Goodbye Jesus

Pats Get Randy Moss!

mick

Super Bowl Number 4!

Let us all praise our savior! The one who pulled us out of darkness, and into the light. The one who pushed aside the darkness and allowed us to walk in the light with our heads held high.

Tom Brady.

Go Pats! >_< V

Why is Tom Brady more like a circus than Peyton Manning?

He's got two more rings.

The Redsocks have a most excellent line up this year as well Being a New England sports fan has never been better.

Heh. Ass Rod is having a great year, and the Yankees still suck! :)

Mick, I don't know if this is a decent thing to ask for but it would improve life for me. Could Yaaaaahhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!!! in the title could be shortened by about a dozen letters? The problem is that for my low vision I need to set the computer screen fairly large. That long string of letters stretches the index page so wide that I can hardly get all of it inside the screen. That is seriously problematic. I can shift the screen back and forth but that causes all kinds of other problems such as headaches.

I think you can change it if you go into "edit" at the bottom of the opening post. You can then edit the title and/or any other part of the post.

Thank you.

The Redsocks have a most excellent line up this year as well Being a New England sports fan has never been better.

Heh. Ass Rod is having a great year, and the Yankees still suck! :)

:woohoo: The Yankme's have 8 Loss's in 9 Games...Even with golden child A-Fraud. I'm happy to say the Sox contributed greatly to that, least not let us forget the 4 homers in a row @ Fenway recently!! I Love Sox baseball :wub:

If you look at the group of recievers the Pats have grabbed, Moss is the least likely to even make a difference. Simply amazing what the Pats do to get quality players year in and year out under Bellick.

They have come a long way from the days when they would take their first round draft and get themselves an offensive lineman.

And the Sox.....anyone up for a rousing rendition of "Tessie"!!! A$$-Rod is proving he is awesome at hitting when it does not help his team win. Mr. April might not even see the playoffs at this rate.

Ruby,

I couldn't figure out how to edit it?

Super Bowl Number 4!