Goodbye Jesus

God Addiction Counseling

Guest The Temple of Reason

Nope.

Zeus has the better phone...

If the god of this thread showed signs of interest in its/his/her creation, things might get back on track. It's hard to shake the feeling that we've got a spammer here--someone taking advantage of free advertizing.

That's why I stopped taking notice...

Don't take that the wrong way.

All I'm saying is that if anyone wants some advice or just a peron to talk to you can e-mail me or whatever....

Perhaps I am taking it the wrong way. But this is what makes me think it's spam. I mean, this is what we're all about to begin with! Who does he/she think he/she is to make such an offer first thing in the introduction? I've found so many people to talk with on here and I've picked up so much good advice. I don't see folks sporting big labels like this; just decent caring folks offering what they've got. Somehow, this post makes me feel like he/she thinks he/she is something better. If this person has read as many posts as claimed, then this much should be obvious.

Its great that there are communities like these to help us all out.

Yeah, I saw this, too. It's sort of like it's tagged on the end as an afterthought just to make it "legal."

Hopefully I am taking this the wrong way, and if so, my apologies to you, Temple.

That's why I stopped taking notice...

Sorry, I didn't see this before I posted. Glad to know I'm not alone in my intuitions.

Oh, I didn't even realize. The only think I picked up is that he only posted once and hasn't come back in two days.

But then again, we shoudn't be so quick to judge. Maybe it's not like that. After wall, we can deceive ourselves by taking something the wrong way or not quite seeing both ends of the spectrum.

Let's not forget this heated response Ruby:

Which came first? The e-mail or the video?

Gary, I watched this youtube and it doesn't talk about videos or emails coming first. Anyway, how would I know which one came first? I was a horse and buggy Mennonite back in the days when these things were invented. How does that question relate to the topic of this thread?

Gary, I watched this youtube and it doesn't talk about videos or emails coming first. Anyway, how would I know which one came first? I was a horse and buggy Mennonite back in the days when these things were invented. How does that question relate to the topic of this thread?

Gary, I apologize if that came across as "heated." I forget which thread it comes from so I'm not sure of the context but I'm sure I did not mean it as "heated" in any way.

Gary, I apologize if that came across as "heated." I forget which thread it comes from so I'm not sure of the context but I'm sure I did not mean it as "heated" in any way.

I thought it was very heated. When I read it, I sat in the corner and cried for nearly an hour, then I slit my wrists but my cat Snuggles dragged me to the hospital where I had a transfusion. After a week of counseling I thought I could live a normal life again, but every waking moment of every day I could hear those words. Gnawing, gnawing, gnawing at my mind with the rusted blades of insult and banishment. I am now but a parody of who I once was, a shadow of a former consciousness...

But not really. Don't worry about it, heated was a strong word, but not really a rosy response either. I moreover wanted to point out how what we appear to know can be misleading at times... but then again, our good ol' friend still hasn't come back so you're probably right. :shrug:

Gary, maybe we need to discuss this via pm. I sent you one just now.

I don't really care whether I'm right or wrong in this. I just wish the person would care about the answers we spent time composing. Apparently he/she doesn't so we go on in life. It might be helpful to someone else.

Gary, maybe we need to discuss this via pm. I sent you one just now.

I don't really care whether I'm right or wrong in this. I just wish the person would care about the answers we spent time composing. Apparently he/she doesn't so we go on in life. It might be helpful to someone else.

Sorry for yet another misundersting. :thanks: All is explained in the PM. My cynical humour (if you can call it that) is less than understandable, granted. :shrug:

Got it. Thanks.