Veil Rhymes

veil

Keep looking up?

What’s? :Hmm:

Whys? :scratch:

And Don’ts?:nono:

Miles of Arguments and Frustrating quotes? :shrug:

I agree throw the books up in the air! Wishing God had never put us here? :

But this is not at all where we stay, for it’s only the flesh man that reads this way.

So it be the inner man he is the one who understands, the truth to him God proclaims.

Again with every day the flesh man is refused, your inner man begins to come through

Then may you read like never before, with the spirit of God and an open door.

Then may you read and learn, of the things the flesh man can never discern.

Then may you patiently grow, as you wait for the pieces that make his word flow.

So the ears and eyes of the inner man will help you to fully understand. :HappyCry:

Many asked? What we shall do to receive this life? :

Where will we start? :loser:

Well the word of God is written in your hearts!

Do violence to no man, :nono:

Reframe from accusing any; :shrug:

Sort out your heart, search hard,

Set the inner man free to make a start

God has given all we need, :thanks:

Early Christians did not have books under there arms

They learnt to walk with him in their heart.

He feeds you only milk at the start, so don’t let that break your heart

Pray for discernment, trust for enough, to stop you from being lead up the garden path.

Lighten up the load,

Exact; no more

Than that which he has appointed you?

Goodbye Jesus
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• veil

• Jun

• Grandpa Harley

• Ouroboros

Do violence to no man

You'd better tell "God" that.

source - http://www.evilbible.com/

God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1 Chronicles 21). God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there. He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3). He orders another attack and the killing of “all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses” (Joshua 6). In Judges 21, He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and married. When they wanted more virgins, God told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly rape her and make her your wife! Just about every other page in the Old Testament has God killing somebody! In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church! In total God kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered.

Hi Jun; thanks for your link very interesting

Most surly King David did do killing; but IT SEEMS God has instructed Him to do so?

And for what reason?

This should be looked into but I would recommend if searching the scriptures to be aware of the writers personal opinion

rather than to be ignorant of the Law of the Mind; that made the book handed to use without thought left unquestioned?

I have found the book of chronicles not consistent in spirit with the books Samuel and kings when telling King David’s story

The writer of Chronicles seems to leave David’s reputation at question most defiantly?

Just an example

2Sa 24:1 And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

1Ch 21:1 And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

Check out David’s HEART Later; Taking everything upon himself; told by Samuel

2Sa 24:10 ¶ And David's heart smote him after that he had numbered the people. And David said unto the LORD, I have sinned greatly in that I have done: and now, I beseech thee, O LORD, take away the iniquity of thy servant; for I have done very foolishly.

And LATER Ch 21; 7 shall let David be accused by God; after Samuel has said God caused David and moved Him to be angry?

These scriptures contradict; and chronicles ends up making God and David look Bad successfully?

1Ch 21:7 And God was displeased with this thing; therefore he smote Israel. And David said unto God, I have sinned greatly, because I have done this thing: but now, I beseech thee; do away the iniquity of thy servant; for I have done very foolishly.

Seriously these two books struggle to agree; some one can’t count or tell the truth?

2Sa 24:9 And Joab gave up the sum of the number of the people unto the king: and there were in Israel eight hundred thousand valiant men that drew the sword; and the men of Judah [were] five hundred thousand men.

1Ch 21:5 And Joab gave the sum of the number of the people unto David. And all [they of] Israel were a thousand thousand and an hundred thousand men that drew sword: and Judah [was] four hundred threescore and ten thousand men that drew sword.

I'm sorry, that is all lost on me. It is my opinion that the bible is a work of fiction about a fictional "God."

This should be looked into but I would recommend if searching the scriptures to be aware of the writers personal opinion

rather than to be ignorant of the Law of the Mind; that made the book handed to use without thought left unquestioned?

What does that mean?

Which one?

Muslim, Jewish, Christian (and its 30,000 variations), or...?

Only 1/3 of the world population belive in Jesus and the supposed words of Jesus. Now, that doesn't show that God wrote any particular religious book of words into anyones hearts. With 1/2 billion non-believers in the world, God must have run out of ink at some time...

I have found the book of chronicles not consistent in spirit with the books Samuel and kings when telling King David’s story

The writer of Chronicles seems to leave David’s reputation at question most defiantly?

"In spirit"? You really mean "In your opinion". Normally your "spirit" somehow doesn't jive with someone else's "spirit", and that means that the spirit is in conflict with itself, or really the truth is that both parties are just ascribing their wishful thinking and opinions unto the idea of a supernatural being.

Which one?

Muslim, Jewish, Christian (and its 30,000 variations), or...?

Only 1/3 of the world population belive in Jesus and the supposed words of Jesus. Now, that doesn't show that God wrote any particular religious book of words into anyones hearts. With 1/2 billion non-believers in the world, God must have run out of ink at some time...

:jesus:

Satan only kills 10... and a lot of those were for the bet with God about Job...

I'm sorry, that is all lost on me. It is my opinion that the bible is a work of fiction about a fictional "God."

What does that mean?

It means the usual semantic back flip that believers use to distance God from the crimes committed in his name. It's similar to the way Organised Crime Bosses work as pillars of the community while living off the profits of crack dens and prostitution. 'Who shall rid me of this turbulent priest?' is SO much nicer than 'Kill that mother fucker and being me his head'

My favourite line by anyone carrying out God's 'Will' is 'kill all that breathes'... the Nazis tried it and got a bad press... Moses tried it and became a hero... go figure. I guess Hitler picked the wrong God, eh?

"In spirit"? You really mean "In your opinion". Normally your "spirit" somehow doesn't jive with someone else's "spirit", and that means that the spirit is in conflict with itself, or really the truth is that both parties are just ascribing their wishful thinking and opinions unto the idea of a supernatural being.

Yes so true HanSolo

I can see the opinions working their will within the words of each Book

It is hard to break free of the programming of Parents; who have taught you what you should believe?

I guess that is why I say its time to find out what’s in the hart.

But Now I am found not to be expectable by those that told me how to believe?

So I thought I would drop by this forum and hear what others feel and think about Gods

At this stage; To ME every opinion is worth respect;

SERIOUSLY IT FEELS SO GOOD TO READ WHAT YOU WROTE; AND BE FREE ENOUGH TO AGREE.

If Jesus sincerely asked that we do not retaliate each other; John has implied by using his authority and seat in this government to testify for Jesus that because there was no fighting over his being delivered to the Jews the kingdom is not hence removed

Jhn 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

John seems to exchange Jesus for an unidentified object called the comforter?

First John HAS said the comforter is The Holy ghost

Jhn 14:26

But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Now He breathes the holy Ghost on them and They receive

Jhn 20:22

And when he had said this, he breathed on [them], and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

Now here they cant have the comforter who He just said is the Holy Ghost; until he exchanges Himself ?

Jhn 16:7

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Yours sincerely Sore Eye's

What is your first language?

Satan only kills 10... and a lot of those were for the bet with God about Job...

Yup. In the Bible Satan kills only a few people in Job, and only after God let him do it. While God's body count goes beyond a million (estimated). I'm too lazy to find the link for the list.

Thomas occurs 12 times in 12 verses:

How did one of Christ’s chosen Disciples Thomas get renamed doubting Thomas John??

Unto all generations to come here after Doubt is attached to his Name ?

3 out of twelve verses by others concerning Thomas but no dirt?

Mat 10:3 Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James [the son] of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;

Mar 3:18 And Andrew, and Philip, and Bartholomew, and Matthew, and Thomas, and James the [son] of Alphaeus, and Thaddaeus, and Simon the Canaanite,

Luk 6:15 Matthew and Thomas, James the [son] of Alphaeus, and Simon called Zelotes,

By only one month How then is this to be aproved; today I dream of friends I use to Have when one Mouth has this sort of power?

John really dose not support his fellow Disiples? screwing up Thomas's seat of respect?

Jhn 11:16 Then said Thomas, which is called Didymus, unto his fellowdisciples,Let us also go, that we may die with him.

Jhn 14:5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

Jhn 20:24 But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came.

Jhn 20:26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: [then] came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace [be] unto you.

Jhn 20:27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust [it] into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

Jhn 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Jhn 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed [are] they that have not seen, and [yet] have believed.

Jhn 21:2 There were together Simon Peter, and Thomas called Didymus, and Nathanael of Cana in Galilee, and the [sons] of Zebedee, and two other of his disciples.

Boanerges = The Sons of Thunder James AND John

Mar 3:17 And James the [son] of Zebedee, and John the brother of James; and he surnamed them Boanerges, which is, The sons of thunder:

James and John BY LUKE?

Luk 9:54 And when his disciples James and John saw [this], they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?

Luk 9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

Honesty is such a lonely word; WHO'S LUKE ANWAY?

OK...

Can some one translate this into english?

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Now that makes more sense, and is certainly more believable.

Poltergeist-Lebt.jpg

I'm picketing the Tolkien Nerd...

Yes so true HanSolo

It is hard to break free of the programming of Parents; who have taught you what you should believe?

So I thought I would drop by this forum and hear what others feel and think about Gods

Yes. I'm free from the belief my parents taught me. I did try my own heart, and I know what's in it.

My feeling and thoughts about God is as follows:... .... .... nothing, because I don't think he exists.

I do have a lot to say about people beliefs about god though. There are things to be said regarding how, what, why, when and who, but nothing really can be said about a imaginary being outside of existence.

I'm glad that you feel free so you can agree.

Yes so true HanSolo

Yes. I'm free from the belief my parents taught me. I did try my own heart, and I know what's in it.

My feeling and thoughts about God is as follows:... .... .... nothing, because I don't think he exists.

I do have a lot to say about people beliefs about god though. There are things to be said regarding how, what, why, when and who, but nothing really can be said about a imaginary being outside of existence.

I'm glad that you feel free so you can agree.

You understand this?

Oh hey, where did he go?

You understand this?

Of course. Just turn off your brain and it makes perfect sense (some alcohol induced sub-state of mind works too). I have currently 4 teenagers and they don't make sense at all, so this is a piece of cake... :HaHa:

Honestly, I'm not exactly sure what Veil is saying. We've had a few "special" people on this website over the years and after a while they sound a bit alike. In particulary I remember Amy Marie, who wanted to have sex with Jesus. Well, no need to explain more...

You understand this?

Of course. Just turn off your brain and it makes perfect sense (some alcohol induced sub-state of mind works too). I have currently 4 teenagers and they don't make sense at all, so this is a piece of cake... :HaHa:

Honestly, I'm not exactly sure what Veil is saying. We've had a few "special" people on this website over the years and after a while they sound a bit alike. In particulary I remember Amy Marie, who wanted to have sex with Jesus. Well, no need to explain more...

:jesus:

t-div-1353.jpg

Jackhammer Jesus...

Jesus fucking Christ. Literally. This extremely blasphemous dildo features a fairly realistic dickhead at the tip, and a crucifix complete with a figure of our crucified Lord at the base. A very hefty dildo with lots of ridges and bulges, it's perfect for playing debauched priest, naughty nun, or re-enacting The Exorcist. The Blowfishies are all convinced that we're going straight to hell for carrying this toy; if you want to join us on the trip, we can't think of a better way than buying one for yourself. 10" total length (7-1/4" insertable length), 1-1/2" in diameter at the head, 1-3/4" in diameter at the widest insertable point (Jesus's knees). Do note that the shape of this dildo means it can't be used with a harness. Glow-in-the-Dark White (a pearlescent white).

item FT-DIV-1353: $59.95 [Order]

Just in case Amy Marie comes back... they used to carry Baby Jesus But Plugs and Virgin Mary X-tra large butt plugs if memory serves... you can get nothing nice these days...

:o