wacky Cathoholics...