Goodbye Jesus

Pathophysiology

Evan

Pathophysiology - the physiology of abnormal or diseased organisms or their parts; the functional changes associated with a disease or syndrome.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/20...20070524-2.html

Holsinger wrote a paper to his methodist church on the belief of Homosexuality as a pathophysiological disorder. First time I've heard of it and first time i've seen it. Has anyone else seen this termonology used to describe gays?

P.S. I Found out about the paper through the daily show or Colbert report (can't remember :( ). I couldn't find it, but ill look more later tonight when I have the time.

Colbert Report.

This guy is a nominee for Surgeon General? Man, they're not even trying to hide their intentions now, are they?

Homosexuality is a syndrome or disease? So horny dogs that decide to get it on with other male dogs are simply suffering from a syndrome or disease? :twitch:

Thanks for finding this! I dread reading this, but I must.

This is outrageous. I don't believe there is one person Shrubua has appointed that hasn't been a total yes-man to his fascist mindset.

At least we've moved past the devil and into modern science :woohoo:. Its a genetic disorder now and not the work of the devil... or is it :eek:

This is outrageous. I don't believe there is one person Shrubua has appointed that hasn't been a total yes-man to his fascist mindset.

For those who enforce the Patriot Act, my esteemed colleague actually meant 'A Thousand Years, dear Leader. And a toast to the New American Century!'