Goodbye Jesus

This Site Makes Me Want To Scream From How Stupid These People Are

08 hawk

I clicked the first link.

Evolution makes no sense at all. I just don't see how any intelligent person could believe such nonsense. I mean, have you ever seen an ape that could be taught to do algebra? No!

Thats as far as I could get.

Oh, right, this one. I checked it out some... well... three years ago I think.

My brain cells still beg for mercy. :vent:

There are quite a few sites out there like that. Besides the terrible formatting of Jesus is Savior dot com, the endless articles about how all divorces send people to hell and how fundies should be protesting Gay Pride events give me a migraine. Another hilarious one is demonbuster.com. If you decide to visit it, do yourself a favor and put your computer's volume on mute. Every page of that site plays annoying Midi hymns. Of course, my all-time favorite is Teens-4-Christ. On that site you can find out why everything from classical music to guys wearing jewelry to interracial marriage will send you to hell. The scariest part - is that it's fundie kids passing this information along under the watchful eye of their Lord and Savior, Brother Randy (who has a bizarre preoccupation with how teenage girls dress in ways that cause him to stumble into lust).

There are quite a few sites out there like that. Besides the terrible formatting of Jesus is Savior dot com, the endless articles about how all divorces send people to hell and how fundies should be protesting Gay Pride events give me a migraine. Another hilarious one is demonbuster.com. If you decide to visit it, do yourself a favor and put your computer's volume on mute. Every page of that site plays annoying Midi hymns. Of course, my all-time favorite is Teens-4-Christ. On that site you can find out why everything from classical music to guys wearing jewelry to interracial marriage will send you to hell. The scariest part - is that it's fundie kids passing this information along under the watchful eye of their Lord and Savior, Brother Randy (who has a bizarre preoccupation with how teenage girls dress in ways that cause him to stumble into lust).

Oh, I hate all of those sites.

Especially T4C.

/i/ hates T4C enough to raid it (but the mods are fucking fascists so they have to earn trust first so they can violate it. :P)

If I EVER see "Evolution is a THEORY!!!!!!!11!!!1!!!" again I'm going to reach through the intertubes and strangle the writer.

I think you all need Jesus... :mellow:

Can I have one with fries?

I think we should have this rule

"NO DEBATING. Teens-4-Christ is not a 'debate' site. You will not change our minds, do not try. A quick read of Romans 1 will show that those who debate are in the company of adulterers, sodomites and murderers. Therefore, debating will not be allowed."

:twitch::49::woopsie: I am beyond words to express my disgust

Besides the terrible formatting of Jesus is Savior dot com, the endless articles about how all divorces send people to hell

Don't Christians have a higher divorce rate than Atheists?

Oh but they are not True Christians (the ones that divorce).

Yet, they also claim all Atheists actually believe.

I think my head is going to implode with contradictions.

If atheists actually believe, and belief will save you, and once save always saved, then it means atheists go to heaven too!?

I like this site: http://www.exposingsatanism.org

In case you didn't know, the atheist holiday is April fools day.

"If you are Gay or lesbian, you are demonized and need to be freed." (In case you go to the site and cannot find the topic of homosexuality it is listed on the side, just let your arrow hover over the satanism link)

They say they are closest to Southern Baptists, but are non-denominational.

*note* I'm am repeating what I found in the site, the sentiments above are not really my own...except for the atheists holiday part, that I can believe, but switch the word atheist with human.

HanSolo, that doesn't work, if you turn back then it means you never really accepted Jesus to begin with and therefore were never really saved. They always have an answer for everything. :huh:

Yes, evangelicals have the highest divorce rate of any social group in the nation.

I think it's another case of "All sins are immoral.......except MY sin."

Yet, they also claim all Atheists actually believe.

It's part of their own belief system. You see, fundy Christians believe that no one goes to heaven or gets saved unless they accept Christ as their personal savior. The problem with that is that some people have not heard of Jesus, or do not believe in Jesus, for reasons that seem very good. SO....

The fundy Christian believes, first of all, that all people everywhere have heard of Jesus somehow. The next conclusion is that, upon hearing of Jesus, they actually know that Jesus is the sole savior, but actively choose not to accept grace. That's how Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, Jews, etc. go to hell the most easily: they KNOW they need Jesus, and that their religion (or non-religion) is just Satanism. But they choose hell themselves. It makes it a lot easier to accept fundamentalist ideas of salvation and damnation.

So let's say Purna, the Hindu woman, is preached to by a missionary (like everyone is everywhere at some point - yes they are - yes - I'm not listening - Yes. They. Are.). Deep down she knows he's right, and she also knows that Vishnu is the Devil. But out of her own evil pride, she rejects the Christian teachings and continues worshiping the idols she knows is false. Purna's descent into hell is thus fully justified, as she can be said to have truly accepted evil instead of simply practicing another religion.

Sometimes it's taken a step further, in the sense that even before people hear of Jesus, they know their religion is wrong. They can somehow tell that they are worshiping something evil and false. If they sought out the "truth" (which all people of all other religions should do, in Christian eyes, unless they're so "evil" they practice their religions even knowing that they're wrong), they would eventually find a missionary somewhere to teach them about Christ.

If I EVER see "Evolution is a THEORY!!!!!!!11!!!1!!!" again I'm going to reach through the intertubes and strangle the writer.

Could you please teach me how to do this? Maybe I can modify the method to apply the Blood Eagle via the datalink... :fdevil:

The difference between deism and atheism seems mostly academic to me too. ;)

And of course that's indeed the standard morontheist crap. After all, they "know exactly" that there's only their cult and atheism. Sheesh. :crazy:

I think you all need Jesus... :mellow:

Heeeeere kittykitty... here kittykitty... here's food for you... :pureevil:

Let's not forget CAPalert (http://www.capalert.com/) the fundy movie review site that hates everything except Mary Poppins.

Hollywood Jesus. Oh dear...

Could you please teach me how to do this? Maybe I can modify the method to apply the Blood Eagle via the datalink... :fdevil:

1. Obtain target's IP address

2. tracert to IP address

3. telnet through route

4. 'start strangle'

5. Profit?