Goodbye Jesus

Why Not Just Admit You Don't Know?

DarthOkkata

At any rate, are you sure you're not a Satanist? A lot of what you've been posting about your beliefs sounds similiar to their fundamentals. [i'm not trying to be insulting here.]

I don't see where that should be any more of an "insult" than asking "are you sure you're not a Christian?" In either case, you're suggesting the person embraces superstition.

(Yeah, I know, be that as it may, few would be insulted being asked if they were a xian where most would be if asked whether they were a satanist. :scratch: )

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grandpa Harley

• Gary Thompson

• NotBlinded

• DarthOkkata

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't consider myself a Christian at all and I really could give a rats ass what Christians would say. I don't believe I've had a chance to "argue" with anyone here yet... I'm still trying to squeeze my big boobs into this place.

either way, you seem to be claiming to understand or know who god is better than other people (unless I'm just totally misunderstanding you), which still sounds like debating the size of unicorn horns as far as I'm concerned.

Not really trying to argue with you, nor am I angry with you...its just pointless to tell someone who is an atheist that you understand god better than others...since, as an atheist, I think that "god" is an inherently meaningless word. Just like unicorns, gods are made up, and thus can be anything the imagination wants them to be.

Does that mean you have a better grasp of the nature of God than Christians? Despite their manifest faults, they can only be human, since there's no other animal on the planet who'd make that much of a jackass of itself ;)

Guest Florida
I don't consider myself a Christian at all and I really could give a rats ass what Christians would say. I don't believe I've had a chance to "argue" with anyone here yet... I'm still trying to squeeze my big boobs into this place.

either way, you seem to be claiming to understand or know who god is better than other people (unless I'm just totally misunderstanding you), which still sounds like debating the size of unicorn horns as far as I'm concerned.

Not really trying to argue with you, nor am I angry with you...its just pointless to tell someone who is an atheist that you understand god better than others...since, as an atheist, I think that "god" is an inherently meaningless word. Just like unicorns, gods are made up, and thus can be anything the imagination wants them to be.

Yup, you totally misunderstood me... and what is with this unicorn horn fetish?

His version of my 'it's arguing about how many pins one can get in the head of an angel...' comment... sort of a more 'polite'(?) way of saying 'religious wank fest'

Yup, you totally misunderstood me... and what is with this unicorn horn fetish?

ok, then why don't you explain yourself...because your first few posts seem to make yourself sound very much like a theist of some sort....

the reference to unicorn horns is only an example of arguing about something that doesn't exist...it could be something else if you like....arguing about he size of a leprechaun's pot of gold, or how pointy an elf's ears are. All of these things are equivalent to arguments about the nature of god in my opinion.

Kuroikaze: I hope you're prepared to go 'round and 'round with her because she has yet to truly say anything. She's chasing her tail (or big boobs) and begging others to join in.

Kuroikaze: I hope you're prepared to go 'round and 'round with her because she has yet to truly say anything. She's chasing her tail (or big boobs) and begging others to join in.

yeah, I know...thats what makes it fun :grin: I think I just like to argue :scratch:

and I liek tist!!!111