Goodbye Jesus

The Christian God Will Die Soon

Iyyob

The Hebrew Scriptures do not teach the Christian religion.

The translators of the Hebrew Scriptures twisted those Scriptures to permote the sick Christian religion.

Should you see this truth, then there is hope for you.

If you have so many brands of this religion you should know there is something wrong with a God that is so mixed up that each one of these religion thinks and preaches they have the truth.

See for yourself that Satan is the God of the Christian religion.

http://www.yahweh.com/booklets/Whois/Whois.htm

I too was deceived by them for 47 years.

Iyyob

Isn't Satan female in your version of events?

Oh also, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Satan's fall with her angels not happen until (and exactly the same as) when those asteroids struck Jupiter?

He says he has no gods, because according to his theology, all gods are false, and Yahweh isn't one of them.

Thanks guys. I noticed something was a bit off with his website.

Btw, in there it says: "The word troop means: gad, which is a euphemism for God, as Webster's Deluxe Unabridged Dictionary, Second Edition, page 746, indicates:..."

That's kind of funny, because the word "gad" is a semi-modern word, just like "gawd", and it's used in the argument somehow that it has some meaning. But no one used "gad" in the OT as an euphemism for God. Plain silly argument.

We have a yellow shield icon for the apologists, can we get one for especially for SPAMMERS? I'm so sick of spam. God they must all be of the devil. Oh wait... this guy is! :grin:

I tried to read through that link but my brain was starting to hurt from the idiocy. It seems they've done a study of the OT and though I can understand how they have come to their conclusions without having any knowledge of Canaanite and Hebrew history. It reminds me of studying a computer manual while not knowing what a computer is, and then coming to the most bizzare conclutions about what the manual says.

I tried to read through that link but my brain was starting to hurt from the idiocy. It seems they've done a study of the OT and though I can understand how they have come to their conclusions without having any knowledge of Canaanite and Hebrew history. It reminds me of studying a computer manual while not knowing what a computer is, and then coming to the most bizzare conclutions about what the manual says.
Yep, Taph, that analysis is pretty spot-on.

We can all worship the "Motherboard" and fear the "Blue Screen of Death!"

Board doesn't own enough time to give this cretin free advertising and click-throughs..

Gent has a vacation issued him and his odd_assed_gone_nowhere theology delinked.

kFL

• 1 month later...

God cannot exist without men speaking for him. "Thus saith the Lord God", shut your mouth and I'll go away for I have no choice in the matter. :)

• 2 weeks later...
God cannot exist without men speaking for him. "Thus saith the Lord God", shut your mouth and I'll go away for I have no choice in the matter. :)

Hahaha!

Yea. God exists in human brains and no where else.