Goodbye Jesus

Old Heimdall Has Goodies For All The Kids

Heimdall

Old Uncle Heimdall has come for a short visit and has a present for all the kids...Check out this site:

http://objectiveministries.org/kidz/

I think you will be very offended, especially by Professor Giraffenstein...Incidentially the site is a spoof on fundie websites...I love the call to ban Landover Baptist from the internet! LOL - Heimdall :yellow:

:HaHa:

There's some pretty good stuff over there. :HaHa:

"Hello! My name is Lambuel and I hope that we can be friends. I would like to share with you my love for Jesus. Did you know that Jesus loves each and every one of us? It's true! In the Bible, He says: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life"... Isn't that COOL?!

My OBJECTIVE is JUST 4 KIDZ! The "z" is for "zealousness," 'cause Jesus wants us to be hot for Him, not lukewarm. I read in the Bible that He said: "As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent"... Let's do that!"

He makes me hot... the use of the seeping holes in the hands... Jesus, six times the fun over a normal man...

I wish we had an atheist website for kids.

Who would be have a character?

You know, the first thing I noticed is how those pictures looked so cute and innocent. So I thought that the website might be run by some truly good/moral/caring christians. UNTIL... I got to the part with "Mr. Gruff", the atheist.

post-3092-1178231815_thumb.jpg

They've seen me in the morning?

They've seen me in the morning?

Ah, but the problem is not just bad grooming and grumpy attitude. Note the line "AVOID TALKING TO THEM" in bold.

Most children do... the aura of Evil I have even keeps Hari Krishnas at bay... let alone small children. Unless they don't like the smell of JPG 'Le Male'...

Most children do... the aura of Evil I have even keeps Hari Krishnas at bay... let alone small children. Unless they don't like the smell of JPG 'Le Male'...

Alright, alright. :grin:

My God Daughters look forward to seeing me... does that count?

Who?

I got a kick out of the lion that wants to marry the lamb. How is that more acceptable than two men, who are at least of the same species, getting married?

I can hear the wedding vows now...

"I promise to have, hold, and not overbaste...er...I mean, cook to the proper tempera...um..."

The bit about dinosaurs in the Giraffe graphic is just too much. "Wrong little buddy! Dinosaurs still walk on the land and swim in the seas! And the Earth is less than 10,000 years old!"

Great link on the page. Kangaroos, in the Middle East!

http://objectiveministries.org/creation/kangaroo.html

I especially love how they ask you a question, and then supply the answer in parenthesis for you! That way, you don't have to even think for yourself!

[Yes! Your opinion doesn't matter, and this is what you -should- be thinking!] Jesus Saves! [Pencil shavings!]

I've noticed a lot of religious sites do this. Aparently they know their audience doesn't like to actually think about such difficult questions hard enough to come up with correct answers.

The worst thing about it is, this appears to be serious. Too much misinformation for it not to be.

I wonder if anyone bothered to point out that the 'Bible' also says that the earth is flat, the sun revolves around the earth, and the moon creates it's own light?

Here's another jewel of stupidity from the same page:

"The two koalas who were aboard the Ark must have not yet degenerated to being only able to subsist on eucalyptus and this state of affairs must have happened after they migrated to Australia. Early Middle Eastern koalas would have been happy to munch away on figs or the like."

In other words, they are using evolution, to argue -against- evolution?

Koala migrated across the supercontinent? If you've ever seen one, you'll know why this is so stupid.

Who?

I am Baptised Church of England, thus I can stand at baptisms. I told my oldest friend 'I'm an atheist' he said 'yes... but you're one of the few people I trust'.... I may have no time for God, but I will stand by a friend if he wants me to...

The worst thing about it is, this appears to be serious.

Well, that is what christians actually believe, so...

Who?

I am Baptised Church of England, thus I can stand at baptisms. I told my oldest friend 'I'm an atheist' he said 'yes... but you're one of the few people I trust'.... I may have no time for God, but I will stand by a friend if he wants me to...

Oh right. Sorry about that :Doh: , the terms god-son/daughter/child are rarely used in any of my "wonderful" places of residence. I didn't register until you mentioned baptism.

I was inspired So I have this on my desk at work now. I changed the mug to say "I love Logic."

post-2798-1178571173_thumb.jpg

They'll make you take it down for persecuting Christians... :)