Goodbye Jesus

Christian Debate

perianwalsh

What was there to debate? It was just another weak propaganda page.

mwc

I'm with MWC... It's not even convincing propaganda...

I'd cordially suggest that perianwalsh looks up the meaning of the words 'debate' and 'apologist' (and perhaps the letters 'W' and 'R', and the numbers '4' and '7'... since Sesame Street is the level of that page....)

read this

http://7.coffeehousetheology.com/

Don't read it if you are not strong debator.

What's there to debate? It's just propaganda. Yet one more way to sell yet one more take on the same old thing. *yawn*. Is there a point to this? Do you have a question or concern to address? A challenge to us, perhaps? Let's just talk about your thoughts about it, rather than linking us to something like this to read. We've seen it before.

sHIT........I put the wrong title...should be apology.....the first time i saw it i thought ...it was appeared as a advertisment in a simillar website like exchristian.net------really sorry,I should have paste it to others.......DONT ARGUE ABOUT THIS TOPIC below.....I am really sorry.........

Yours

Pwalsh

sHIT........I put the wrong title...should be apology.....the first time i saw it i thought ...it was appeared as a advertisment in a simillar website like exchristian.net------really sorry,I should have paste it to others.......DONT ARGUE ABOUT THIS TOPIC below.....I am really sorry.........

Yours

Pwalsh

Pardon?

Wow! I'm totally convinced! I just prayed and gave my heart to JESUS! Praise the Lord! Glory to God!

Wow! I'm totally convinced! I just prayed and gave my heart to JESUS! Praise the Lord! Glory to God!

Yes, Jeff... but you're on Crack, Jeff ;)

Huh? Don't debate this topic? It was meant to be an apology?

I think we are owed an apology for having to read that.

Yours

Pwalsh

Pardon?

Just nod politely and walk away slowly. :thanks:

mwc

Yes, I've been smoking the Crack of JESUS! Glory! :woohoo:

I meant Apology(Is this the name of articles thatchristians who defend their religion?)Anyway I dont know how to delete this post.......I dont wanna convert other ppl!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I've been smoking the Crack of JESUS! Glory! :woohoo:

You are J.R. 'Bob' Dobbs and I claim my £5....

Perian, dear heart...

Just a request from someone who almost certainly has underwear older than you... PLEASE try scattering a few vowels here and there, and perhaps the occasional grammatical construct... you know niceties that allow someone of my extreme years to have a fighting chance of working out what you're talking about...

Just Private message SkipNChurch (aka Niv) and ask him to delete this thread if you don't want it here.

Welcome to Ex-C!! :woohoo:

I meant Apology(Is this the name of articles thatchristians who defend their religion?)Anyway I dont know how to delete this post.......I dont wanna convert other ppl!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, no, too late, I'm converting, I'm converting....Oh, wait, it was just gas.