Goodbye Jesus

Sin Not

Guest Earl

Let's see now. Prior to becoming a christian, you have to concede that you are a vile filthy thing.

Then, we find out who the real christians are due to the fact that they cannot sin after conversion.

Well, that should effectively exclude the human race.

Methinks heaven is going to be very sparsely populated.

I really like how the ESV reads here.

Yeah, dude. It's amazing - when enough words are subtracted or added to the text by editors, it becomes much less nonsensical.

Oh well, I'm sure that's what God meant to say to begin with.

Christianity invents a problem, and make up a fake solution to solve it. It's like a car mechanic would tell me that the super-flux-inductor-thingamajing-capacitor is broken, and the only way to fix it is to glue a big, plastic, funny hat on top of the hood, and I have to drive around with that plastic hat there to make the super-flux-yada-yada to work again. And it will never break again either as long as I do. And that would cost me only a small sum of 10% of my gross income each month... besides that I have to go to the shop once a week to re-glue the hat on.

When I told a church pastor friend of mine that some one on a Christian website that claimed Christians can not sin he laughed and said they were not real Christians if they said that because the bible clearly states "all sin and come short of the glory of God."

Most Christian agree with him and only the real weird radical ones believe the oppose. Anyone that claims to be a Christians and says Christians don't sin is a nut case.

Hmm.

In christianity, thinking about something is the same as doing it. So these sinless saints are not even able to THINK about sin?

I'm pretty sure even Origen, after castrating himself for Jesus, occasionally thought about women (or perhaps little boys)...

Did Paul also say in Romans that he the flesh was sinful and he couldn't always control it?