Goodbye Jesus

Crazy Bitch Upstairs

Biggles7268

Could you collect all cig butts and all and dump them at her front door?

LMAO! Seems someone already beat me to this idea! Great minds think alike!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fweethawt

• Grandpa Harley

• Biggles7268

• nivek

well i had a short talk with the lady and she seems pretty nice, batshit fucking crazy but still pretty nice. she came down to ask me if i knew how to get rid of a ghost that was in her apartment. it was moving things around and keeping her awake at night. then the ghost turned into the spirit of the anti christ. she knew it was the anti christ because it was leaving her extra cigarette lighters and spare change, cause that's how evil rolls i guess. then the spirit that was bothering her morphed into her dead sister who is inhabiting her body. i shit you not. at least she's being much much quieter now.

Ok if you are sittin' us that is just plain wrong, dude. I have mental health issues myself and I can't stand it when people buy into the stigma that surrounds mental illness. But if you are telling the truth... OMG! That lady seriously needs to be in a facility that will help her with med management and therapy! She should NOT be left alone.

from what i can gather from other people who know her, she is mentally ill but not a danger to herself or to others. i think i heard her yelling at the devil earlier, but it's hard to tell for sure.

Oh my god, this is funny if it wasn't for the fact that she lives next to you! Talk about a nightmare neighbor! :Doh:

She may have never been a danger to herself/anyone before, but these kind of folks are unpredictable.. :shrug:

Years ago when I was married and pregnant, we got a knock on our door in the middle of the night from our local crazy neighbor down the street who was drunk out of her mind. When my husband answered the door, she asked him to help her find her purse as it seemed she had lost it somewhere! He told HER to get lost. She never bothered us again like that, but she was constantly causing noise and chaos at her house all the time which we could hear from our house.

Eventually, one night she decided to hold the people in her house hostage. (don't remember her crazy reasoning, but I remember all the police cars lining the street. Of course this was in the middle of the night.) Now, we knew she was nuts, but no one expected her to do something that extreme.

These kinda folks are a wild card, you know? I'd say based on the kinds of stuff she is ranting about, she needs to be supervised somewhere where her and everyone else's safety can be assured. Having mental problems and managing it with meds is one thing, but she sounds a couple sandwiches too short for a picnic. Besides, you should be able to live at your home without all that drama. That's ridiculous.

Keep us updated!

The joy of 'care in the community'... there again Martin Luther (the German Preacher, not the Civil rights guy) often heard the devil in the night...

The joy of 'care in the community'... there again Martin Luther (the German Preacher, not the Civil rights guy) often heard the devil in the night...

Rather a sidebar, I know, but when Luther visited what was then East Prussia, he proclaimed it was inhabited by many evil spirits. Given the events of 1939 - 45, perhaps the mad now and then know something we don't, eh?

Casey

Rather a sidebar, I know, but when Luther visited what was then East Prussia, he proclaimed it was inhabited by many evil spirits. Given the events of 1939 - 45, perhaps the mad now and then know something we don't, eh?

Casey

Well I think all humans have the capacity for this kind of imagination and visualization. My grandmother lived with my parents when she was in the advanced stages of Alzheimers. Living with her helped me get some insight on the complexity of the human mind. Mom did not believe in using meds to control her mind so she (grandma) had spells when would talk all day and sometimes all night. What amazed me most was that she still knew some things, such as when she had to go to the bathroom, but she did not know the language for it.

She would start having this dialogue with a person only she could see and she would "talk dirty" so I took her to the bathroom and that solved the problem. Many a time did I feel so sorry for her because she was angry at invisible people, and felt that people were mocking and torturing her. As a teenager and young woman she had gone through a lot of church-related trauma. I figured some of this was coming to the fore. Another thing that obviously was coming through was her dead baby. She had a baby that died. I understand she was not allowed to see it and that this had very seriously bothered her at the time. Also, before she got married she worked in many homes of families when they had new borns, some of whom did not live long.

I think some of this haunted her, too, in her old age with Alzheimers. My mother's sisters helped care for her. One day one of these aunts came out of Grandma's rooms and said, "A baby has died!" Grandma wore the long dress and apron of traditional Mennonite garb. In those times when she thought a baby had died, she would bunch up her apron and hold it close to herself like a baby. She might also cry.

I have this theory that the only difference between them and us is that we have the capacity to divide life into the "real" and "unreal." Or the dream/imaginary and the concrete/material. With reference to the statement above re the mad might know things the rest of us don't. I think you're onto something, Casey. Humans have believed that this kind of thing is evidence for non-terestial beings such as gods and demons. I believe it all originates and ends in the human psyche.

I still think it's Biggles' pheromones... :mellow:

fuck you rat face.....

although the bitch did pound on my door for 5 minutes while i was trying to sleep, just to ask if i had any sugar.

fuck you rat face.....

although the bitch did pound on my door for 5 minutes while i was trying to sleep, just to ask if i had any sugar.

Was she asking for granulated, powdered, or shhoogah :wicked: ?

:HaHa:

i didn't ask and don't want to know, although my guess would be powdered

fuck you rat face.....

Was she asking for granulated, powdered, or shhoogah :wicked: ?

:HaHa:

i didn't ask and don't want to know, although my guess would be powdered
Your "guess", huh? Yeah right... You mean, your wish.

You are probably fantasizing about her powdering your little hiney with sugar, aren't you? :scratch:

Is it the return of that thread?

If so, lemme get some popcorn! :wicked:

045202_legendary.jpg

I don't think Fwee wants to start that again, I'd tear him up....

post-39-1180520661_thumb.jpg

Only this time around, we can call it, Biggles Gets Room and Board. :HaHa:

I don't think Fwee wants to start that again, I'd tear him up....
Yaaaaaaawn -- tp-tp-tp...

Ohhhhhhh...I wanna play again!

Meeeeoooooowww Biggles!

old_lady_copy.jpg

Meeeeoooooowww Biggles!
Oh my achin' ass. What the heck is that a picture of? :twitch:

What the heck is that a picture of?

It looks like the mad queen from "Alice in Wonderland" to me Fwee. Scary, ain't it?

She looks amiable enough... and the cat likes her, so she can't be that bad ;)

What the heck is that a picture of?
It looks like the mad queen from "Alice in Wonderland" to me Fwee. Scary, ain't it?
Actually, now that I think about it...

It looks more like Biggles and that ______________________ ( <---insert thread title here), after she powdered his ass with sugar and the two of them are just kickin' back and flickin' cigarette butts out of the window. :HaHa:

She looks amiable enough... and the cat likes her, so she can't be that bad ;)
We don't need you here... :mellow:

You're not welcome.

Goodbye.

:Hmm:

Private cluster fuck?

Private cluster fuck?
Not exactly...

But anyone in here who shows any sort of favoritism towards cats can expect a cluster-fuck in their privates.

Get the picture? :mellow: