Goodbye Jesus

At the end of TIme, calculate the sum

been borg again

CHRISTIANS, ( where art thou?, nevermind)

At the end of TIme, when all humans are dead and in heaven or hell.

How can the christian version of Reality be considered ultimaly Good and/or sucessfull?

How many more people are in Hell than Heaven?

What is the sum total of Suffering vs. the sum total of Non-Suffering?

Is 1 person in Heaven for every 10 people in Hell?

Which would mean Gods Cosmic Experiement was a huge Failer?

If your in Heaven, how could you be happy, knowing so many defective humanoids

are buring in the Cosmic Trash Heap?

Does human suffering mean nothing to you?

It would have been better for GOD not to have even have created the human race.

.This is how dietys are defined:God is understood to do GOOD things, Satan is understood to do Bad things.

If you think it is a GOOD thing, that you are in Heaven, at the price of 10 other defective humans in Hell, then you are a completely selfish bastard.

It is better none of us even existed in the first place.

Obviously God knew how it would turn out in the End.

Imagine one person in Hell suffering for 1000 trillion years, will have expereinced more suffering than all the humans combined thruout earth history,

Could Satan cause as much total suffering as GOd?

Therefore: Your Christian version of God, is SATAN.

because God is understood to to Good Things,

SATAN is understood to do Bad things.

Christians would not be Christians if they understood that becoming a Christian ment nothing but Bad things would happen. No

God is understood ( by human standard of morality) to do Good Things,,, the Devil is understood to do Bad Things... thus the DEvil is determined to be Bad, GOd is determined to be Good.

If we humans never determined what is good and what is bad, then we would never know if we were worshiping the Devil.

I wonder how many Azteks over so many hundreds of years ever questioned the morality of human sacrifice? Or did they just assume it was GOOD by default, since human sacrifice was commanded by their diety?

%99.9 of modern humans all agree human sacrifice is Bad

Go ahead and feel an uncomfortable emotional response, or toss it aside as Blasphemy

its what seperates us from the animals, an internal sense of Morality.

I think we should teach the Christians this prayer:

"Hereby I want to tell you God that I'm not selfish, and I don't care if I personally go to Heaven, but in the name of grace and love I will sacrifice my eternal life to be burned in Hell, if you God promise me to save one wretched soul from hell in my places."

That's true altruism and unselfishness!

"Hereby I want to tell you God that I'm not selfish, and I don't care if I personally go to Heaven, but in the name of grace and love I will sacrifice my eternal life to be burned in Hell, if you God promise me to save one wretched soul from hell in my places."

:3::fdevil:

(EDIT)

This is pretty much the ideal of most christians here in Germany, at least as far as I can tell. Talk about the chameleon face of the cult... ;)

Which is more than jesus ever did for us. Is jesus still in hell paying our debt off?

:lmao:

Which is more than jesus ever did for us. Is jesus still in hell paying our debt off?

:lmao:

Exactly. Which I have discussed before, Jesus never paid the full price, because he could cheat. He was God son, so he didn't have to stay.

Besides, if Jesus paid the full price, why should anyone, anytime, ever go to hell regardless of their sins or beliefs. If Jesus paid the full price for sins and death, then there is no death for anyone.

So my conclusion is that if Jesus existed and Christianity is tru, hell was nullified and is no more.