Goodbye Jesus

Comments On Winston Wu's Christian Debunking Article

Guest Sam Lowry

Guest Sam Lowry

http://www.geocities.com/wwu777us/Debunkin...n_Arguments.htm

Guys,

I know Winston Wu has some weird paranormal beliefs but this particular article seems

very thorough and useful if applied to Christian debates.

Everything seems very sound except for the Miracles part (which is filled with Quantum quackery:)

what are your comments on these guys? It seems very complete, from biblical atrocities to failed prophesies.

thanks

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

Shouldn't that be quantum quarkery? ;)

Shouldn't that be quantum quarkery? ;)

Well that question is a bit entangled and what word to use fluctuates.

Guest Sam Lowry

I was loving the whole article then everything fell apart when I reached the Quantum healing part.

I know Winston Wu has some weird paranormal beliefs but this particular article seems

very thorough and useful if applied to Christian debates.

I've read that one some months ago, so maybe my memory is somewhat incorrect on some points...

...anyway, I found it mostly good stuff. At times I don't like how the author criticizes atheism in a way I personally find inappropriate (even though I'm not an atheist, go figure :) ), but aside from that I give him my :3:

I was loving the whole article then everything fell apart when I reached the Quantum healing part.

I guess this really shows two things:

1. my memory of the article ain't completely correct indeed

2. I'm glad of that ;)

Guest Sam Lowry

I guess this really shows two things:

1. my memory of the article ain't completely correct indeed

2. I'm glad of that ;)

hehe... thanks:) I could almost swear the article was sabotaged by inserting the paranormal parts.... but then I read about Winston Wu and it all made sense.

still, I found it to be very informative. I never knew that Satan had almost ZERO deaths to his name aside from the family of Job which was done under God's

permission.

Doesn't much matter about the bits you disagree with... simply use the good stuff...