Goodbye Jesus

Crazy Bitch Upstairs

Biggles7268

*momentatry educational interlude*

For those unfamiliar with the history of Ex-C (you whipper-snappers-you), there was a thread When Biggles Gets Bored... which turned into a cat-and-mouse-fest on one of the previous incarnations of this board.

In it, Biggles got totally Own3d by the cute little mouse: Fwee, despite a valiant effort put up by the cat army.

If only he had studied nekomancy...

It is said that this thread shall one day return, rising as a Leviathan from the deepest Clthonic bowels of the Earth, with many funny images and creative jibes that would make even the heroes Tom and Jerry jealous. And on that day, there would be much rejoycing by those that remember and a great WTF would arise from all the newcommers.

*end educational interlude*

In otherwords, GH, you have just stepped into an interspecies war-zone...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fweethawt

• Grandpa Harley

• Biggles7268

• nivek

Hey Fwee!!!

catmouse.jpg

catnmos.gif

That's the wrong one, dude...

Try again.

Try finding the original.

The one that I started, not Erin.

:funny: I just read this entire thread...Biggles, I feel for you! But damn if Fwee didn't turn this entire thread into a comedy!

I'm enjoying it! I've been LMAO!! :lmao:

Maybe a little May/December romance could cure the poor woman of her ghost ailment?

*momentatry educational interlude*

For those unfamiliar with the history of Ex-C (you whipper-snappers-you), there was a thread When Biggles Gets Bored... which turned into a cat-and-mouse-fest on one of the previous incarnations of this board.

In it, Biggles got totally Own3d by the cute little mouse: Fwee, despite a valiant effort put up by the cat army.

If only he had studied nekomancy...

It is said that this thread shall one day return, rising as a Leviathan from the deepest Clthonic bowels of the Earth, with many funny images and creative jibes that would make even the heroes Tom and Jerry jealous. And on that day, there would be much rejoycing by those that remember and a great WTF would arise from all the newcommers.

*end educational interlude*

In otherwords, GH, you have just stepped into an interspecies war-zone...

hey i didn't get owned in that one, it was a draw.....

and i would have won if it weren't for fwee's rodent dark jedi

post-39-1180654942_thumb.jpg

Maybe a little May/December romance could cure the poor woman of her ghost ailment?

I even pointed out the plus side... but he's not buying it...

and

CAT PICTURE

27062006.jpg

My Misty-Mu hanging with Osric (Yes, I have the interior decor tastes of a 16 year old Goth... so sue me!)

Is Osric one of those skulls that supposedly scream if they're moved?

Casey

Yeah, Biggles is a tough sell. :-)

and

CAT PICTURE

My Misty-Mu hanging with Osric (Yes, I have the interior decor tastes of a 16 year old Goth... so sue me!)

You have a beautiful cat, Gramps.

Ta... and she knows it... Ex rescue cat of the "20 to life" kind. Stand offish with ladies, and a yowling, hissing, spitting mass of teeth and claws with men... She usually sleeps on me these days but it cost a lot in time, patience, skin and blood to get her like that... around four months of quiet persuasion that I was not a cat beating bastard, and neither are most real men... Sorry. Complete side bar for me to preen my ego about having a forgiving cat ;)

Is Osric one of those skulls that supposedly scream if they're moved?

Casey

Osric is pretty amiable company... when I have to re-treat my Driza-BoneHat he is instrumental in the drying process :) Had him a long time...

Ta... and she knows it.

LOL...don't all cats "know it"? My parents (owners of a Miniature Schnauzer) went golfing with owners of a cat. My parents said, "We can only golf 9 holes today, Lacy will get lonely." To which the cat owners replied, "We have a cat and she doesn't give a shit."

Now back to our regularly scheduled discussion about Biggles problem apartment neighbor...

CAT PICTURE

27062006.jpg

I'm going to let this one slide since, after all, you're pretty much a newbie here (as far as I know). :mellow:

But don't forget, the last time we got into something like this, I WASN'T a moderator.... :Hmm:

Don't think that I won't use my newly acquired powers to smoke, toast, or otherwise delete any posts that I deem inappropriate for this thread. :scratch:

:HaHa:

and

CAT PICTURE

27062006.jpg

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me wuvs da wittle kitty ears, with the petting and the snuggling and the otherwise losing of the dignity.

She or he needs fishy fishy.... it's this thin sliced dried fish, that is for human consumption in reality, and here only available in the Korean market it smells well, like dead fish. I can't believe any people eat it, we call it kitty crack.

Don't think that I won't use my newly acquired powers to smoke, toast, or otherwise delete any posts that I deem inappropriate for this thread. :scratch:

:HaHa:

FEH! You'd not demean yourself...

"FEH" you!

You ain't know me... :mellow:

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me wuvs da wittle kitty ears, with the petting and the snuggling and the otherwise losing of the dignity.

She or he needs fishy fishy.... it's this thin sliced dried fish, that is for human consumption in reality, and here only available in the Korean market it smells well, like dead fish. I can't believe any people eat it, we call it kitty crack.

*wipes puke off of keyboard*

Ththth that wwwwwwwwas riririridiiculllllous. :mellow:

"FEH" you!

You ain't know me... :mellow:

OK, so you're a shallow tart... no odds to me...

*wipes puke off of keyboard*

Ththth that wwwwwwwwas riririridiiculllllous. :mellow:

I like reptiles as well :) strange to say... they like me... as much as anything cold blooded can like a monkey...

I like reptiles as well :) strange to say... they like me... as much as anything cold blooded can like a monkey...
Oh re-he-he-he-ealllllly?!?!? :scratch:

You see, that's a good thing! :woohoo:

If I remember correctly, the reptiles were recruited into The Massive Meecian Army™ during the last battle.

So you have a choice to make here. Either choose kitties, and lose. Or, choose reptiles, join me and my forces and share the fruits of our victory.

Choose wisely. :mellow:

Oh re-he-he-he-ealllllly?!?!? :scratch:

You see, that's a good thing! :woohoo:

If I remember correctly, the reptiles were recruited into The Massive Meecian Army™ during the last battle.

So you have a choice to make here. Either choose kitties, and lose. Or, choose reptiles, join me and my forces and share the fruits of our victory.

Choose wisely. :mellow:

I've a fondness for snakes myself. I used to have a boa that ate live mi....nevermind. :Duivel7:

I am afraid I have to be Sweden. See I am the mother of a mouse, my eldest.... Mouse, AKA Gus Gus. But then there is my kittie overlord... Butters, we love the kitty over lords yes we do.

post-552-1180748887_thumb.jpg