Goodbye Jesus

Fundy Cube Mate

Amethyst

Argh! *Bangs head on wall* This guy is just so gullible.

Case in point (from my Live Journal)

My cube mate, whom I will call J, went home during the morning because he thought he left some kind of battery charger plugged in and was afraid it would start a fire. Then he thought he was going to have to get some parts from our other division in another suburb. Turns out he didn't get the parts because some friend of his called him needing a ride, even though he really needed to get the parts anyway.

This took him over an hour. He claimed to have gotten to work at 6:30. Since I'm just usually getting out of bed at 6:30, I have no way to verify this, but he only stayed until 4:00, which means he still needed to make up about 45 minutes.

Um, hello, whatever happened to saying "No, I'm on company time and can't do this?" If I'd done that on a temp job without asking permission first, I'd have been fired!

Oh, and he called Presbytarians lame for no apparent reason. If that's not the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is!

So true, Amethyst, so true.

Does he steal office supplies, too?

HA!

Not that I've noticed.

Umm..the title of this thread was fundy cube mate...what was so fundy? Irresponsible yes, but I didn't really hear anything fundy

Umm..the title of this thread was fundy cube mate...what was so fundy? Irresponsible yes, but I didn't really hear anything fundy

She's talked about her cube mate many times before, and thus those who've read the previous rants know he's a fundy. What she's complaining about right now might not be a fundy thing, but that doesn't mean he still isn't a fundy, as shown by previous actions.

This took him over an hour.  He claimed to have gotten to work at 6:30.  Since I'm just usually getting out of bed at 6:30, I have no way to verify this, but he only stayed until 4:00, which means he still needed to make up about 45 minutes.

Yeah, they're hypocrites of course, what else is new? If cubie gets away with it, why not you too?

Embrace the sloth.

Trust me, this guy is very fundy. And yes, I have posted about him before. He debates religion and politics during work, is very homophobic and intolerant of other religions even though he says he's not, and I think he has a mild to moderate form of ADHD or something. Like, one day, he was afraid of drinking pink juice because someone might think he was gay. And he once compared homosexuality to alcoholism. And he once tried to win a debate by saying that there were both dragons and dinosaurs on earth at the same time, or something bizarre like that.

:rolleyes:

Like, one day, he was afraid of drinking pink juice because someone might think he was gay. 

I should have known it was my fondness of pink lemonade that did it.

Jeez! That’s why it is called “homophobia. An unnatural fear of homosexuality.