Goodbye Jesus

30 Days Of Night

PandaPirate

Since I just lost my religion about a week or two ago...I'm still in shock....in mourning...and very pissed off. Whenever I see those trailers for the vampire movie, "Thirty Days of Night" at the end one of the girls says, "Oh my god" as she is crying. To which the vampire replies. "No God."

Yup. I feel ya on that one.

Goodbye Jesus

Like this:

exsmilesuprised.png OMG!!!

exsmiledevil.png No Gawd, Dawg!

Since I just lost my religion about a week or two ago...I'm still in shock....in mourning...and very pissed off. Whenever I see those trailers for the vampire movie, "Thirty Days of Night" at the end one of the girls says, "Oh my god" as she is crying. To which the vampire replies. "No God."

Yup. I feel ya on that one.

Funny how atheist views in the typical vampire movie is the one expressed. Most of them act like they really have no idea how they got that way from a spiritual point of view. I thought the movie "near dark" (kinda old now) was one of the better vampire movies.

The series "Forever Knight" was pretty good too.

If your a fan of that kinda movie, I am sort of, only reason I dont like them more is that most are either a gore fest or just poorly done, the series was good.

I can't help but think of a boy in the grips of a catholic priest about to do the deed, as the boy is crying oh god oh god, the priest looks down and says "no god".

The trailer is really cool. Neat concept...30 days of night...wish I had thought of it!

I've seen the ads, too, and I was struck by this thought at the point where the vampire says "No god": If there is no god, then vampires, werewolves, evil witches and all those other creatures that are "in league with the devil" cannot exist either. "No god" also means "no devil," since satan (and evil) were created by the christian god. Says so right there in the bible.

:shrug:

I've seen the ads, too, and I was struck by this thought at the point where the vampire says "No god": If there is no god, then vampires, werewolves, evil witches and all those other creatures that are "in league with the devil" cannot exist either. "No god" also means "no devil," since satan (and evil) were created by the christian god. Says so right there in the bible.

:shrug:

By that logic, then neither do we exist or the universe or anything that exists. Because everything that exists was made by God--says so right there in the Bible. For without him nothing was made that is made.