Goodbye Jesus

Grace And Peace To You From Nature And

mick

My Christian friends still type "May the Lord Bless and Keep You" and stuff like "May his kindness lead toward repentance" etc when they email me. I started signing my emails like this:

"Grace and Peace to you from nature and may the universe continue to sustain your existence"

Have they reacted to it? Asked what is that supposed to mean?

There is this woman on another board who ends every post with "God Bless" It is not in her signature. It has, from time to time with newcomers there, been a bone of contention.

I think if I on the other board started doing something like what you did, I'd be told that it was not right for me to make fun of her beliefs. Regardless of whether it was my sincere beliefs or not.

Which kills me, because I just fell in love with the Flying Speghetti Monster, but know that that would probably get me banned from there, even though I am one of the mods.

My Christian friends still type "May the Lord Bless and Keep You" and stuff like "May his kindness lead toward repentance" etc when they email me. I started signing my emails like this:

"Grace and Peace to you from nature and may the universe continue to sustain your existence"

:3: