Goodbye Jesus

Kirk Cameron On O'reilly Tonight

xrayman7040

Paging Dr. Daniken! :wicked:

OMG, someone remembers that goon! Haha. Wow. I haven't heard that name in many years.

You know, he probably joined the Raelians. They have very similar ideas, don't you think?

You're right but I didn't do my homework so I stuck with the low number. :grin: And admittedly, I'm not very well versed in evolution but the evolution series is helping me along. Netflix, oh how I love it! Just received part two in the mail today.

That's okay. I didn't know the numbers either, only that I had the gut feeling it was too low. :)

IIRC, there are more biomass of bugs than all other animals together... someone correct me if I got it wrong. And/Or was it that the biomass of bacteria underground was just as large or larger than the biomass above ground? Real crazy things...

Paging Dr. Daniken! :wicked:

OMG, someone remembers that goon! Haha. Wow. I haven't heard that name in many years.

You know, he probably joined the Raelians. They have very similar ideas, don't you think?

Last I heard his UFO theme park had gone bankrupt...

Even he thought the Raelians were nut buckets...

Another view on C&C's "scientific proof":

1) They claimed to use scientifc proof for god and nothing from the Bible and/or using faith arguments. - But they did.

2) According to themselves, if you tell one lie, you're a liar and deserve to go to Hell

C) C&C lied about their proof, hence they will go to Hell.

Yayyy! Helll!

Yayyy! Helll!

Y'know, I was fine going to the hot zone, but now after I realized C&C will go there too, it won't be as funny anymore. It truly will be Hell with them there... g'damit.

Last I heard his UFO theme park had gone bankrupt...

First I glanced over what you said, then I went back and read it wrong again and saw how funny my misreading came out:

I was reading as follows: "Last I heard his UFO Parking had gone bankrupt..."

And I was going to answer: "Of course it did. Not many customers got their personal UFO to park..."

Doh.

Even he thought the Raelians were nut buckets...

Seems like a few of his braincells still had a little spark in them. But maybe it was just flashbacks of LSD?

Yayyy! Helll!

Y'know, I was fine going to the hot zone, but now after I realized C&C will go there too, it won't be as funny anymore. It truly will be Hell with them there... g'damit.

They're one level below the new Atari H.Q. (If you've been on the 'help' line you know why I place them there)

AtariHell.jpg

'The human eye is so complex, therefore it needs a designer, and therefore God exists."

This doesn't seem to follow logically. If complexity infers a designer, and nothing that exists wasn't designed, then that means some things must exist that are non-complex and therefore do not require a designer? What things are those? A clod of dirt? :ouch::crazy:

'The human eye is so complex, therefore it needs a designer, and therefore God exists."

This doesn't seem to follow logically. If complexity infers a designer, and nothing that exists wasn't designed, then that means some things must exist that are non-complex and therefore do not require a designer? What things are those? A clod of dirt? :ouch::crazy:

1143439398189.jpg

Forget it.... after I wrote what I wrote I went back and realized I fucked it up, then was going to correct it but fucked the correction up. It's been a long day and I can't think straight right now.

Here's the debate posted on the Rational Response Squad's site. There was so much edited out on NIghtline. Wow when you watch this all you can do is feel sorry for Kirk and Ray. I can gaurante you that they didn't intend to loose just for publicity on that show. They were brutally defeated and it shows on their faces. I was truly sad for them. And an added footnote. That atheist lady is fucking HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget it.... after I wrote what I wrote I went back and realized I fucked it up, then was going to correct it but fucked the correction up. It's been a long day and I can't think straight right now.

hehehe, it's all good man. :HaHa:

Your post was just as confusing as most of mine... so get off it, it's my turf... :HaHa:

Here's the debate posted on the Rational Response Squad's site. There was so much edited out on NIghtline. Wow when you watch this all you can do is feel sorry for Kirk and Ray. I can gaurante you that they didn't intend to loose just for publicity on that show. They were brutally defeated and it shows on their faces. I was truly sad for them. And an added footnote. That atheist lady is fucking HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was surprised to see Comfort so confused. I would have expected him to at least understand the debate format. Cameron I'm not surprised. That debate must have been a rude awaking for him on how much "evil there is in teh world, and how powerful Satan really is". Because, of course, I don't think it actually changed his mind. Just made him realize how far out of his element he is.

Here's the debate on ABC's website. It's pretty long so I'm guessing it's different than what was on Nightline (I didn't see that...only these two). It compares to the video on YouTube.

mwc

Although I agreed with with the atheists, it seemed they were a slight bit snarky and came off as rude and also insulting. This was a debate, shouldn't be sounding like the Lion's Den here at ExC...no offense meant. However, I understand that they were prepared for a scientific debate NOT one bringing up the bible and faith, so I have to give them a bit of leeway here, and give them kudos for taking Ray and Kirk on despite the fact that they didn't stick with the debate format.

I was riding around town listening Fox News tonight. I was listening to an interview with Kirk Cameron on Bill O'Reilly's program. Bill stated right off the bat that he won his recent short debate with Richard Dawkins (which was of course total bullshit) and he then asked Kirk if he could prove the existince of God. Kirk said, Absolutely Bill." Then he went right into the tired old fucking cliche' of the complexity of the human eye. 'The human eye is so complex, therefore it needs a designer, and therefore God exists." Wow that was just fucking brilliant. I am now convinced. The dude needs to regroup and get some new material.

I saw that little debate (if you can even call it that) with Bill and Dawkins. Bill actually said the sun goes up and down. He's such a mind boggling idiot. Just because he took nothing Dawkins said seriously doen't mean the idiot won his debate. IMO Dawkins was being way too nice.

Although I agreed with with the atheists, it seemed they were a slight bit snarky and came off as rude and also insulting. This was a debate, shouldn't be sounding like the Lion's Den here at ExC...no offense meant. However, I understand that they were prepared for a scientific debate NOT one bringing up the bible and faith, so I have to give them a bit of leeway here, and give them kudos for taking Ray and Kirk on despite the fact that they didn't stick with the debate format.

I agree. It didn't take the form of being formal. I thought it was a bit too emotional.

Your post was just as confusing as most of mine... so get off it, it's my turf... :HaHa:

Sorry 'bout that I am much better today. My lesson learned was do not post when brain cells are fried. I was hoping I could fix it before anyone noticed then I saw Joshimov's post and I knew I was busted :HaHa: