are much older

and

I

am

dead

:lmao:

what do Christians Lake these days?

Power?

What should they possess that separates them form an unbeliever?

What would it take to remove the hands away from the eyes of those that have enough of words without vision of efect?

:twitch: ... "What do Christians Lake"...? Do you mean the lake of fire???

..."what should they possess"...

Gah!!! I give up! I have no clue what you're trying to say!!! :vent:

OK, this is now reading like an Eliza programme... just programmed to produce mystical babble rather than psychobabble...

I'd say that Veil has failed the Turing test :)

I wrote one in the 80's, but it had better grammar than Veil. And poor Alan is probably "Tur(n)ing" in his grave.

The hope,

no...

Desire,

I hold

is that

You

Say something cogent,

before

you

are much older

and

I

am

dead

Oh, what a beautiful poem. Put some music to it. :)

Depression is= to Lose of Hope

One Alternative

An excellent spirit with power can draw many;

Evidently Not without having experienced the power of knowledge can a man return to evaluate a God above other gods?

As seen here below?

Dan 5:12 Forasmuch as an excellent spirit, and knowledge, and understanding, interpreting of dreams, and shewing of hard sentences, and dissolving of doubts, were found in the same Daniel, whom the king named Belteshazzar: now let Daniel be called, and he will shew the interpretation.

Dan 5:14 I have even heard of thee, that the spirit of the gods [is] in thee, and [that] light and understanding and excellent wisdom is found in thee.

An excellent spirit is is incorruptible reserved till the end of Days to rise?

Dan 12:13

But go thou thy way till the end [be]: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

Sometimes. And sometimes because of a chemical inbalance.

One Alternative

Evidently Not without having experienced the power of knowledge can a man return to evaluate a God above other gods?

As seen here below?

Dan 5:12 Forasmuch as an excellent spirit, and knowledge, and understanding, interpreting of dreams, and shewing of hard sentences, and dissolving of doubts, were found in the same Daniel, whom the king named Belteshazzar: now let Daniel be called, and he will shew the interpretation.

Dan 5:14 I have even heard of thee, that the spirit of the gods [is] in thee, and [that] light and understanding and excellent wisdom is found in thee.

But go thou thy way till the end [be]: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

I can not see or experience the "power of knowledge" when I read those verses... was I supposed to or what was it that you tried to say something else? Were these verses addressed to anyone that are depressed because they're without hope? Well, I do have a life goal. I do have a destination to where I want to reach with my life, and I'm working for it. There's hope in having a life goal to reach for. So I'm not depressed.

Sometimes. And sometimes because of a chemical inbalance.

One Alternative

As seen here below?

I can not see or experience the "power of knowledge" when I read those verses... was I supposed to or what was it that you tried to say something else? Were these verses addressed to anyone that are depressed because they're without hope? Well, I do have a life goal. I do have a destination to where I want to reach with my life, and I'm working for it. There's hope in having a life goal to reach for. So I'm not depressed.

Okay read these verses;" that I have not written myself" So now you Answer the aurthor who may not not sound things how you wish to hear them sounded?

And tell me is it really shameful for a man to be found "not" to understand everything the moment it is delivered to Him?

Veil, you are a very curious person in my view.

Why don't you just tell us what you want to say? Are you standing in your lot at the end of days? What's going on with you?

Why don't you just tell us what you want to say? Are you standing in your lot at the end of days? What's going on with you?

See LR, Veil believes in speaking in riddles that only the True ™ Believers will understand his BS CS (CS stands for Christ Speak). Of course because Veil believes gawd can understand, or gave him/her the riddle they aren't crazy, people simply not understanding just aren't blessed with the knowledge of the True ™ god.

Veil will never have to make sense because it's not what gawd wants. See? :mellow:

Okay read these verses;" that I have not written myself" So now you Answer the aurthor who may not not sound things how you wish to hear them sounded?

And tell me is it really shameful for a man to be found "not" to understand everything the moment it is delivered to Him?

Que? No comprendo.

You say book good because author not writer but spirit written book? That you sound? Me hear hard, not finding moment to deliver understanding to brain.

Let him "shew" it up his a...

Oh. You mean me? Thanks!!! I never knew that someone had such high thoughts about silly me!

I don't stand a lot, but I do sit a lot.

There seems to be more than one rising to their Lot at the end of Days

Interesting that it seems no theology or church that I know of? is interested to entertain this prophecy as posible end of Days event.

And support any kind of claim of a whole kingdom looking for King David and his God? instead of their Jesus?

Most offensive to them; yet written within their holy Bible?

Hsa 3:5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Mal 3:17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

Mal 3:18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

Mal 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

I still maintain, in my heart of hearts,

This is naught but a machine

That spews forth nonsense

Of biblical source

But to no good end,

Save consternation.

Their "Lord", their "God"

those silly sods,

sensual desires, raging like fire,

"He" does naught but spur them on,

relishing, craving,

and all the while praying,

grasping pleasure, not the true treasure,

truth is near, but they fear,

those sacred words,

those scriptures heard,

those silly sods,

slaves to their "God."

© Junpei

See LR, Veil believes in speaking in riddles that only the True Believers will understand his BS CS (CS stands for Christ Speak). Of course because Veil believes gawd can understand, or gave him/her the riddle they aren't crazy, people simply not understanding just aren't blessed with the knowledge of the True god.

Veil will never have to make sense because it's not what gawd wants. See? :mellow:

It just strikes me as sad in some vague way Japedo. Veils noble mission is a fool's errand.

Nice poems there Jun and Gramps.

It just strikes me as sad in some vague way Japedo. Veils noble mission is a fool's errand.

Nice poems there Jun and Gramps.

I agree LR!! People such as Veil are comfortably numb with belief. Nothing needs to make sense and apparently they like life down in the rabbit hole. I too find it sad.

Leporidae, leporidae, where have you been?

Down in wonderland seeking the King

Leporidae, leporidae, find him you there?

I found an old idiot, tied to a chair...

A man comes to the end of his life

And he lies on his death bed mourning out loud?

If I had my life over again

I would have chosen, and done, many things different to what I have!

So many times have I SAID

Something told me, deep down Inside,

Not to do, or, take part in that?

I would not even accept

Wise counsel, from within myself

The mind is powerful force

The things that I now see and hear

They Were so faint ,I could not even respond

I have lived my life captive to control from the mind?

I want to say,

It’s okay to be who you are!

Really!

I just want you to know, deep down iside, there is a sound that wants you to live happy, enjoying ,as best we can

Most of the Things I have to say

Are

That we may not reach our final days on earth

Without understanding, you don’t have to do all that the mind commands of you

I can't change the world, but maybe I can change within.

At the end of my days

What shall I mourn?

Too much overtime

And too little ass...

Men are more concerned with the fictions of old,

then the reality of now.

At the end of my days

What shall I mourn?

Too much overtime

And too little ass...

Well an ass …with cash....

Will fix your mash.....

In mourning the laundrys done

God, no child... free ass.

Paying is for the charmless and the loser...

Loneliness is a killer….

Better, that with is near, than that which is far off

Reprisal….

I quite like this -

"Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man - living in the sky - who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and tortue and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time.......But He loves you!" - George Carlin

I quite like this -

"Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man - living in the sky - who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and tortue and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time.......But He loves you!" - George Carlin

So True Jun... I like that quote...full of truth

They condemn people to hell ….smiling

Some how feeling they have been justified to do so

I can’t see the love in that?

exposed to hate in his name.

I quite like this -

So True Jun... I like that quote...full of truth

They condemn people to hell ….smiling

Some how feeling they have been justified to do so

I can't see the love in that?

exposed to hate in his name.

Veil, I still can't understand your stance?! Which "God" do you serve?

Hi Jun

I am EX Christian; I don’t perceive their past down merchandise worth the shipment

There is a fine line between Arrogance and confidence

BUT I can’t find myself as EX God

I have a hope, in the God of Israel

I hope this is not to offensive to you all;

What I am, I am, until I know different

And also, I have a respect towards others, that, they also need and should be who they are, gods or not

I wish to be completely honest with you all,

Right now...

Its Nice to see the world through others eye’s,

veil