Goodbye Jesus

Republicans

Ahh!

(Kids, this is what happens if you don't take your prozac. I copied and pasted this from my online journal.)

YOU DUMB SONS OF BITCHES I HOPE YOU CRASH LIKE THE TITANIC! WHEN YOU LOSE IN 2008 YOU'RE GONNA SAY THAT IT WAS BECAUSE THE MEDIA WAS UNFAIR TO YOU AND A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT LIKE THAT WHEN YOU KNOW GOD DAMN FUCKING WELL THAT IS YOUR OWN FAULT THAT AMERICA HATES YOUR PARTY! YOU'RE NOT COMING BACK FROM THIS ONE! THIS IS YOUR LAST ELECTION AS A MAJOR PARTY, REPUBLICANS!!!! YOU TURNED YOUR BACKS ON THE LIBERTARIANS AND THE MOTHERFUCKING PALEOCONSERVATIVES AND NOW ALL OF US THAT YOU HAVE STABBED IN THE BACK ARE GOING TO TURN AWAY FROM YOU!!!! THE SIGNS OF YOUR DESTRUCTION SURROUND YOU! WHY IS RON PAUL SUDDENLY SO POPULAR? HELL, EVEN SAM BROWNBACK'S FOLLOWERS SEEM READY TO JUMP BOAT FROM THE REPUBLICANS! WHY DOES 70% OF THE POPULATION DISPROVE OF THE JOB DONE IN IRAQ? THAT ISN'T ALL DEMOCRATS YOU DUMBASSES! IT ISN'T JUST A BUNCH OF HIPPIES PROTESTING THE WAR! IT'S THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND YOUR OWN VOTERS!

I will laugh when I watch you on your Fox News as you look down in shame on the day after the election. I will laugh when I watch you try to blame the Democrats. I will laugh when you scream and yell on your talk radio stations about how the American people have been deceived. Why? Because we're not stupid. In the words of Laura Ingraham talking about the Democrats, "They think we're stupid", they think the American people are stupid, but we're not. We are not falling for your populist posturing anymore you elitist self-righteous scum. YOU THINK WE'RE STUPID AND FOR THAT YOU WILL PAY!

The Republican Party is the Titanic and the iceberg is 2008.

SINK TITANIC SINK!

SINK TITANIC SINK!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Legion

• Grandpa Harley

• woodsmoke

• Christine

and centre.... and breathe.... ;)

YEAH! FUCK YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY HOMELAND!

Then do it. and carry on until there is one who is actually clean...

There's an old saying in the UK, that the only person to enter Parliament with a pure motive was Guy Fawkes

02092006.jpg

Guest Saylavie2u2

And the Democrats are any better? :nono: I don't think so...actually I know they aren't any better. They're ALL politicians so by nature they lie and their votes go to the highest bidder! IMO, 2008 is choosing the lesser of the evils - Republican or Democrat - no matter which party is elected, America is screwed!

I don't care much for Democrats, but at least there heads are a few inches less up there asses than republicans.

Yeah, the Republican party is fucked during '08. It's basically a bunch of old fucks talking about money and war, versus people who are activly doing something. Honestly...the Dems must be extremely confident to put a woman on the ballot. I'm not saying a woman can't run this nation (actually, they might be able to run it better than most men), but America is still biased towards men.

I would vote for Clinton or Obama though, in hopes adding numbers against the Republicans, but fucking Indiana always goes Republican. Damn the electorial college.

As has been pointed out, the opposition party (Democrats) are no better than the ruling party. In fact I would venture to say that the only thing either of them truly care about is wealth and power, saying "to Hell with the People". For that very reason, my name for them is the Repugnants and the Dimmycraps! May they both lose this next election! Heimdall :yellow:

Cthulhu 2008 - Why Vote the Lesser Evil?

I don't care much for Democrats, but at least there heads are a few inches less up there asses than republicans.

I have to agree.

I'm not enamored with the Democratic party either. I'm dumbfounded with how spineless they've been in the face of Republican control and how quick they are to follow whichever direction the fickle breezes of public opinion leads.

BUT...

The Republicans stood right behind Bush with his flimsy and fabricated excuses to bring us into a terrible war costing many thousands of lives.

While civil liberties may not be in vogue these days in general, it is the Republicans who have been responsible for an unprecedented restriction of civil liberties, all under the guise of security. It is the Republicans who most enthusiastically supported the "Patriot" Act (I can't stop myself from putting it in quotes just because of the sheer irony and deliberate misdirection of the name itself). It is the Republicans who kept leading the call to make it permanent. Enemy combatants, abandoning due process, spying on Americans, all the tricks of the Bush administration: at least they've been not quite as well tolerated by Democrats as by Republicans.

Faith based initiatives. The influence of the Religious Right (through the Republican party) in legislation and jurisprudence. The reunion of church and state. It is the Republicans who have been at the forefront.

It is the Republican party that has tied AIDS relief to faith based abstinence programs in favor of more effective and practical approaches.

It is the Republican party stonewalling attempts to advance potentially life saving stem cell research to curb human suffering.

The Republican party is the party of loosening environmental regulations to open up profits of corporations a little bit more. It is Republicans who eschew the Kyoto Protocol while the rest of the world tries to accomplish something.

It is the Republicans trying to overturn Roe v. Wade.

And what percentage of Democrats vs. Republicans would replace science with religion in our school curriculums by promoting the teaching of Intelligent Design?

No, I have to say the Democrats are clearly the lesser of two evils.

And if we go back far enough the Republicans can claim credit for freeing the slaves while the others didn't.

The point is that the CURRENT crop of Republicans (the neo-cons) are the big let down (and I'm generalizing just to get through this quickly). But let it polarize you since this works well when it comes to manipulating people with their emotions. Republicans are all bad and Democrats are all good. Raise your kids to see this black and white world just like others will raise theirs to see the opposite. It makes it soooo much easier than evaluating each candidate based on WHAT THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE as opposed to their simple party affiliation. Check the boxes next to the Donkey's or the Elephant's and move along. This also prevents any third parties from making any headway at all in our system.

If we elect another batch of Republicans, ones that truly uphold the beliefs that Republicans claim to hold like fiscal responsibility and small government while following the Constitution and rules of ethics, then what's the problem? Democrats that thumbed their noses at these things would be equally as bad as would ANY representative from ANY party including non-partisan. Yes, it's time for a change, but a change for BETTER REPRESENTATION from ANY source.

mwc

Here's some of my predictions of what might happen:

Democrats win, because a lot of people are tired of the war and the lies

The Democrats' MO is to raise taxes, which they now have to do to pay for the very expensive war

At the end of the first term, people will have lost their faith in the Democratic leaders because the taxes were too high, and with the economic slowdown and real estate heading for a crash, a huge number had to file for bankruptcy.

Republicans win the next election because they blame peoples debt and financial crisis on the Democrats and the taxes, when it in all honesty was a the current leaderships fault with overspending on a war we couldn't win.

And so on...

Politics 101

1) Anyone who wants power is temperamentally unsuited to having it.

2) People lie to gain power

3) Politicians de facto want power and are inherently liars

4) Democracy is the selection of lies (policies) and myths (economics) you like

5) People will vote for a serial killing child molester if they promise to cut taxes hard enough.

Cynicism 101

1) Grandpa Harley

Politics 110

1) When a politician says 'it's the right thing to do', find the non-executive directorship they get after they get caught shagging their secretary

2) If a politician admits to a 'sin' they've almost certainly been looking for the next down the list:

Admits to 'looking for drugs'

Really 'looking for a cheap hooker'

Admits to looking for Cheap Hooker

Really looking for casual gay sex

Admits: casual gay sex

Really: looking for a gay hooker

Admits: Gay Hooker

Actually: Pretty Sheep

Admits: Pretty Sheep

Actuall: "How much for the girl child?"

et sequence...

3) When a politician says 'We must do it for the environment' find the non-executive directorship of petrochem, nuclear, or solar power cell manufacturer after the end of their term

4) When a politician says 'We must do it for the health of the nation', find the non executive directorship of some large pharma or biotechs

5) When a politician says 'We must depose that tyrant' find the company he was working for when he was selling them chemicals that could only be used to make Mustard Gas and Napalm.

Now, that's what they should teach children...

Effectively, they'll not only come in your mouth, they'll hold your nose until you swallow...

Cynicism 101

1) Grandpa Harley

It may be cynical, but damned if it isn't true.

Cynicism 101

1) Grandpa Harley

It may be cynical, but damned if it isn't true.

I look at politicians in much the same way that I look at cops. 10% of them are there to protect and serve while the other 90% are there for the power that the position affords them.

And that doesn't qualify as a cynical outlook? :huh:

And that doesn't qualify as a cynical outlook? :huh:

Well I'm certainly not free of cynicism Woodsmoke. I'm just not completely cynical.

Bah, you just don't know enough. :HaHa:

Bah, you just don't know enough. :HaHa:

Perhaps.

It was supposed to be funny, see, 'cause if there's anyone short of knowledge and information it's the resident expert of foot-in-mouth disease. ;)

...Although it seems, as with all jokes, it kinda' loses its funny if it needs to be explained. :mellow:

Well it did make me chuckle a little Woodsmoke. There is much that I do not know.

I just think that being overly cynical can stifle a person's "spirit".

FEH! Just because y'all little Mary Sunshine... ;)