Goodbye Jesus

Pigfucking Metheads...

nivek

54d3k0i.jpg

Coupla doors down, friends have small rental house and garage on a nice piece of my Street. Property managment company rented to a young guy who from day one was involved with a steady stream of shady characters and unending stream of visitors.

Rottie and Notties went crazy with all the foot traffic going all hours of day with this cat and his buddies, all of whom I'd never seen in my town, then nor since...

Coupla nights ago, Bonnie, owner calls and asks if I could come to the house "right now" "PLEASE". Load up wander over to find the City po-po and a utility vehicle parked in front, gent in a full space suit with air pack on in garage taking down a meth lab.

Bonnie and Don are not having a great time. Don is an MS patient, on his final time, on morphine to control pain, in hospice care. Had to come across town to take care of shit that their manager wouldn't be bothered with.

Long story short, this evening Beastie and I were driving home, found back door to the little house wide open, shit scattered all to hells half acre out of house.

Got the flashlight and pistol out, chased some dumbass who was halfway out of a now broken window on the backside of house... Nothing to shoot for, no danger to self, kid or the Rottiebot... Did turn Bear loose on whomever it was, Bear came back with a mutt smirk...

Call Bonnie, she lets me know that the State inspection folks have figured that they inhabitants have cross contaminated the dwelling, garage and grounds so badly that the building will now have to be razed.

So my friends with all the shit with Don's problems and sudden end expected now have this shit to bear with... Called po-po, gonna let them handle having to enter property and seal shit back up..

If I decide this morning to take an early AM walk and bring the Rott, ind someone in or around the place, well.....

Fugg'um...

I hate artificial whiteshit makers and users...

kFuckingL

Wow... what an ordeal! Did anything get stolen?

Damn. I would be on edge to have one of those loonies in the neighborhood. Then to have them trampling through one's own place?

Other than DANGER and KEEP OUT, what does that yellow sign say?

Try this shot. Property is marked off so I can't get close enuff to get a good shot.

pig_fuckers_02.jpg

Ah

:mellow:

I may assume that is *your* garage door? If so, I'd rather they put up a sign that didn't advertise "Drug Lab" on your house. I sure would hate to think that someone somehow thought *you* were running some lab just because some eeedeeeot down the road spread the shit into your house.

I'll try to get a better pic later buds.. That is their garage, where the meth was being cooked. Now sealed up, taped down and so marked.

Kids that were cooking were careless in their chemical working, tracked the chems in traceable amounts across yard, into house where this little garage is.

*My* shop? Whatever gods they believe in for-fukkin-bid... I have enuff shit in shop that requires MSDS and safety warnings that adding their kind of crap not be safe..

kFL

Sounds like the past have been interesting, to say the least.

Personally though, I would have shot the mother fucker for being in the house. They can't prove you knew if he was unarmed or not, or about to attack you or not. And, methheads should die anyways. The shit kills you, destroys your teeth, your mind, and so much other shit I don't see how people can do, especially considering whats in it. Not too mention the widespread collateral damage caused by a meth lab exploding.

That is damned bloody awful for your friends. I doubt that there house insurance will cover "razed due to asshat renter running a meth lab." As if they didn't have enough to deal with. It's hard enough to deal with a loved one dying of cancer without this kind of shit piled on top.

Folks,

Got told today by Bonnie that they are going to totally disassemble and take the house and garage off to the Hazmat disposal facility.

Little house is old enough that decontaminating it is not worth time and coin to drop into project.

I'd love to salvage the garage, but it is the central mess of the lad and cooking...

Cost the folks everything that was invested in property, not insured agaist idiocy and drugfucks...,

May end up buying the lot, they want to sell it, tired of trying to keep renters happy and the place going.. They have no inclination to rebuild or replace.

I hate meth...

kFL

What chemicals exactly go into meth that make a place of manufacture uninhabitable?

First saw the thread subtitle, thought it was a tossup between "Pigfucking methods" (why's it not in the humor section?) and "Pigfucking meatheads."

If the state razes it, the state should pay for it. But that's what you get when you live in a police state. Damn shame, sorry to hear.

From what I recall it's the end product that is the problem, since it precipitates onto surfaces

You brew the shit with nothing THAT evil - I'm not giving the whole damned recipe out but Sudafed and Iodine are used, along with some cleaning products... the out put, however, is pretty toxic.

Hell, if it was Ted Haggard's weapon of choice it's not gonna be nice...

Anhydrous ammonia is used to reduce the chemical components. Resulting dross, the leftover garbage chemical goo after the rocks of meth are removed are toxic. Quite often the cookers just dump their shit any place they can hide it, or just leave it in containers.

Folks' garage was such an event. Safety/cleanup crew found a dozen cans of the leftovers, those sloppily laden, chemicals and residue all over the floor, seeped into the walls and wooden footers of the garage.

Sniffer tools traced the chemicals to the residence, and all over inside. Contamination levels are such that the little house is not worth the cleansing.

Shop might be, but without the house on property it is useless to clean to be left standing alone.

Property sits next to our Fire District main firehouse. Hoping now we can buy it for the District, be neat to build modern offices and spare equipment bays for the smaller trucks...

Fuckin' meatheaded black broken toothed cracksmokin' metheads...

kL

I stand corrected... nitrogenous sludge is, much like Jose Cuervo, nobody's friend... :D

Damn. Now in addition to having to get fire and flood insurance, you have to add on the moron doper renter clause.

I never knew that a house would have to be demolished because of a meth lab, though.

Good thing to know. If I ever have a rental house, I'll check the prospective renter's teeth before we sign papers.

Get that on video... I could do with a laugh...

Now in addition to having to get fire and flood insurance, you have to add on the moron doper renter clause

I find it somewhat ironic that police officers drive around with the "to protect and serve" motto on their squad cars, when the truth is we look to insurance companies to protect and restore our property if we become a victim of crime. Maybe we should start giving our insurance agents hero medals.

We don't look to insurance companies to protect anything... we bet them that our house shall burn down, or that we'll permanently cripple someone driving. It's not a service, it's legalised gambling... usually Bookies pay up with little problem, but Insurance companies you have to fight their bloody runner every inch of the way...

What chemicals exactly go into meth that make a place of manufacture uninhabitable?

Ammonia, various cleaning chemicals (most of which are poisonous), Iodine, Cold & Flu medicines, and some other stuff. And, it's not just what is in the meth itself, but the stuff required to break down the other ingredients to extract certain ingredients that go into the meth. Not too mention the byproducts are HIGHLY toxic.

An entire apartment complex was evacuated once because one meth lab was discovered.

There were some meth cooks down the street from me before I got on the road. . .always had a kid sitting in the yard with no pants on, dirt all over them, looking dejectedly at the ground. It was like out of a movie. . .glad they finally got busted and the house got demolished/removed.

• 2 weeks later...

So does it not fuck up the methheads, living in it for that long? What does being around it do? Like I know in comic books toxic = superpowers, but somehow I doubt IRL is the same. I guess I'm asking what's so dangerous about it that they have to burn it to the ground.

We don't look to insurance companies to protect anything... we bet them that our house shall burn down, or that we'll permanently cripple someone driving. It's not a service, it's legalised gambling... usually Bookies pay up with little problem, but Insurance companies you have to fight their bloody runner every inch of the way...
lmao

edit: I'm looking at those pictures, it appears that the house was adjacent to a fire department? If so, these guys are fucking morons, when it explodes it'll take out the firehouse along with it, who'll be there to save their asses?

What's with the dead cat? And why wasn't the chainsaw gang wearing moonsuits?

For those that aren't familiar with ammonia poisoning, it's one of those things that a person will get a face full and be fine for a few hours. This is followed by a very nasty bout of not being able to breathe. And that is about as nice as you'll find there.

The bigger issue with a meth lab is the potential for explosion. DEA gave a recruitment pitch that I attended back in my chemistry days, they don't pay enough for me to work there (the reasons are fodder for some other thread), but they were bragging about how they had a 50% increase in meth busts.

They then admitted the downside: 90% of their busts were post-blowing-themselves-to-Mars. Combine with toxins there and you have a really Big Mess™. Lucky that they found it before the lab blew.

Still sucks that they are loosing the property.