Goodbye Jesus

Veil Rhymes

veil

So, you're saying that Christians don't have to follow the law? They can murder and steal and still go to Heaven?

Hi

PAUL, explains that he was following the Law, raised in the manner of the "perfect Law" allowing Killing (Heresies oaths past by Nehemiah),

Paul destroyed and took Many Lives, cursed to believing he was doing Good,

So I would Say, he WOULD OF thought he, was going to Heaven?

Don't be Mistaken, Don’t be Mislead, the next Christian that comes along is probably doing the same THING?

PAUL Jumps from Law to the grace, pardoned

Act 22:1 ¶ Men, brethren, and fathers, hear ye my defence [which I make] now unto you. Act 22:2 (And when they heard that he spake in the Hebrew tongue to them, they kept the more silence: and he saith,)

Act 22:3 I am verily a man [which am] a Jew, born in Tarsus, [a city] in Cilicia, yet brought up in this city at the feet of Gamaliel, [and] taught according to the perfect manner of the law of the fathers, and was zealous toward God, as ye all are this day. Act 22:4 And I persecuted this way unto the death, binding and delivering into prisons both men and women.

It seems, that The God of Israel, is full of Mercy, He knows the Intentions of the heart, And looks therein, not our failing actions?

For what the heart has not yet, understood grace abounds,

Then is it then still called a hearing when a deaf Man goes to court? Think Not…

Paul saw the insanity in the law also. :D

Thou shalt love????

What is that other than to make people persist in their own ignorance to a point to where it becomes a reductio ad absurdum?

Are you real?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• veil

• Jun

• Grandpa Harley

• Ouroboros

Hi

An old battle kept alive.

Laws can be Brocken, like that of the day the Dark skinned people were set free from slavery

But the Mind of each Man, prevails as a Law of its own, each one can say, you may be free by the Law,

But in my mind I will continue to treat you as a slave, and they shall continue to defend their rights of freedom in their minds.

These mind settings are passed down from generation to generation

Again an old Battle Kept alive

The bible is made up of history books, records of personal past events on earth

Named the holy Bible?? To me this is just another attempt to continue to keep captives in the Law of the Mind, Just by the seductive introduction, The Holy Bible??

Surly in doing this they have successfully set principalities and powers of the Mind into forces

Fights and arguments, over making its entire context blend,

Voided of the thought that it was never meant to blend into a beast, they have created, that wants everyone to bow before it and worship?

Isa 8:16 ¶ Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.

Ecc 12 10And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books [there is] no end; and much study [is] a weariness of the flesh. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether [it be] good, or whether [it be] evil.

The Eliza Veil

As tick follows tock follows tick follows tock

Continues

Reliable as a clock

To say nothing

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

God says that slaves should be made of foreigners.

If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, 'I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.' If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. (Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

You wanna quote some more sick sh!t from this bible of yours Veil? What makes this stuff in your "holy book" any different from the stuff in the Koran?

The bible is made up of history books, records of personal past events on earth

History eh? So dragons, talking bushes, talking donkeys, angels, leviathons, people flying up into the sky, .........are historical facts are they? A guy dying and then coming back to life is an historical event?

"God says that slaves should be made of foreigners. "

Does that mean we can own a Mexican...

"God says that slaves should be made of foreigners. "

Does that mean we can own a Mexican...

No Mexicans in Japan, can I own a Korean?

The law …….What’s the big deal, the law was given in Moses day,

O thats right ITS THAT JOLLY state of a cursed Mind, The BIBLE CURSE,

you act as if there is no Law over yourself today, Some countries execute for miner offences

If there is no Law today, you cannot become an offender were the Law is not given,

And IT has been given for those that can’t chose right from wrong,

Our children are removed from us, under a law ruling schooling WITHOUT CHOOSE, try NOW, to not be a slave to LAWS, and you will get yourself locked up TODAY, and if some don’t become IN SUMISSION to an employer, how will they live and eat?? Slaves?

The Law will always bite you in the ass some how??

It will proceed to get worse using all its force to control, Law AFTER Law, as Man becomes worse and worse committing offensive acts?

And guess what The Law is not going to stop anyone that is set on offending, they are Lawless in their Mentality, void of, so they will go ahead and offend, and we shall then have New laws set up, formedfrom the degree of their offensives behavour,

until Life is a curse of Law where ever we Look?

1Ti 1:9

Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

Rom 2:14

For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

Rom 2:15

Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and [their] thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

Rom 7:23

But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

1Cr 15:56

The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.

Gal 3:10

For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed [is] every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

Jam 2:10

For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one [point], he is guilty of all.

Can you say cuckoo? :crazy: :jesus:

What's the big deal, the law was given in Moses day

As far as I'm concerned Moses didn't exist.

And IT has been given for those that can't chose right from wrong

What, the Law of the Bible? Was given for those who can't choose right from wrong? Let's have a look at your Laws given to Moses -

3rd. Commandment, Exodus 20:7 "Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord in vain". Old Testament punishment - Leviticus 24:16 "And he that blasphemeth the name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to death", New Testament punishment - Matthew 12:32 "Whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come". Mark 3:29 - "He that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgivness, but is in danger of eternal damnation".

4th. Commandment, Exodus 20:8 "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy". Old Testament punishment - Exodus 31:15 "Whosoever shall work in the Sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death". Numbers 15:32. "And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the Sabbath day…And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the Lord commanded Moses."

5th. Commandment, Exodus 20:12 "Honour thy father and thy mother". Old Testament punishment - Exodus 21:15-17 "And he that smiteth his father, or his mother, shall be surely put to death". More punishment - Exodus 21:17 "And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death".

You follow those Laws Veil? Do you? As far as "God" is concerned if you don't follow "His" Laws you will be put to death. But he loves you!

It will proceed to get worse using all its force to control, Law AFTER Law, as Man becomes worse and worse committing offensive acts?

And guess what The Law is not going to stop anyone that is set on offending, they are Lawless in their Mentality, void of, so they will go ahead and offend, and we shall then have New laws set up, formedfrom the degree of their offensives behavour,

until Life is a curse of Law where ever we Look?

And I guess, when things are have become a burden heavey that can not be lifted

will any one ever want to have a hope in another event happening,

Even that has Knowledge and power to impact the world to change,,

Even One more Time as prophecy form BC proclaims.

Hbr 4:7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts. For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God [did] from his.

Jer 30:9 But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.

Hsa 3:5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

King David who has once in his Life on earth lifted the burden of Law on the oppressed,

Fought signal handed to save his army and another army engaging war unto death?

His life he offered, to resolve, by One Man against one giant Man, before engaging with the Lawless mentality, in fields of blood unto death.

What would it take to Justify a man that was willing to die for Many Men, in the eye's of those that prefer to Hate him without desire to even understand, fare trial?

Veil, are you one of those fundamentalist nutcases that stands at train stations and bus stops shouting out this rubbish?

It's fiction my friend, you may as well be talking to a brick wall.

Once upon Time Jun was A CHRISTAIN?

Jun your deluded, I feel sorry for your state of Mind! Apparently concerning what Christians have done and said to you?

There is need that you seem to defend yourself from me?

Of coarse I don’t follow Laws in History Books from 1500 yrs before Christ, that’s simply Nuts?

That doesn’t mean I can’t read these books and study regarding their forces and powers of Influence, that seem to live on,

Dose that Make me now an offender that I do believe the books are sincere records of what did happen on earth in that day?

So What, You Don’t like the content! I can’t change them Jun, and Make them up to be any other than what they are what happened Happened,

Now have you changed your Mind form when you said you were not offended me?

That I was Honest and up front, and said I had Hope in the God of Israel?

Once upon Time Jun was A CHRISTAIN?

Not by my choice I can assure you, but through cruel childhood indoctrination. Children are too young to choose their spiritual paths. There is no such thing as a Christian child, only a child forced to follow Christianity.

Jun your deluded, I feel sorry for your state of Mind!

No, I'm not deluded at all Veil. It is those who believe in a sky-daddy that are deluded. Sorry. My state of mind? Ha ha. This is coming from a guy who believes in a supernatural deity written about in a book!

I am not offended by you or your fictions. I am offended by the religious who try ever so hard to push their supernatural rubbish on others. I only hope that one day you are able to open your eyes.

There is need that you seem to defend yourself from me?

I am not defending myself, or anything. There is nothing to defend. My methods of attacking what you say, what you believe, are my way of hopefully pushing you to step back and take a look - to question these fictions and see them for what they are. If I sound harsh or aggressive in my posts it is simply (in my Zen way) an attempt to have you question what you believe. You are so deep in your delusion it is a shame.

Three pounds of flax. :shrug:

Of coarse I don’t follow Laws in History Books from 1500 yrs before Christ, that’s simply Nuts?

Then why come on here quoting from them, and talking about them as if they are to be upheld?

I do believe the books are sincere records of what did happen on earth in that day

As I said, you are deluded. Why not believe what's written in the Koran, or the Nihon Shoki, or the Kojiki, or the Bhagavad Gita?

Or how about following the oldest religious book known to man - the Rigveda. Indra is surely more powerful than your Israel "God."

Jun that was is a good Post, thankyou so much

I will up hold all the books scrolls that are recorded by the ancestors, Koran, or the Nihon Shoki, or the Kojiki, or the Bhagavad Gita?

I am very interested in them all, and in great need of understanding still, but I know its better to avoid condemning anything that I don't fully understand yet.

And I can join with you in the thought a child has not got chance, having Christianity force feed to them, my hands up also with yours

Hey, thanks I appreciate that your heart was working towards doing a good thing, helping me break free; A little Harsh force can still come from a good intensions, sometimes only realised and appreciated latter, cheers

I hope to discover new things as I explore the old History, not wishing to really find myself court up in any more webs

Veil

• 2 months later...

No matter what they tell us

No matter what they do

No matter what they teach us

What we believe is true

I can't deny what I believe

I can't be what I'm not

From the bottom, the only way is up

A Love that pass Knowledge is the only way

prophecy awaits in destiny

Burning sands, winds of desire

Mirrored oasis reflect a burning fire

If you can depend On certainty

Count it out and weigh it up again

You can be sure

And still you don't feel you’ve reached your goal

And still you don't feel if you can ignore

Take it out and see it die again

The very will of man

With every new day Hope and faith

It's a fine day to see

Promises are fading away

I will never let my eyelids close on empty space

The prophecy in destiny still calling

Promising a never-ending fire to destroy

Oh love wisdom and thirsty desire

The journey home is never too long

your heart arrives before the train

What you've become

Innermost thoughts all understood

and you can have all need

• 2 weeks later...

In the history of the human race

Of all the inspirations for the separation of man from his true tribal culture

Of all the inspirations for the acts of violence from one man onto another

From one nation onto another, from one oppressor onto the oppressed

There is no more guilty party and inspiration than those books known

As the Holy Bible, the Koran, and the Bagavad Gita to spread separation of mankind

The Bible is bullshit, the Koran is a lie

The Bagavad Gita did not fall from the sky

These are the books that were written by men

They've caused wars, now follow if you can

They took away our love and gave us fear

Tried to make us hate the one who put us here

Then they took our sacred songs and made them wrong

Then they took away our prayers and gave us theirs

These are the books that are written by men

First they created sin so they could win

Then they built the cages they could put us in

Then they took away our tribes and gave us jail

Then they took away the Earth and gave us hell

These are the books that are written by men

It's time for you to love one another

It's time for you to recognize your brother

It's time for us to stop killing our mother

It's time for us to care for each other

The Bible is bullshit

- Corporate Avenger

• 1 year later...

bump?

Just tell me what you want me to criticize, I want you to be very happy?

kurtzee

smile

Love veil

• 1 month later...

my my SMILE... come a long way TO SAY!

The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

-/?

• 2 weeks later...

"Almost" thou persuadest me to be a Christian

-Acts 26:28.

Authentic Christan believer, over reacting atheist, exposed in Bazaar levels of faith?

A VERY INTERESTING CONVERSATION

An Atheist Professor of Philosophy was speaking to his Class on the Problem Science has

with GOD, the ALMIGHTY. He asked one of his New Christian Students to stand and . . .

Professor : You are a Christian, aren't you, son ?

Student : Yes, sir.

Professor : So, you Believe in GOD ?

Student : Absolutely, sir.

Professor : Is GOD Good ?

Student : Sure.

Professor : Is GOD ALL - POWERFUL ?

Student : Yes..

Professor : My Brother died of Cancer even though he Prayed to GOD to Heal him.

Most of us would attempt to help others who are ill.

But GOD didn't.. How is this GOD good then? Hmm?

(Student was silent )

Professor : You can't answer, can you ? Let's start again, Young Fella.

Is GOD Good?

Student : Yes.

Professor : Is Satan good ?

Student : No.

Professor : Where does Satan come from ?

Student : From . . . GOD . . .

Professor : That's right. Tell me son, is there evil in this World?

Professor : Evil is everywhere, isn't it ? And GOD did make everything. Correct?

Professor : So who created evil ?

(Student did not answer)

Professor : Is there Sickness? Immorality? Hatred? Ugliness?

All these terrible things exist in the World, don't they?

Student : Yes, sir.

Professor : So, who Created them ?

(Student had no answer)

Professor : Science says you have 5 Senses you use to Identify and Observe the World around you.

Tell me, son . . . Have you ever Seen GOD?

Student : No, sir.

Professor : Tell us if you have ever Heard your GOD?

Student : No , sir.

Professor : Have you ever Felt your GOD, Tasted your GOD, Smelt your GOD?

Have you ever had any Sensory Perception of GOD for that matter?

Student : No, sir. I'm afraid I haven't.

Professor : Yet you still Believe in HIM?

Professor : According to Empirical, Testable, Demonstrable Protocol,

Science says your GOD doesn't exist. What do you say to that, son?

Student : Nothing. I only have my Faith.

Professor : Yes,Faith. And that is the Problem Science has.

Student : Professor, is there such a thing as Heat?

Professor : Yes.

Student : And is there such a thing as Cold?

Professor : Yes.

Student : No, sir. There isn't.

(The Lecture Theatre became very quiet with this turn of events )

Student : Sir, you can have Lots of Heat, even More Heat, Superheat, Mega Heat, White Heat,

a Little Heat or No Heat.

But we don't have anything called Cold.

We can hit 458 Degrees below Zero which is No Heat, but we can't go any further after that.

There is no such thing as Cold.

Cold is only a Word we use to describe the Absence of Heat.

We cannot Measure Cold.

Heat is Energy.

Cold is Not the Opposite of Heat, sir, just the Absence of it.

(There was Pin-Drop Silence in the Lecture Theatre )

Student : What about Darkness, Professor? Is there such a thing as Darkness?

Professor : Yes. What is Night if there isn't Darkness?

Student : You're wrong again, sir.

Darkness is the Absence of Something

You can have Low Light, Normal Light, Bright Light, Flashing Light . . .

But if you have No Light constantly, you have nothing and its called Darkness, isn't it?

In reality, Darkness isn't.

If it is, were you would be able to make Darkness Darker, wouldn't you?

Professor : So what is the point you are making, Young Man ?

Student : Sir, my point is your Philosophical Premise is flawed.

Professor : Flawed ? Can you explain how?

Student : Sir, you are working on the Premise of Duality.

You argue there is Life and then there is Death, a Good GOD and a Bad GOD.

You are viewing the Concept of GOD as something finite, something we can measure.

Sir, Science can't even explain a Thought.

It uses Electricity and Magnetism, but has never seen, much less fully understood either one.

To view Death as the Opposite of Life is to be ignorant of the fact that

Death cannot exist as a Substantive Thing.

Death is Not the Opposite of Life: just the Absence of it.

Now tell me, Professor, do you teach your Students that they evolved from a Monkey?

Professor : If you are referring to the Natural Evolutionary Process, yes, of course, I do.

Student : Have you ever observed Evolution with your own eyes, sir?

(The Professor shook his head with a Smile, beginning to realize where the Argument was going )

Student : Since no one has ever observed the Process of Evolution at work and

Cannot even prove that this Process is an On-Going Endeavor,

Are you not teaching your Opinion, sir?

Are you not a Scientist but a Preacher?

(The Class was in Uproar )

Student : Is there anyone in the Class who has ever seen the Professor's Brain?

(The Class broke out into Laughter )

Student : Is there anyone here who has ever heard the Professor's Brain, Felt it, touched or Smelt it? . . .

No one appears to have done so.

So, according to the Established Rules of Empirical, Stable, Demonstrable Protocol,

Science says that You have No Brain, sir.

With all due respect, sir, how do we then Trust your Lectures, sir?

(The Room was Silent. The Professor stared at the Student, his face unfathomable)

Professor : I guess you'll have to take them on Faith, son.

Student : That is it sir . . . Exactly !

The Link between Man & GOD is FAITH.

That is all that Keeps Things Alive and Moving.

NB:

I believe you have enjoyed the Conversation . . . and if so . . .

You'll probably want your Friends / Colleagues to enjoy the same . . . won't you?

Forward them to Increase their Knowledge . . . or FAITH.

That student was Albert Einstein.

Arr questionnaire Am I the authentic christian that you all need to be "x" of full stop