Goodbye Jesus

See How Islam Is A Religion Of Peace.

Jun

It can be a religion of peace or a bloodthirsty inhuman cult, just like christiaNutty. It all depends on what verses believers are brainwashed into following. :Hmm:

I don't like is-lame, just the same as da jebus cult, but to be fair to those muslims I got to know personally so far, I gotta be fair and point out that they aren't all dangerous loonies.

I agree with Thurisaz.

I know one Muslim who got shook up over accidentally killing a centipede. She literally is the type of person who wouldn't harm a fly.

And then there are all the wacko-s that strap on some explosives, and go blow up themeselves and someothers in the process.

I have read the Quran, and it seems to be as potentially dangerous as the Bible, or even Grand Theft Auto. It's the user who interprets it, or is brainwashed.

Anyone remember Northern Ireland?

No. What happened there?

As far as I can say it is mostly a question of have and have not.

If all you have is your religion and nothing else and the others got al the stuff you easily go made about that.

If you have a home and food and clothes and your religion and enough brain you can accept that the guy next door isn't your religion.

There is much in between. And you need one to tell you it is just to do what you do to go and kill someone else. That could be you yourself, your priest, your book of religion or even some psychosis.

And a battle is always something to rise hatred against anyone meddling in the affair especially against outsiders.

All Islamist I know personaly are inteligent and tolerant people.

ComputerGuyCJ: Grandpa Harley might have thought of the conflict of catholics and the protestants, both christians, killing each other with bombs and other things. They did not liked the interference of the other countrys. It went on for many years.

Nothing much... car bombs driven by hostages (unlike Islamics, Catholics don't kill themselves), kidnapping, rubbish bin bombs is civilian areas (Warrington springs to mind as the last mainland one... although Omagh was after...)

Pretty exhaustive list here...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/events/northern...ries/162714.stm

ComputerGuyCJ: Grandpa Harley might have thought of the conflict of catholics and the protestants, both christians, killing each other with bombs and other things. They did not liked the interference of the other countrys. It went on for many years.
Nothing much... car bombs driven by hostages (unlike Islamics, Catholics don't kill themselves), kidnapping, rubbish bin bombs is civilian areas (Warrington springs to mind as the last mainland one... although Omagh was after...)

Ah, yeah, I had heard of the Catholic vs. Protestant violence, but I was quite young when the majority of the attacks happened, so they didn't come to mind at first. I thought maybe Gramps was referring to a more recent incident.

As an American Protestant, I had no understanding of how or why the Irish could be so militant over different factions of Christianity, although my own sect did pretty hint that the pope was the antichrist. As an ex-Christian now it makes much more sense, sort of...

What still doesn't make sense is why common sense failed to point out that they were accomplishing nothing by fueling the violence. The entire nature of violence is a mystery to me.

Violence seems to be a function of Nationalism, Tribalism and Religious Fervour...

Some things never change, it would seem... :(

Is-lame, the religion of pieces (as Fwee might say).

Inculcation of principles of religious violence, to be entirely successful, must start with the indoctrination of the very young. Fortunately for the Barbarism strain of Islam, this lesson hasn't been lost.

Remember the book with a title something like, "Everything I Know About Life I Learned in Kindergarten"? It recalled "Hold hands when crossing the street" and "Share your toys with your friends" and treacly stuff like that. Well, kindergarten in many Islamic nations and communities is perhaps a tad different.

June 1, 2007

No. 1607

Graduation Ceremony at the Islamic Association in Gaza on Hamas TV

To view this Special Dispatch in HTML, visit:

http://www.memri.org/bin/opener_latest.cgi?ID=SD160707 .

Following are excerpts from a report on Hamas’ Al-Aqsa TV about a

graduation ceremony of Kindergartens of the Islamic Association in Gaza.

The report was aired on May 31, 2007.

TO VIEW THIS CLIP: http://www.memritv.org/search.asp?ACT=S9&P1=1468

Host: "We will now take a short break to present the Palestinian

childhood, and some scenes from the celebration in the kindergartens of the

Islamic Association."

"We followed this ceremony of the graduation of the 29th class of the

Islamic Association's kindergartens. Let's watch the report, and then

we'll be back to complete the discussion."

Girls’ Show

[...]

Host: "All the best. Stay with us to watch this performance by the

children of Palestine.

Boys’ Show.

Boys: "Allah Akbar. Praise be to Allah."

"Allah Akbar. Praise be to Allah."

"Who is your role model? The Prophet."

"Who is your role model? The Prophet."

"What is your path? Jihad."

"What is your path? Jihad."

"What is your most lofty aspiration? Death for the sake of Allah."

"What is your most lofty aspiration? Death for the sake of Allah. "

Not a thousand miles form the 'Are you ready to die for Jesus' of both the RCC and the Jesus Camp people....

Not a thousand miles form the 'Are you ready to die for Jesus' of both the RCC and the Jesus Camp people....

Too true.

Pretty exhaustive list here...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/events/northern...ries/162714.stm

It was a bit more complex than religion on religion violence though don't you think? N Catholics were/are the long time occupants, who were dominated by the richer, more powerful Protestant English. There is a 1000+ year history of British, ala Protestant, brutality in Ireland. It wasn't all that long ago that the protestants treated the poor Catholics like serfs and starved them off their land. It's been even less time since protests and uprisings were put down with deadly force. IMO, it's overly simplistic to paint this as merely a religious conflict.

In the same way it's overly simplistic to say Wahabism is just Islamic... but we're not after accuracy or addressing the complexity (let alone apportioning blame...)

I know very little about Wahabism. Would it be fair to say that this extreme sect grew as a result of impotence in the face of a powerful Saudi elite?

Pretty much... and the West backing the Sauds... so... NI isn't that much different... or Islamic radicalism isn't that big a surprise... and any side can find enough in their doctrines or sacred book of choice to wipe out every mother in the room.