Goodbye Jesus

Was Attacked For Anti Slogan...

Red_Pyramid

"

QUOTE(Grandpa Harley @ May 8 2007, 02:15 PM) *

So, you're proving a point, to a degree, as well as declaring your liking for Black Metal... Making a political statement is fine, but I would remind you of what happened to Custer. If it's worth a hiding or two then that's OK... remember though, if it gets to court, the clean cut protestant Jock can pretty well get away with murder... and has done several times in the Southern and Square states...

Rebellion is only fun if you live to look back on it.

Several times my arse, all they have to do is prove the victim was a 'non-christian' and they're off the hook, I've seen it happen. The southern states is not a very safe place for free-thinkers.

I was trying to be kind... I regard such places as the third world, however, people here do live there and thus, I was trying to be diplomatic.

Quite how dressing like every other black metal head is 'free thinking' but I'm sure it is...

bat20goth.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grandpa Harley

• Ouroboros

• Red_Pyramid

• Piprus

Saying that you had it coming because of your bumper sticker choices is like saying a girl had it coming to her when she got raped for dressing really sexy.

Granted, sexy dressing is less provocative than your choice of bumper stickers (kinda) but that doesn't make what happened any less horrible. I hope someone got their liscence plate number.

Not sure what to say about that. While jumping someone over a bumper sticker is not justified at all, (see above rape analogy), at the same time, it pays to watch your back a bit more closely. Especially if someone is making a big deal about nothing. That's just someone looking for an excuse.