Goodbye Jesus

Was Attacked For Anti Slogan...

Red_Pyramid

Red, you got my PM?

PM?? You mean the private messages through EX christian or Instant Messenger program???

Either way I'm trying to find my AIM, which is Samael92DE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grandpa Harley

• Ouroboros

• Red_Pyramid

• Piprus

PM?? You mean the private messages through EX christian or Instant Messenger program???

You should see something saying "1 New Messages" up in the right corner of this website. It's the Ex-Christian private messages.

If any of the people who told you "you were asking for it" were police I would not trust them to work on this, and I might talk to an attorney. That si akin to saying a woman deserved to be raped because she was wearing a short skirt. Do not take the other warnings here about the asshole having your address lightly. I personally am not sure about a gun, only go that route if you already know how to use one, or are willing to learn. I am not anti-gun, but I am anti irresponcible gun ownership. If you can afford a home alarm system look into it. They may go to your home when you're not there to vandalise, ni this case you having a gun won't do much, but a good alarm system might.

I persoanlly do not believe in dogs for protection. I am not saying it's bad, but one of my parents neighbors came home and her house was too quiet. They had 3 dobies that should have been doing the "Yay Mommy's home" bark and dance. She went to a neighbor, and called the police. The house had been robbed, and all the dogs shot, the "things" meant nothing compared to dead friends, and let's face it, dogs are friends.

I agree with the comment on dogs... to quote a South African 'Security Expert' of my brief acquaintance in the mid 1980s said 'Some people speak English, some Dutch, some Afrikaans... they all understand the sound of a shot gun being loaded'

And this, after all your comments on the threads regarding the second amendment? I don't get it. Are you being two-faced, are you equivocating, what??? I don't get it, Grandpa...what are you trying to say?

My comments on the gun threads were about the level of macho bullshit flying around... I've actually said I've no problem with guns. I have problems with the kind on chromosomally challenged sloping foreheads who open their cavernous mouths and come out with the same clap trap that makes the pro-gun lobby such an asinine joke across the planet. They can save that shit for their equally loud mouth drinking buddies... As to licensing... you have a piece of paper that proves you have a certain level of competence with a car before you can use it in public alone, or get insured. I don't see the problem with that with guns... however, if one wishes to have not certified training of gun use, care and safety, well, it's not my country so I really just regard it as Darwin in action... the good one's hopefully will survive to breed.

However, one thing about the Second Amendment fundies... they are fun to wind up... you certainly can't make them think since it is a religious conviction.. and we know what that does to the cerebellum... I even had my fun with you... and you're more liberal than the real no hopers... I did like the ad hominem comments about the fact I don't think I'm fit to breed... when some turd takes one comments out of context, you know they're desperate and can be safely ignored *waves to BurnedOut* I've not had that much fun outside of Christian baiting... not an original thought among them... waste of time trying... but I did in my usual Zen way...

ADDENDUM - My South African 'Friend' lived in the kind of war zone that Americans sort of pretend they live in... He'd advised and trained people to deal with sieges, nightly raids, ambushes and the like... It was strange being the worst shot in the room (and I could take out an inch target at 200 yards with just my heart beat causing the spread...) I'd account his opinions as significant, and not macho bullshit.

Ah, my dear friend, Grandpa...

Please, first and foremost, do not offhand dismiss this response as misinformed, or eminating from the mouth of some apework. Rather, as groundwork please do consider that my ancestry has been traced to the Battle of Hastings in the year 1066. And that my ancestors emigrated from England to the New World in the year 1732.

As regards the second amendment, or any other amendment for that matter, the implication is that we do not bend our knee for anyone, notwithstanding any claims, for anyone who for whatever reason, claims to be our "lord": There are no "lords" in our society. If you wish to characterize that position as some form of "fundamentaliism" then be that as you wish. To me, as an American, I say, it does not matter to me. I do not care what you UK people think. You have your country, and we have ours.

At the end of the day, we have much in common, yet we have some basic differences. I believe that when confronted with a common enemy, we will get along together just fine, as we did in the WWII years. As to the fine points of public policy and the evolution thereof, that will depend on the process that has evolved in this US of A and which has sustained us. The wheels may turn slowly in this country, but turn they do.

Best that you just stand back, and see what happens.

Red,

While your logo probably did increase the probability of something like this happening to you, and maybe it was a factor to be weighed, as to the question, did you have it coming to you, the answer is an emphatic NO. HELL NO!

Purple's analogy to the rape victim being accused of "asking for it" is right on target. The attackers were thugs, plain and simple.

Particularly in light of the fact that the police thought it was a hate crime, I think they probably were xians. So much for their "superior" morality, huh?

...he knocked me to the ground from behind and just immediatly started kicking and punching me, everything was so fast by the time I could turn around he was being pulled off(at least I think, by a perfect stranger) and he ran off and jumped back in the car and was gone, along with my wallet...

Ah, this must be the religion of "love" for sure. :banghead:

You ever catch the culprit, turn him over to me. I'd like to show him some of my religion, something reserved for special "friends"... :fdevil:

...Delivered to Odin

BLOOD EAGLE

The spearmaster's offering

BLOOD EAGLE

The ravengod's sacrifice

BLOOD EAGLE

The course of an ancient rite

BLOOD EAGLE...

(Stormwarrior, "Blood Eagle", from the album "Northern Rage")

:pureevil:

Ah, my dear friend, Grandpa...

Please, first and foremost, do not offhand dismiss this response as misinformed, or eminating from the mouth of some apework. Rather, as groundwork please do consider that my ancestry has been traced to the Battle of Hastings in the year 1066. And that my ancestors emigrated from England to the New World in the year 1732.

As regards the second amendment, or any other amendment for that matter, the implication is that we do not bend our knee for anyone, notwithstanding any claims, for anyone who for whatever reason, claims to be our "lord": There are no "lords" in our society. If you wish to characterize that position as some form of "fundamentaliism" then be that as you wish. To me, as an American, I say, it does not matter to me. I do not care what you UK people think. You have your country, and we have ours.

At the end of the day, we have much in common, yet we have some basic differences. I believe that when confronted with a common enemy, we will get along together just fine, as we did in the WWII years. As to the fine points of public policy and the evolution thereof, that will depend on the process that has evolved in this US of A and which has sustained us. The wheels may turn slowly in this country, but turn they do.

Best that you just stand back, and see what happens.

I have antecedents that unified Scotland against the Romans (according to the Roman records who mention his name with no affection, but some grudging respect), and la later one who developed the concentration camp... applied, bloody, brutality comes as naturally to my line as breathing... but I fail to see what genealogy has to do with your opinion being any less knee jerk and jingoistic than anyone else. I go by the individual, rather than some cliché... As to your 'caring' or otherwise... the whole structure drips with 'caring' that I consider ill considered nonsense ill considered nonsense irrespective of whether it's which God you choose to be deluded by, or which segment of 'law' you choose to blindly follow, while shouting down naysayers with a zeal seldom seen outside of a Southern Baptist book-burning. A mob is a mob no matter what party frock one cares to place upon it. And a loud-mouth is a loud-mouth irrespective of which country they claim cosmic significance for... It's empty headed and dull... I enjoy reasoned debate, but the Second Amendment results in 'prise it from my cold, dead, hand' style rhetoric, is neither reasoned, nor debate ... it is of the level of 'The Bible says it, I believe it....' It even fails to be amusing after a while. Call me jaded by visiting Bedlam one too many times. Like an old cage bird, if the cage door is opened, you get as far from freedom (of thought) as is possible within the constraint of the cage, while squawking 'Second Amendment'... It did support the development of the Republic... Ask any Native American, since the gun was used with more aplomb against them than it did against any oppressive government, domestic or foreign... although that won't appeal to the romantic notion of standing militia. However, romance carries more weight that 'unpalatable' comments such as 'universal gun ownership allowed the American, once he had repulsed the British from his shores, to steal the land of the natives, in the name of God, the inherent supremacy of the white man, and the Constitution of the United States...'

I'm afraid such behaviour beings out the sadist in my soul... I have no problems with American domestic arrangements, but I do object to white washing history to make it palatable. Clinging to a romantic warrior past is arrant, self deluding, nonsense...

As to commonality... We're mostly Caucasian, mostly English speaking, and most of the populace has just enough native intelligence to starve on the streets if left to their own devices... so I'd agree...

However, what does this have to do with some lad getting jumped by Zealots?

...he knocked me to the ground from behind and just immediatly started kicking and punching me, everything was so fast by the time I could turn around he was being pulled off(at least I think, by a perfect stranger) and he ran off and jumped back in the car and was gone, along with my wallet...

Ah, this must be the religion of "love" for sure. :banghead:

You ever catch the culprit, turn him over to me. I'd like to show him some of my religion, something reserved for special "friends"... :fdevil:

...Delivered to Odin

BLOOD EAGLE

The spearmaster's offering

BLOOD EAGLE

The ravengod's sacrifice

BLOOD EAGLE

The course of an ancient rite

BLOOD EAGLE...

(Stormwarrior, "Blood Eagle", from the album "Northern Rage")

:pureevil:

Wasn't the blood eagle a method of execution? I seem to remember it being a Viking/Nordic thing involving the slow disarticulation of the ribs from the spine which are then ripped open like wings...

My comments on the gun threads were about the level of macho bullshit flying around... I've actually said I've no problem with guns. I have problems with the kind on chromosomally challenged sloping foreheads who open their cavernous mouths and come out with the same clap trap that makes the pro-gun lobby such an asinine joke across the planet. They can save that shit for their equally loud mouth drinking buddies... As to licensing... you have a piece of paper that proves you have a certain level of competence with a car before you can use it in public alone, or get insured. I don't see the problem with that with guns... however, if one wishes to have not certified training of gun use, care and safety, well, it's not my country so I really just regard it as Darwin in action... the good one's hopefully will survive to breed.

However, one thing about the Second Amendment fundies... they are fun to wind up... you certainly can't make them think since it is a religious conviction..

That's what I was trying to say when I started the "irritating arguments" thread. But I retreated to my pipe and the fundie-baiting got old.

(and I could take out an inch target at 200 yards with just my heart beat causing the spread...)

Yeah....with a scope! :HaHa:

However, one thing about the Second Amendment fundies... they are fun to wind up... you certainly can't make them think since it is a religious conviction..

That's what I was trying to say when I started the "irritating arguments" thread. But I retreated to my pipe and the fundie-baiting got old.

(and I could take out an inch target at 200 yards with just my heart beat causing the spread...)

Yeah....with a scope! :HaHa:

Actually... no... my eyesight is pretty good... thanks for asking. My family have always had a way with instruments of death... :) Certainly good enough to have been mercenaries in every major conflict from 1690 to 1914...

Last time I checked which was over 15 years ago, I could usually hit something the size of a mailbox kneeling with an m16 using sites only from 300 yards. Nothing to write home about, but as an instrument of death it sure beats a crowbar or a butane lighter.

Even though it's really hard to throw an m16 that far :)

Last time I checked which was over 15 years ago, I could usually hit something the size of a mailbox kneeling with an m16 using sites only from 300 yards. Nothing to write home about, but as an instrument of death it sure beats a crowbar or a butane lighter.

Indeed... In fully automatic that would cut the target in half (just about)... you'd certainly spoil their day so badly they'd not remember ever having a 'good time' ;)

I prefer the M177 for ergonomics of flash guard and the collapsible stock, but its really just the M16 in a party frock.

Addendum: I liked the weight of the M177 over the M16, but then I'm a bit of a girl...

Wasn't the blood eagle a method of execution? I seem to remember it being a Viking/Nordic thing involving the slow disarticulation of the ribs from the spine which are then ripped open like wings...

Yes, that's roughly the thing. It's not clear, though, if it was really used at all and how often and on whom.

But bastards like the ones who mutilated Red deserve it, if you ask me. :fdevil:

Yes, that's roughly the thing. It's not clear, though, if it was really used at all and how often and on whom.

But bastards like the ones who mutilated Red deserve it, if you ask me. :fdevil:

I would have thought that shock would kill the prisoner before punishment was fully meted out... but we're pretty tough as a species...

Well, this sort of thing scares me to an extent because i'm eventually going to start wearing an inverted cross soon in the rural Tennessee area. And there's plenty of people here who would do similar thngs. But that's really bad to hear, because people have yet to go with the times and end discrimination against the minorities, especialy religious minorities.

I would have thought that shock would kill the prisoner before punishment was fully meted out... but we're pretty tough as a species...

I guess there were mystical implications involved in this kind of execution. Who cares about the material (the delinquent) in such cases. :blink:;)

Although I admit that I wonder... separating the ribs from the spine will of course make breathing impossible, so I guess death would come in some few minutes at max. Not exactly a good way to torture someone to death, if that's what you want.

Oh well, there's always a catch. :fdevil:

I guess there were mystical implications involved in this kind of execution. Who cares about the material (the delinquent) in such cases. :blink:;)

Although I admit that I wonder... separating the ribs from the spine will of course make breathing impossible, so I guess death would come in some few minutes at max. Not exactly a good way to torture someone to death, if that's what you want.

Oh well, there's always a catch. :fdevil:

If you start at the top, the diaphragm can still work...

Well, this sort of thing scares me to an extent because i'm eventually going to start wearing an inverted cross soon in the rural Tennessee area. And there's plenty of people here who would do similar thngs. But that's really bad to hear, because people have yet to go with the times and end discrimination against the minorities, especialy religious minorities.

Why the jewellery?

Because I want to wear it, it looks cool to me, and it represents my view of conservative Christianity, if not that I'll get a Dark Funeral necklace eventually with an inverted star with a goat face and an inverted cross on each side of the star. I'm a Dark Funeral fan too so it fits both ways.

Because I want to wear it, it looks cool to me, and it represents my view of conservative Christianity, if not that I'll get a Dark Funeral necklace eventually with an inverted star with a goat face and an inverted cross on each side of the star. I'm a Dark Funeral fan too so it fits both ways.

So, you're proving a point, to a degree, as well as declaring your liking for Black Metal... Making a political statement is fine, but I would remind you of what happened to Custer. If it's worth a hiding or two then that's OK... remember though, if it gets to court, the clean cut protestant Jock can pretty well get away with murder... and has done several times in the Southern and Square states...

Rebellion is only fun if you live to look back on it.

Yeah, I don't really care about random yells of "Devil Worshipper" and things like that, actually one of my friends at college had him an inverted cross he wore, I asked him if anyone said anytihng to him, he said no, people are too afraid to ask, well I wear a hoody regularly in the winter time with an inverted star and an inverted cross on it and no one's said anything to me, I'll take my chances, it's better to do something you want to than to not do something you want to out of fear, and that's terrorism.

That sucks. I'm truly sorry to hear that happened to you. Humans can be so hurtful.

I wear inverted crosses too, but in tennesse, I wouldn't doubt it...

Yeah I wanted to be flippant in what I did, but I overestimated the religious, the worst I thought would happen was a feirce tongue lashing...

Be careful, and carry a knife if you need to...

Guest Arion
So, you're proving a point, to a degree, as well as declaring your liking for Black Metal... Making a political statement is fine, but I would remind you of what happened to Custer. If it's worth a hiding or two then that's OK... remember though, if it gets to court, the clean cut protestant Jock can pretty well get away with murder... and has done several times in the Southern and Square states...

Rebellion is only fun if you live to look back on it.

Several times my arse, all they have to do is prove the victim was a 'non-christian' and they're off the hook, I've seen it happen. The southern states is not a very safe place for free-thinkers.

Yeah, I don't really care about random yells of "Devil Worshipper" and things like that, actually one of my friends at college had him an inverted cross he wore, I asked him if anyone said anythng to him, he said no, people are too afraid to ask, well I wear a hoody regularly in the winter time with an inverted star and an inverted cross on it and no one's said anything to me, I'll take my chances, it's better to do something you want to than to not do something you want to out of fear, and that's terrorism.

Come to Alabama and wear them...this is the only state I know of where hate crimes are prevailent especially when it pertains to blacks and non-christians.

Well, this sort of thing scares me to an extent because i'm eventually going to start wearing an inverted cross soon in the rural Tennessee area. And there's plenty of people here who would do similar things. But that's really bad to hear, because people have yet to go with the times and end discrimination against the minorities, especialy religious minorities.

I wear inverted crosses too, but in tennesse, I wouldn't doubt it...

Yeah I wanted to be flippant in what I did, but I overestimated the religious, the worst I thought would happen was a fierce tongue lashing...

Be careful, and carry a knife if you need to...

A knife? Personally, I'd start carrying a gun, then again I may be way out of line but I don't think it would hurt to much if we began to actually band together to help protect one another. The one thing I've noticed more than anything else is that this world is extremely dangerous for anyone who wants to think for his/herself.