Goodbye Jesus

God's 3 In 1 Personality

Warrior_of_god

mwc you thought about that way too much. :shrug:

I dunno if you'd like the answers I actually thought about. As usual that was one of my off the cuff jobs but due to some time dilation issue I hear someone else got the credit. :vent:

mwc

I'm pretty much Newtonian.

Ah Grandpa Harley, I wish that you would turn that fantastic intellect towards the work of Robert Rosen, a theoretical biologist. I would love to hear what you have to say about it.

Thanks for that Legion...I just added Life Itself: A Comprehensive Inquiry Into The Nature, Origin, And Fabrication Of Life (Complexity in Ecological Systems) to my wishlist.

Fantastic NBBTB! If and when you read it I would very much like to hear your thoughts on it.

I definitely will let you know! I blabber on and on here about books I read. :HaHa:

When I was a Christian I rejected the Trinity doctrine in favor of Modelistic Monarchianism. Jesus was the human incarnation of the God, and the HG was God's emanation in the church. It was three modes or manifestations of the same God, not 3 god/people equaling one god thing. He was "The Father in creation, the Son in redemption, the Holy Spirit in emanation." We used to make fun of the Trinity doctrine, the holy heretics that we were.

It makes far more sense...

It makes far more sense...

It does. That's why I thought they knew what the rest of what they were talking about. Of course, they didn't. They were just as stupid as the rest of 'em.