Goodbye Jesus

Free Bible Prophecy Seminar!

Brother Jeff

I got this glorious brochure announcing a free bible prophecy seminar here in town in the mail the other day.

seminar1.jpg

seminar2.jpg

seminar3.jpg

Their website is located here:

http://www.bibleprophecyseminars.com

Check out the brochure I scanned to see all of the wonderful, true information they will be sharing this weekend for free! Since I want to find out who God is and what He has planned for the world and for me in the very near future, I am seriously considering attending. After all, I'll get a FREE NKJV HARDCOVER BIBLE! Glory! :woohoo:

Um, seriously, I praze Gawd that the Spook of Kryasst who is also somehow magically Him magically caused this glorious brochure to be delivered to our mailbox! I may actually go just out of sheer curiosity to see what sort of religious bullshit they are trying to pass off on tragically unaware and uneducated people. :twitch:

It'll just upset you and there'll be tears before bedtime!

Is that an F-15 or one of the SovUn Mig31 or Su-2X series on the poster?

After that, unless there is nekkid dancin' ladies and free hootch and ice, screw'um.. :)

Skippin' seminars daily!

>quick edit: Bastards, they used all uS gear. Planes are F-15 up front and each F-16 A, B models in back.. Screw'um Jeffers, I want my nekkid dancin' wimmins with my GodTalk!<

After that, unless there is nekkid dancin' ladies and free hootch and ice, screw'um.. :)

Skippin' seminars daily!

>quick edit: Bastards, they used all uS gear. Planes are F-15 up front and each F-16 A, B models in back.. Screw'um Jeffers, I want my nekkid dancin' wimmins with my GodTalk!<

Skip, you're so funnily sacrilageous or sacrilageously funny. I can't quite figger out which it is. :scratch: Or is it sacredreligiously. Yes I think that is what it is. Sacredreligiously funny or funnily sacredreligious. Oh dear I'm getting my telephant all tangled up in my elephone. :wicked:

Skippin' seminars daily!

Skip, you're so funnily sacrilageous or sacrilageously funny. I can't quite figger out which it is. :scratch: Or is it sacredreligiously. Yes I think that is what it is. Sacredreligiously funny or funnily sacredreligious. Oh dear I'm getting my telephant all tangled up in my elephone. :wicked:

Can one be sacrilegious if one doesn't believe in the first place? :scratch:

Ive seen the same thing offered, on TV here Jeff. I've seen several commercials for it seems like they are really pushing bible prophecy.

I may actually go just out of sheer curiosity to see what sort of religious bullshit they are trying to pass off on tragically unaware and uneducated people. :twitch:

Please give us a "review" if you do go?

I may actually go just out of sheer curiosity to see what sort of religious bullshit they are trying to pass off on tragically unaware and uneducated people. :twitch:

Please give us a "review" if you do go?

I sure will! Glory!

Brant Berglin has taught Prophecy and Bible subjects across Alaska and the lower 48 in the last 10 years. With Bachelors and Masters degrees in Theology, and a special emphasis in Eschatology (the study of final events) and New Testament Greek, he is able to make complex prophecies clear and understandable. Brant’s passion is sharing the Good News about Jesus from God’s Word – especially in the prophecies that point to our day – with people just like you! Currently, Brant serves as Pastor of The Second Mile, a newly planted church in Anchorage.

Ah, so that's it! They are fishing for new cult members!

I have decided not to attend. The glorious seminar is going on all but one night of the coming week, and I just don't feel like subjecting myself to an hour or two of fundie religious bullshit every night - hell, not even for one night! I have to admit that it is tempting to go just to see what they have to say, but I think I will say "no" to it. I have better things to do with my time and my brain.