Goodbye Jesus

Me Vs. The Wu Tang Clan

Ahh!

These Muslims at the Wu Tang Clan's website are acting nuts. When I told them I was more interested in Sikhism than Islam, they flipped. Ever since, they've had it out for me. So I posted this last thread, as I suspect I will soon be banned (I posted a video of the Koran burning in retaliation to some very rude comments by a Muslim about atheists.) If I am banned, act as you feel appropriate against the Wu Tang Clan and their fan site. They allow Muslims to post outrageous statements (including: the Jews control world governments, that Jews and Christians know Islam is true but don't convert because they are racist, that Jews are really Satan's children, and that 9/11 was an inside job done for the sole reason of discrediting Islam) but when I criticize Islam, I am immediately targeted. I want them to get the message they can get rid of me, but many more will stand up after I'm gone. Make accounts and debate the Muslims. Take a stand somehow if they ban me.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37537

Tell ya what.. I'm not going to join that site, but I promise I'll never buy anything from WuTang Clan, never ever. :)

So, what you're saying is that people from this forum should go over there and start shit on that forum. Which would probably cause them to come here and start shit over here.

No, thanks. Forum wars are pointless.

So, what you're saying is that people from this forum should go over there and start shit on that forum. Which would probably cause them to come here and start shit over here.

For once I actually agree with you. Dang! I never thought I'd ever say that! lol

BTW, in my opinion, WuTang sucks. Their just not my cup of tea. I strongly dislike most of that hip-hop, rap, R&B crap that's out there today. I'm more into Pagan & New Age, Rock, Metal, Classic Rock, & Classic Country. I listen to stuff like Kiva, Robert Gass, Damh The Bard, Enya, Robert Mirabal, Johnny Whitehorse, Incubus Sukkubus, Led Zepplin, Janis Joplin, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Trapt, Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Korn, Marilyn Manson, Metallica, Godsmack, HIM, Rob Zombie, White Zombie, Disturbed, Marilyn Manson, NIN, Lacuna Coil, URN, Blood Of Angels, Green Man, Collide, Loretta Lynn, Hank Williams Jr. Gretchen Wilson, The Dixie Chicks, Eminem, Will Smith, Poison, Guns-N-Roses, Ratt, Twisted Sister, Winger, Warrent, Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Ella Fitzgerald, Billy Holiday, Aretha Franklin, Joss Stone, Alanis Morrisette, John Denver just to name a few. lol

Problem is, it's Nation on Islam shit playing on Black Antisemitism...

Thanks. Agree. Forum wars are not encouraged. It will only bring two forums to a halt.

Ahh!, I sympathize with you. A lot of misunderstanding comes from so small mistakes in how people read things. Like you mentioned a thread, and basically they didn't get it just because they didn't read the word "...if..." in the sentence. It's extremely frustrating when that happens. I've noticed that a lot of people I know can not really think on a meta-level, like "thinking about thinking" etc, and some can't even think in hypothetical ways. And the only way to get them to understand is to say it in completely different ways or take it from other angles, or sometimes overstating the obvious first, like "...I'm black, but if I was not black, but white, what would..." people tend to get it better. I make the mistake many times and just write the shortest sentence I can to make my point.

"Board Wars: Let us understand the ONE thing about them in relationship to your use of Ex-christian dot net and/or dot org. Any formenting of Board Wars, or purposely bringing bullshit back to Webmasters House will terminate your contract to use these facilities.

Period.

"Encouraging Ex-Christians" is the purpose and mission of this little mostly peaceful spot on web. We are a resource, community, and spot to relax and enjoy our particular differences, not to bring bullshit from the outside world in and in turn spread it all over Webmasters House.

At risk of pissing people off whilst I toss their asses out of Here, will offer no futher warning on this matter.

Simply frackin' put..

No Board Wars.

If this is a concept that cannot be fathomed or grok'd, feel free to contact me at ebbile-moderator@ex-christian.org

Thank you for your attention and time in this important matter.

kevinFuckin'L, ebbile mod and dishwasher

Testify, Brother Kevin...

"Board Wars: Let us understand the ONE thing about them in relationship to your use of Ex-christian dot net and/or dot org. Any formenting of Board Wars, or purposely bringing bullshit back to Webmasters House will terminate your contract to use these facilities.

Period.

"Encouraging Ex-Christians" is the purpose and mission of this little mostly peaceful spot on web. We are a resource, community, and spot to relax and enjoy our particular differences, not to bring bullshit from the outside world in and in turn spread it all over Webmasters House.

At risk of pissing people off whilst I toss their asses out of Here, will offer no futher warning on this matter.

Simply frackin' put..

No Board Wars.

If this is a concept that cannot be fathomed or grok'd, feel free to contact me at ebbile-moderator@ex-christian.org

Yer sexy when yer angry! :grin:

And I thought it was bad when I got banned from the George Michael Official message board as I posted a photo of my Greek art history professor there. Maybe they were pissed because he's much more handsome than George Michael is. :wicked:

Wu Tang Clan? Now isn't that one of those rap/R&B/hiphop groups like P.M. Dawn? I used to listen to P.M.Dawn as a teenager because I thought they were a Christian rap group. Found out some years after they split one of them converted to Islam among other things! :HaHa:

Can't stand their music, but I quite enjoy their taste in movies... 70s HK cinema is an old passion of mine...

Period.

Simply frackin' put..

No Board Wars.

It's the flashing eyes...

True, he's hot when he's hot. :wicked:

Ummm...why should we give a shit? More specifically, why should we give enough of a shit to start a flamewar between boards.

Sorry, bro, but you're an IDIOT.

At the same time, yeah, racists suck (and don't even swallow, the pricks). Tell us something that we don't know.

A chop just below the hyoid at the correct moment and anyone swallows...

These Muslims at the Wu Tang Clan's website are acting nuts. When I told them I was more interested in Sikhism than Islam, they flipped. Ever since, they've had it out for me. So I posted this last thread, as I suspect I will soon be banned (I posted a video of the Koran burning in retaliation to some very rude comments by a Muslim about atheists.) If I am banned, act as you feel appropriate against the Wu Tang Clan and their fan site. They allow Muslims to post outrageous statements (including: the Jews control world governments, that Jews and Christians know Islam is true but don't convert because they are racist, that Jews are really Satan's children, and that 9/11 was an inside job done for the sole reason of discrediting Islam) but when I criticize Islam, I am immediately targeted. I want them to get the message they can get rid of me, but many more will stand up after I'm gone. Make accounts and debate the Muslims. Take a stand somehow if they ban me.

Doesn't sound like the group for me. You can always leave before you get kicked out. I agree with everyone else--I'd hate having our peace disturbed by a batch of religious nuts, Christian, Muslim, Jews--all the same to me. I don't know the difference between Muslims and Sikhs--they're all Arabian so far as I know, which isn't much. I've heard lots weirder stuff than that 9/11 was done to discredit Islam. That's what happened--nobody much noticed Islam till they did that. Now they get discredited. What do you find so offensive about that?

Let's see...did you say a while back that you are in your teens? That means you barely remember what the world was like before 9/11.

Doesn't sound like the group for me. You can always leave before you get kicked out. I agree with everyone else--I'd hate having our peace disturbed by a batch of religious nuts, Christian, Muslim, Jews--all the same to me. I don't know the difference between Muslims and Sikhs--they're all Arabian so far as I know, which isn't much. I've heard lots weirder stuff than that 9/11 was done to discredit Islam. That's what happened--nobody much noticed Islam till they did that. Now they get discredited. What do you find so offensive about that?

Let's see...did you say a while back that you are in your teens? That means you barely remember what the world was like before 9/11.

Why were you even posting there to begin with? I just looked through several threads on the site and it looks like a bunch of fucking morons post there. I really did not expect much from a forum on a rap site. Very ignorant crowd there. You should look elsewhere for intelligent conversation.

Having considered your posts, and with due respect

"I don't know the difference between Muslims and Sikhs--they're all Arabian so far as I know, which isn't much."

proves pretty unequivocally that you're a moron...

Why were you even posting there to begin with? I just looked through several threads on the site and it looks like a bunch of fucking morons post there. I really did not expect much from a forum on a rap site. Very ignorant crowd there. You should look elsewhere for intelligent conversation.

If he believes that Sikhs are 'Arabian' then 'intelligent conversation' isn't really high on the agenda... unless I've been placing the Punjab in the wrong geography for most of my life...

• 2 years later...

I used to love Wu Tang and connected hip hop years ago and listened to them all the time. I bought into all their conspiracy theories and even wanted to get into Islam as it sounded so spiritual and rebelious against US society on their albums.

I want them to get the message they can get rid of me, but many more will stand up after I'm gone. Make accounts and debate the Muslims. Take a stand somehow if they ban me.

I understand your motivations, but, to paraphrase what Nivek would probably say about your proposal:

(Oh, I see he already stated his opinion on this, so there :) )

I'm surprised no one put it straight and simple.

"We are not your personal army."

Stupid people suck, but we don't care if someone says mean things to you on another board.

If there's a problem like this on this board, we'd already be all over it. We have no interest in going to another board to exact justice or revenge on your behalf.

It's none of our fucking business.

You don't like it, stop going to that board.

Don't come here expecting us to raid other boards on your behalf.

You joined that board, you need to be big enough to take care of yourself while there, and if you can't handle it, stop going there.

Again, we are not your personal army. We are not going to antagonize another site and start some sort of board wars on your behalf.

We don't care if they're stupid there, they have a right to be stupid in their own personal space. We've got no business sticking our nose into it. If you can't handle it, stop going there.