Goodbye Jesus

Wow!

Ahh!

http://www.newswithviews.com/

This is pure gold.

Here's an article excerpt:

"It appears that the political arm of the Christian Right is attempting to save the Republican Party from its own inevitable self-destruction. It cannot be done! The Republican Party has no intention of honoring God or His Word, and God has every intention of bringing this Party to an ignominious end.

The election of Hillary Rodham Clinton as president of the United States of America in 2008, will be the seal and the end of a failed Party that sold its birthright for a mess of pottage. It had ample opportunity to stand for God and His Word. It controlled the presidency, the Senate, and the House, yet it chose to compromise those issues (abortion, homosexuality, Islam) for which the world and the devil are steadfastly contending. It chose peace with the devil, rather than war with him."

http://www.newswithviews.com/Benham/phillip1.htm

War is peace, Freedom is Slavery? I hope the repubs do self destruct some day, save the dems the trouble.

That was just confusing. I don't even get what he is talking about.

It does sound like Orwellian doublespeak.

I am just glad Bush's presidency crashed and burned. Hopefully, the fundies will stay home and pray on election day. Anyway, the guy who wrote that article is fucking idiot. I wonder how is Islam any more or any less fucked up than his religion? Is it terrorism? Well if that is the case they are even because the KKK was a christian terrorist faction for a moment in time.

I mean they hate Hilary Clinton...by god. (lol). I may vote for her just because of that.

Well, that's cool. I hate both parties. They are owned lock stock and smoking barrel by corporate America. But I am for anyone that the fundies hated.

Personally, I am totally independent because I don't trust either. Maybe a third party will make them act right.