Goodbye Jesus

Choice Words for God/Jesus

Guest SerenityNow

Hey Lard,

Convince Scarlett Johansson to come over to my house and fuck me and I'll reconsider. Until then, go ahead and LICK MY ASSHOLE you emotionally disturbed asswipe!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• imageownershipproblem

• Amethyst

• pandora

• LibChrist

Hey Lard,

Convince Scarlett Johansson to come over to my house and fuck me and I'll reconsider. Until then, go ahead and LICK MY ASSHOLE you emotionally disturbed asswipe!

The Lord helps those who help themselves.

Reminds me of the joke by Emo Phillips (?) who said, "I used to pray for a bike, but I found out it doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

lol...the funniest one of these...was the one about satan cumming in Jesus' face. I felt better reading this stuff. So much better. I second all of it.

Guest Net Eng

I wish there was a real gawd and jeebus to yell at. I truly do. But there is not so I'll yell at the people who perpetuate the christian god myth... the preachers.

You stupid motherfucking buttfuckers of rancid animal rectums!!

You foist this guilt from Hell off on people then go an do the same sin yourself. I don't think half of you believe this stuff yet you continue to spew it to emotionally control others (and fill your coffers).

Here's a headline for you:

I am free of your control and will encourage others to be the same way!

Ah, there. I feel better.

Well i myself dont wanna comment on this but i think we cannot hope neither to have an perfect life because god is magical and can do everything for us , i mean lets face it , shit happens we like or not , it us to go all sad and depressed ourselfs or accept the fact and keep going foward.

I dont like bringing my own religion into the matter neither , but i do feel quite protected myself , i would say protection for awfully terrible things; like an car accident,sickness or things like that. But i know my deity wont give me an chocolate bar and a free winning lottery ticket out of thin air just because i feel like it , i do believe god maybe is just too busy or doesnt gives a sh*t for his followers , i do have seen i get an aid from my own deity withow EVEN ASKING FOR IT , i can see it 100% and i even can feel his presence , still i find it funny how christians pray and pray and get nothing at all , and then they make up excuses for having an lazy god. Im not telling you to transform to my religion , im just saying , i find it strange they think is the most " powerful " god , yet he spends his time appearing into an cheeto or a muffin instead of curing people with cancer or aids , i mean .... next time you feel regrets on christianity , just think how would you feel following an cheeto´s magical god .