Goodbye Jesus

Can't They Come Up With Anything Better?

godlessgrrl

A douchebag proselytizer going by the handle of drxclassic posted the following comment to my Blasphemy Challenge vid on YouTube yesterday:

"The Holy Spirit is real. Jesus is real. The Father is real. And there is a God. And He's the Christian God. And He so loved the world the gave His own begotten Son so that man may have a chance to go to heaven. It seems like Jesus died for nothing in your part. Have fun in hell. You'll be missed. insightsofgod . com"

Can't these asshats come up with anything better than that?

Translation of Christian argument: "If you believe in my fantasy, you will go to my fantasy world. But if you don't believe in my fantasy, you will go to my fantasy punishment. And because I believe this and I said it, I'm better than you and the best human in the world! Yay ME!!!"

No, they can't. Just because so many of them have swallowed the xian KoolAid, doesn't mean they're in any way educated. They are well-soothed in their ignorance.

Translation of Christian argument: "If you believe in my fantasy, you will go to my fantasy world. But if you don't believe in my fantasy, you will go to my fantasy punishment. And because I believe this and I said it, I'm better than you and the best human in the world! Yay ME!!!"

:beer: Nice translation.

:beer: Nice translation.

Thanks. I spoke christianish for many years so I would know how to translate. :grin: (Heck, I even interpreted tongues! Gosh, I don't know how many prophecies I managed to throw around all those years.)

haha, good times right? :unsure:

Interpreting tongues sounds interesting, Stephen Colbert should get into that.

Well, try to sing in tongues, and then interpret them... while singing... and playing piano or guitar. That's ad-lib-madness.

No, they can't. Just because so many of them have swallowed the xian KoolAid, doesn't mean they're in any way educated. They are well-soothed in their ignorance.

What's even worse is when they are educated, and know just enough to be dangerous, like a kid who has just figured out how to use a lighter.

Their "reasoning" in that case can be summed up as "If it makes me so horny that I can jerk off to it ten times a day, it's so convincing that everyone will fall for it"... :lmao:

A douchebag proselytizer going by the handle of drxclassic posted the following comment to my Blasphemy Challenge vid on YouTube yesterday:

"The Holy Spirit is real. ....."

Sadly, no. They cannot.

This True Believer sounds like the kind who thinks that just saying the words are enough - somehow the HS is gonna take it from there, and all of humanity will instantly fall to their knees in worship.

Of course, it's his/her TrueChristianBrand that we have to believe in. Damn, the devil's in the details! hehehehehe

Blech.

I have noticed that a lot, especially on the Internet. Christians have this way of thinking that if they just repeat themselves enough that will convince everyone else.

They bought it, didn't they, and they are not going to admit we are smarter then they are, so how can we not accept what they have accepted? Since we don't accept it, it must be the devil's work.

Ick. If I'm doing the devil's work, I am being underpaid, by a lot.

(so, as compensation, I'm stealing Han Solo's translation for my siggie.. YEA ME!!!)

(so, as compensation, I'm stealing Han Solo's translation for my siggie.. YEA ME!!!)

:dance:

Apparently not because I have to deal with these same useless arguements or statements when discussing comparative theology with some 'Christians'... the whole 'well if you don't agree with me you're going to Hell" arguement is useless when discussing theology, and antagonistic and insulting when speaking to others of other beliefs.