Goodbye Jesus

Bill O'reilly Is A Moron

Warrior_of_god

Firstly i found this which pleased me: Bill O sucks

Secondly, old Bill made another dubious comment a few nights ago on his "no spin zone". I recall him saying that the sole reason the Deomcratic party wanted the imigration reform to pass was beccause it would give them millions of new voters (Bill's worst nightmere...second worse, first is Olbermann surpassing him in ratings) He failed to mention, however, that the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, like Mitt Romney dosent like the bill. I assume that because the bill was introduced by Ted Kennedy Bill thought that all democrats would vote for it? I think it shows just how much Bill dosent do his homework and how much he needs to lay off the 'no spin' bull.

I found the quote...on FOX no less...

hey believe the new voters will gravitate towards the Democratic party, which offers more direct payments of public money to the poor. Thus with millions of new voters, the power in America shifts to the Democrats, which is what the "New York Times" wants.

Fawks Source

Apparently the NYT is a political organization now... :HaHa:

I would have thought that you would have felt some affinity for Bill seeing as you are Warrior of God and he is a Culture Warrior. :HaHa:

I would have thought that you would have felt some affinity for Bill seeing as you are Warrior of God and he is a Culture Warrior.

LMAO, nice one.

In seriousness he is the most foolish member of the media I have ever seen. All he does is bully people people and when they cant get a word in edge wise he declares himself the winner. There was a clip of him talking about a fatal drunk driving incident in Virginia Beach and he kept saying it was wrong because the guy was here illegaly. This guy isnt worth the floor he stands on.

Drunk Driving Yelling Anyone who takes something awful like that and spins it for their own gain is a snake, pure and simple.

I like the way he says "I'll give you the last word." And you know he's lying 'cause he immediately steps on their comments.

He's a jackass and a bully, thats about it. He lies and calls it truth.

EDIT: I didnt know so many hated this guy: Sweet Jesus I hate Bill

He's a jackass and a bully, thats about it. He lies and calls it truth.

EDIT: I didnt know so many hated this guy: Sweet Jesus I hate Bill

I loathe that man to the core. What pissed me off was when he attacked Rosie O'Donnell (side note...I cannot stand her either) for bringing up the death toll of over 65,000 Iraqi civilians on the view and asking, "Who are the terrorists?" She argued (and rightly so), that we invaded a Sovereign nation and look at the death toll on the civilians....He fucking LAUGHED about it, ever so slightly and nonchalantly brushing it off without showing any sympathy, whatsoever, to the GROTESQUE amount of human lives lost!

Even my husband, who supports the war, thought that Bill was over the top.

Bill is truly friggin crazy. Anyone that unstable shouldnt be allowed to have a TV show, even a blatant propaganda peice.

EDIT: Speaking of Rosie...didnt Bill make here cry on his show once? As much as I hate that fatass shes better than Bill is.

Well, yeah!

I would not be suprised if Rosie O and Bill O were having a secret affiar..... wink.gif I mean...look at the passion they have towards each other...that has to be unmistakeable... FrogsToadBigGrin.gif

Nah, Bill O was busy harrassing one of the people that works for him to do Rosie, lol. Actually I recall her (Rosie) saying something about Bill's scandal...which of course set Bill off.

Does anyone think that after the Bush administration is over O'Reilly will cease to exist?

Does anyone think that after the Bush administration is over O'Reilly will cease to exist?

Unfortunately, no. O'Reilly, Hannity and Limbaugh appeal to a large audience. I think all three will be on the air long after the Bush administration is gone.

Bill O'Reilly is a fascist.

Unfortunately people like Bill O just dont die away. Though he should have lost his job for his foolish comments.

I agree with some of what he says and a lot I dont. I like that he's hounding judges and govenors on Jessica's law for example. I think he does pretty good with that. Lot of what he says is utter crap of course. I take a "fair and balanced" approach by watching all the major networks and going to different news sites. Just watching a right wing loon nonsense is as bad as filling your head with left wing loon nonsense.

Just watching a right wing loon nonsense is as bad as filling your head with left wing loon nonsense.

I agree with your assessment Vixen.

I get nearly all of my American news from The Daily Show.... does that count?

I get nearly all of my American news from The Daily Show.... does that count?

I like The Daily Show. I once heard him say about Amercan politics that it was the party of bad ideas vs. the party of no ideas.

Bill O'Reilly is a fascist.

The more accurate statement to me would be would be: "Bill O'Reilly is a farce-ist" :lol:

The more accurate statement to me would be would be: "Bill O'Reilly is a farce-ist" :lol:

Or a f**ng-Ass-ist.

How about 'BOR - Crown Prince of Fuckwittery'?